Vietnam & Cambodia, Vietnam
|* Departing from Johannesburg including current airport taxes|
|Room Category||Nights||Basis||** Price||Valid||Ref No|
|** All prices are from per person sharing|
|Standard||12||BB||R26,590||11 April '19||#PD||Show Description||Enquire Now|
|Standard||12||BB||R26,590||16 May '19||#PD||Show Description||Enquire Now|
|Standard||12||BB||R26,590||13 June '19||#PD||Show Description||Enquire Now|
|Standard||12||BB||R26,590||11 July '19||#PD||Show Description||Enquire Now|
The above price includes:
- Rates are based on per person sharing and are an indication of costs
- Return economy class flights departing from Johannesburg to Vietnam
- Current airport taxes
- Return hotel and resort transfers
- 12 Nights accommodation at the 4* Hotels
- 9 days / 8 nights tour of Vietnam
- 5 days / 4 nights tour of Cambodia
- In a Standard room
- Breakfast daily (BB)
- Added Values:
- Air-conditioned transportation
- English speaking guides
- Mineral water on tours & welcome kit
- Various entrance fees
- Domestic internal flight
- All taxes, levies and surcharges (estimated)
Honeymoon gifts & offers
- Please inquire about our honeymoon offers and gifts which vary from season to season
The above price excludes:
- Passport & visa costs (if applicable), travel insurance & items of a personal nature are not included.
- Meals and drinks not specified
- Early check-in and late check-out
Airfare surcharges and conditions:
- Weekend surcharges may apply for travel on Friday and Saturday.
The Small print:
- This price serves as a guideline only and rates are based on per person sharing
- These promotions are valid for the Southern African Development Community (SADC) residents only. Proof of a valid ID or Passport is required when booking.
- Passengers have to travel within 12 months of celebrating their wedding. Your marriage certificate is required at the time of checking in at the hotel.
- As this is an estimate only, no reservations have been made and all services are subject to availability at time of booking.
- Prices are calculated based on the actual rate of exchange on the day and are subject to change without prior notice due to seasonal adjustments, airfare increases, currency fluctuations, flight and accommodation availability.
- Please contact us for an accurate price once you are ready to plan and book your holiday.
- All services are subject to our standard terms and conditions as well as airline rulings apply.
- All discounts and/or special offers have already been included in the package price.
- Rebooking and cancellation fees apply.
- Errors and Omissions Excepted.
Prices correct as at 18 December 2018
About Vietnam & Cambodia
Day 1 – Arrival in Hanoi.
Meet & Transfer to the city. Check in hotel. The rest of the day is free. Overnight in Hanoi.
Day 2 – Hanoi half day sightseeing. (B)
In the morning, take a half-day city tour to Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum (closed from Sept – Nov), One Pillar Pagoda, Temple of Literature and a walking tour of the Old Quarter. The afternoon is free. (Optional tours are available at additional charge)
Day 3 – Hanoi – Halong (B/L/D)
After breakfast, drive to Halong. Embark for a cruise around Halong Bay. Overnight in Halong.
Day 4 – Halong Bay – Hanoi – Night train to Hue (Brunch)
A morning boat cruise around Halong Bay with brunch onboard. In the afternoon, drive back to Hanoi. That evening, transfer to Hanoi railway station for overnight train to Hue.
Day 5 – Hue arrival – half day sightseeing (L)
Arrive in Hue, meet at railway station & transfer to hotel. Lunch with Hue specialities at a local restaurant. In the afternoon, visit the Hue Citadel and Royal Antique Museum
Day 6 – Hue – Hoi An (B)
In the morning, take a boat trip on Huong River to Thien Mu Pagoda then drive to Hoi An Ancient town. In the afternoon, take a walking tour to explore this World Heritage Site. Highlights include an ancient merchant house, the Phuc Kien
Assembly Hall, the 400-year-old Japanese Covered Bridge and the vibrant riverside market.
Day 7 – Hoi An – Da Nang – Flight to Ho Chi Minh City (HCMC) (B)
The morning is free. (Optional tours are available at additional charge) In the afternoon, take a flight to HCMC. Transfer to hotel upon arrival.
Day 8 – HCMC City half day sightseeing. (B)
Half day tour including Cathedral, GPO, the China town with a visit to Binh Tay market and Thien Hau temple. The afternoon is free. (Optional tours are available at additional charge).
Day 09 – HCMC to Phnom Penh (B)
07:00/08:00: After breakfast, pick up at the hotel in Ho Chi Minh city and transfer to the bus station and take a SIC BUS from Saigon to Phnom Penh. Arrive at the bus station in Phnom Penh, our guide meets and transfers to the hotel to check in.
Day 10 – Phnom Penh To Siem Reap (B)
Visit some of the capital’s most impressive sites including the National Museum, the Silver Pagoda containing the Emerald Buddha statue, the Royal Palace. In the afternoon transfer to the bus station and take a SIC BUS from Phnom Penh to Siem Reap. Siem Reap is the base for exploring the ancient temples of Angkor. This amazing ruined city, built between the 9th and the 13th centuries, deep in the Cambodian jungle is spread out over some 60 square miles, scattered with walled cities and magnificent stone temples, sculptures, causeways and reservoirs.
Day 11 – Siem Reap to Angkor Complex (B)
Enter Angkor Thom via the Southern Gate and explore the ancient city. Then proceed to visit the ruins at Bayon, Baphoun, Phimeanakas, the Royal Palace, the Elephant Terrace and the Leper King Terrace. On the way back, swing by the Ta Prohm Temple which is mystically enveloped in the jungle. In the afternoon, visit the magnificent Angkor Wat. Explore its extraordinary architecture and enjoy a spectacular sunset over the monuments. Overnight in Siem Reap.
Day 12 – Siem Reap(B)
Full day at leisure. Overnight in Siem Reap.
Day 13: Siem Reap – Departure (B)
Free until transfer to the airport for departure flight
End of Services
Amenities & Services
- Airport Shuttle
- Internet Access
- Double Bed
- Television with satellite channels
- Electronic Safe
- Individually controlled air conditioning
- Tea and coffee facilities in room