Vietnam - Hoi An Beach, Vietnam
|* Prices are based on per person sharing - departing from Johannesburg including current airport taxes|
|Room Category||Nights||Basis||** Price||Valid||Ref No|
|** All prices are from per person sharing|
|Garden view deluxe||7||BB||R15,094||01 Aug - 30 Sep '19||TH2315111||Show Description||Enquire Now|
The above price includes:
- Rates are based on per person sharing and are an indication of costs
- Return economy flights from Johannesburg to Da Nang Vietnam
- Current airport taxes
- Return resort transfers
- 7 nights accommodation at 4* Hoi An Beach Resort
- In a Garden view deluxe room
- Breakfast daily (BB)
- All Vietnam taxes; levies and surcharges
Honeymoon gifts and offers included in your package:
- Please enquire about our honeymoon offers and gifts which vary from season to season
The above price excludes:
- Passport & visa costs (if applicable), travel insurance & items of a personal nature are not included.
- Meals and drinks not specified
- Early check-in and late check-out
The Small print:
- This price serves as a guideline only and rates are based on per person sharing
- These promotions are valid for the Southern African Development Community (SADC) residents only. Proof of a valid ID or Passport is required when booking.
- Passengers have to travel within 12 months of celebrating their wedding. Your marriage certificate is required at the time of checking in at the hotel.
- As this is an estimate only, no reservations have been made and all services are subject to availability at time of booking.
- Prices are calculated based on the actual rate of exchange on the day and are subject to change without prior notice due to seasonal adjustments, airfare increases, currency fluctuations, flight and accommodation availability.
- Please contact us for an accurate price once you are ready to plan and book your holiday.
- All services are subject to our standard terms and conditions as well as airline rulings apply.
- All discounts and/or special offers have already been included in the package price.
- Rebooking and cancellation fees apply.
- Errors and Omissions Excepted.
Prices correct as at 17 July 2019
About Vietnam - Hoi An Beach
Day 1: Danang arrival (Own tickets) - Hoi An
Upon arrival at Danang Airport, after clearing all customs procedures, please proceed to exit gate and look for your guide who will be waiting at the lobby, holding the Trails of Indochina signboard with your name on it, if you cannot locate your guide, please go to the nearest Information counter and have them call the emergency number (+84) 9 1349 3398 for assistance. Your guide will come to meet you up and transfer you to hotel in Hoi An. Early check-in is exclusive and subject to availability.
Day 2-7: Hoi An
Free at leisure
Day 8: Hoi An - Danang departure (Own tickets)
Transfer from your Hoi An hotel to Danang airport (with guide) for departure. Late checkout is exclusive and subject to availability.
Please ensure your passport is valid more than 6 months from the date of return for every country you are visiting. Please also ensure there is sufficient space in your passport to allow for all immigration procedures, taking note that some South East Asian countries take up a full page for the visa sticker and need yet more space on a separate page for entry & exist stamps.
Kindly note that visa service is not included in our proposal. Please contact Trails of Indochina for any visa service or guidance.
Amenities & Services
- Swimming Pool
- Double Bed
- Private Bathroom
Our 121 well-appointed rooms offer superb views over the ocean to the mysterious Cham islands in the distance, or across the tranquil De Vong River to the emerald-green rice fields beyond. Witness a fabulous sunrise from your balcony, or linger over a long lazy breakfast while the colourful local life of the river unfolds before you. In the heat of the day, a dip in one of our two spacious swimming pools will instantly refresh you. Perhaps then you’ll be up to a brisk and healthy work-out in the well-appointed gym, followed, if you’re still feeling energetic, by a long slow stroll along the shore. By then you’ll richly deserve a cool sundown drink in the bar before you sit down to sample the delicious food in our stylish and romantic waterfront restaurant.
40 sqm, lack of view, facing the back of the building, only Twin bed, well-equipped, bathroom with bathtub and shower.
40 sqm, located in History Wings which features with specific artworks of Hoi An ancient town, private balcony overlooking the lush garden, bathroom with bathtub and shower.
Deluxe Garden View
36 sqm, located in the Colonial Pavilion, modern rooms with colonial design and architecture including wooden furniture, bathtub, shower and private balcony overlooking nice landscape and beautiful garden.
Deluxe River View
45 sqm, located in the History Wings, rooms features a great river view from the private balcony. Rooms are well-equipped, bathroom with bathtub and shower.
55 sqm, all rooms on ground floor, Grand Deluxe features Eastern design with harmonious colours of Hoi An lanterns offering warm and luxurious space, private balcony access to the nice garden, spacious bathroom with bathtub and separate shower.
Grand Deluxe Sea View
55 sqm, all rooms on the 1st floor, Grand Deluxe Sea View features Eastern design with the harmonious colours of Hoi An lanterns offering warm and luxurious space, private balcony overlooking palm trees and Cua Dai Beach, spacious bathroom with bathtub and separate shower.
Dining & Bars
Restaurants & Bars
Few occasions could be more intimate than sitting with a lover on Cua Dai Restaurant’s waterfront balcony serenaded by the sound of traditional music, dazzled by the lights from a constellation of candles floating down the river. A major bonus in dining at the restaurant is that by day or night, daily life on the river can be observed as you dine. Cua Dai Beach itself, with its boundless stretch of fine white sand, is just meters away.
Sumptuous seafood barbecue parties are held on the golden beach just a step away from the cool sea, combining delicious fresh seafood with local delicacies in a traditional port setting. An ancient ship provides the stage for the event while our gracious staffs are attired in the traditional dress of local fishermen. Guests will dine in style while being entertained with traditional music blending seamlessly with the sounds of waves lapping along the shoreline, illuminated by a brightly coloured lighthouse and bottle lamps.
River Breeze Restaurant
Located on the De Vong riverside by the fresh and green Nipa palm forest, the River Breeze Restaurant is an ideal place for relaxing and dining in a peaceful scenery. With its eco-friendly design, the restaurant offers a cool breeze from the river and spectacular panorama. What’s more, it is wonderful to experience to enjoy local Vietnamese dishes or Western cuisine while watching the daily activities of local fishermen. In the evening, sparkling colourful lanterns floating on the river create a romantic and unforgettable scenery.
• Breakfast: 06:00am until 10:00 am
• A la carte menu: 11:00 am until 11:00 pm
• Buffet: 07:00 pm until 09:00 pm
Capacity: 100 guests
Sunset Grill Restaurant
The Sunset Grill Restaurant is situated on the 1st floor, above the beautiful River Breeze Restaurant where you can see a spectacular view of the peaceful Nipa palm forest and the daily activities of the fishermen on the Co Co river. The restaurant, which specialises in western cuisine, is a perfect venue for an exciting barbecue party.
• Lunch: 11:00 am until 02:00 pm
• Dinner: 06:00 pm until 10:00 pm
Capacity: 100 seats (VIP room 20 seats)
Enjoy your favourite drinks at Mangrove Bar which offers you a panoramic view of the beautiful scenery of the infinity pool, riverside and palm forest. The Managrove Bar serves a wide variety of juices, cocktails and snacks.
Opening hour: 08.00 AM to 11:00 PM daily
Capacity: 40 guests
Located on our beautiful private beach, the Sands bar offers light meals and snacks throughout the day and a great atmosphere for an evening drink under the stars.
Opening hour: 10:00 AM to 06:00 PM daily
Capacity: 100 guests
Entertainment & Sports
Hoi An was one of the major trading centres of Southern Asia in the 16th century. Hoi An has a distinct Chinese atmosphere with low, tile-roofed houses and narrow streets, the original structure of some of these streets still remains almost intact.
Attractions include Cham Islands, My Son Sanctuary, Marble Mountains, a tour of Hoi An Ancient Town and much more.
Enjoy an exciting day with a morning boat or a cycling trip to Hoi An colourful market where the Chef will introduce you to an array of Vietnamese ingredients from which you will learn to turn into local delicacies.
Fishing Kayak on De Vong River
• Kayak rental is not inclusive of the assistance of the resort’s expert during the trip.
• Kayak fishing trip includes fishing rod & bait, 01 bottles of mineral water per person and assistance of the resort’s expert during the trip.
You are picked up at Hotel Bridge at booked time. The lifeguard will instruct and escort you to row a kayak. On the way to a fishing place, you will pass local villages, rural surrounds along the De Vong river. The kayaks are lightweight and easy to use and all participants will be equipped with water buoyancy vest. No previous kayaking experience is necessary. Choosing the best place that we make sure there are fish, fitting a hook to the fishing line, baiting to the hook …
Join and experience with us the internal and external, mental and physical workout that will balance and unite the inside and the outside of our body. Join us for complimentary lessons on Monday – Friday from 7:30 am – 8:00 am on our private beach. Activity dates and time are subject to change without notice. Please register early to avoid disappointment.
Vietnamese Learning Class
Spend your free time learning simple Vietnamese with our staffs and experience native language and culture through our interesting and relaxing lessons.
– Weekly Vietnamese Learning Class
– Time: from 2:30 pm – 3:30 pm every Tuesday and Thursday
– Please book in advance at our reception.
Note: Date and time are subject to change without notice
River Boat Dining
Embark and indulge yourself with a wonderful dinner in the atmosphere where the sparkling colourful lanterns along the river and the cool breeze are combined with amazing food bring you an unforgettable experience
LUNCH: 12:00pm to 2:00pm
DINNER: 5:30pm to 8:00pm