What our happy honeymooners have to say!
We loved Victoria!!
We were SO SO happy with the service and help from you Des, and will DEFINITELY use Just honeymoons for future holidays
- Spacious, modern rooms
- Excellent Buffet food (Better than a normal buffet)
- Amazing private beach for resort guests
- Ample beach umbrellas and palm trees to lie under
- Very well organised water sports – brilliant.
- Walking distance to the bus route (+-1km)
- Stunning hotel in general.
- Nice bands/entertainment in the evenings.
- Unless it is included, it is expensive, we looked at doing some activities that weren’t included.
- Deep sea fishing +-R6000pp
- Tubing +-R500 for literally 15mins
- Taxi Rides, about 10km down the road +-R800
So we just stuck to the included activities and took the local Bus (for about R90 for the same distance)
- Water is not complimentary (Not even a bottle in your room, and you CANNOT drink the water from the tap)- but a bottle is R70 at the hotel, so is a coke….very expensive.
- Drinks are WILDLY expensive……so the all-inclusive is probably the best option here if you intend to have more than 1 drink of any kinda day. (+-R200 for a cocktail, R130 for a Gin and tonic, R65 for a cappuccino)
- It is a very large hotel that houses a LOT of people, so a smaller resort would be better for a more intimate holiday (The large hotel was perfect for us, but for someone wanting a particularly “romantic” or intimate holiday/honeymoon – I would suggest a smaller place)
Thanks again for making it all happen.