Highlights Tour - Shared Coach, Vietnam
|* Set tor departure dates from JNB|
|Room Category||Nights||Basis||Price||Valid||Ref No|
|Standard||8||BB||R17,250||17 May||PD - 08D||Show Description||Enquire Now|
|Standard||8||BB||R17,250||19 Jul||PD - 08D||Show Description||Enquire Now|
|Standard||8||BB||R17,250||16 Aug||PD - 08D||Show Description||Enquire Now|
|Standard||8||BB||R17,250||13 Sep||PD - 08D||Show Description||Enquire Now|
The above price includes:
- Rates are based on per person sharing
- Return economy flights from Johannesburg to Vietnam
- Routing JNB: DOH: SGN: DOH: JNB
- Current airport taxes
- Return resort transfers
- 7 nights accommodation at 4* Hotels
- In a Standard room
- Daily meals as per itinerary
- Upgrade to AI for only R1,410 per person
- Added values:
- Local English speaking guides
- Entrance fees for all sightseeing tours as specified in the itinerary
- Domestic flight from Da Nang International to Ho Chi Minh City Airport (Economy)
- Trip includes a half-day tour of Hanoi,
- A cruise around Halong Bay,
- A visit to the 400-year-old Japanese covered bridge in Hoi An,
- A tour of Ho Chi Minh City and much more
- All Maldives taxes; levies and surcharges
Honeymoon gifts and offers included in your package:
- Complimentary fruit plate
- Bottle of sparkling wine on arrival
The above price excludes:
- Passport & visa costs (if applicable), travel insurance & items of a personal nature are not included.
- Meals and drinks not specified
- Early check-in and late check-out
- Just Honeymoons Consulting / Travel Assist fee of R228
The Small print:
- These promotions are valid for Southern African Development Community (SADC) residents only. Proof of a valid ID or Passport is required when booking.
- All prices are per person sharing unless otherwise specified.
- Passengers have to travel within 12 months of celebrating their wedding. Your marriage certificate is required at time of checking in at the hotel.
- As this is an estimate only, no reservations have been made and all services are subject to availability at time of booking. Prices are calculated based on the actual rate of exchange on the day and are subject to change without prior notice due to seasonal adjustments, airfare increases, currency fluctuations, flight and accommodation availability. Please contact us for an accurate price once you are ready to plan and book your holiday.
- All services are subject to our standard terms and conditions as well as airline rulings apply.
- All discounts and/or special offers have already been included in the package price.
- Rebooking and cancellation fees apply.
- Errors and Omissions Excepted.
Prices correct as at 28 February 2018
About Highlights Tour - Shared Coach
Day 1 – Arrival in Hanoi
Meet & Transfer to the city. Check in hotel. The rest of the day is free. Overnight in Hanoi.
Day 2 – Hanoi half day sightseeing (B)
In the morning, take a half-day city tour to Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum (closed from Sept – Nov), One Pillar Pagoda, Temple of Literature and a walking tour of the Old Quarter. The afternoon is free. (Optional tours are available at additional charge).
Day 3 – Hanoi – Halong (B/L/D)
After breakfast, drive to Halong. Embark on a cruise around Halong Bay. Overnight in Halong.
Day 4 – Halong Bay – Hanoi – to Hue (Brunch)
Morning continues boat cruise around Halong Bay with brunch on board. Transfer to Hanoi Airport for your flight to Hue.
Overnight in Hue
Day 5 – Hue arrival – half day sightseeing (L)
Morning at Leisure. Lunch with Hue specialities at the local restaurant. In the afternoon, visit the Hue Citadel and Royal Antique Museum.
Day 6 – Hue – Hoi An (B)
In the morning, take a boat trip on Huong river to Thien Mu pagoda then drive to Hoi An Ancient town. In the afternoon, take a walking tour to explore this World Heritage Site. Highlights include an ancient merchant house, the Phuc Kien Assembly Hall, the 400-year-old Japanese Covered Bridge and the vibrant riverside market.
Day 7 – Hoi An – Da Nang – Flight to Ho Chi Minh City (HCMC) (Breakfast)
The morning is free. (Optional tours are available at additional charge) In the afternoon, take a flight to HCMC. Transfer to hotel upon arrival.
Day 8 – HCM City half day sightseeing (B)
Half day tour including Cathedral, GPO, the China town with a visit to Binh Tay market and Thien Hau temple. The afternoon is free. (Optional tours are available at additional charge).
Day 9 – HCMC – Departure (B)
Free until transfer to airport for departure.
Amenities & Services
- Swimming Pool
- Double Bed
- Private Bathroom