Le Meridien Fishermans Cove, Seychelles
|* Departing from Johannesburg including current airport|
|Room Category||Nights||Basis||Price||Valid||Ref No|
|Superior Ocean View||7||BB||R29,905||01 May - 23 Jun'17||HF6690||Show Description||Enquire Now|
|Superior Ocean View||7||BB||R24,195||24 Jun - 13 Jul'17||HF6691||Show Description||Enquire Now|
|* Departing from Durban including airport taxes|
|Room Category||Nights||Basis||Price||Valid||Ref No|
|Superior Ocean View||7||BB||R29,975||01 May - 23 Jun'17||HF6690||Show Description||Enquire Now|
|Superior Ocean View||7||BB||R24,265||24 Jun - 13 Jul'17||HF6691||Show Description||Enquire Now|
The above price includes:
- Prices based on per person sharing
- Return economy class flights from Johannesburg to Mahe, Seychelles
- Direct flights operating on selected days
- Routing JNB-SEZ-JNB
- Including current airport taxes
- Return airport to resort transfers
- 7 nights’ accommodation at the 5* Le Meridien Fisherman's Cove
- In a Superior Ocean View room
- Breakfast daily
- Upgrade from Bed & Breakfast
- To Half Board from R5 330.00 pp
- To Full Board from R7 700.00 pp
- All Seychelles taxes; levies and surcharges (estimate)
Honeymoon Gifts and Offers included in your package:
- Honeymoon package includes a 10% discount
- Honeymoon Sunset sparkling cocktail
- romantic turn down service romantic dinner set-up
- 5% discount on massage
The above price excludes:
- Travel and Medical Insurance
- Items of a personal nature
- Meals and drinks not specified
- Visa (not required for South Africans)
- Early check-in and late check-out
- Consulting/Travel Assist fee of R228
The Small Print
- Valid within 12 months of the wedding date
- An airfare supplement applies for travel between the following dates: 23 June - 23 July 2017 inclusive and 06 December 2017 - 10 January 2018 inclusive
- Marriage certificate is required at time of check-in
- Prices are indicative and are based on two people sharing, travelling from Johannesburg.
- Additional rates from other departure cities are available on request.
- Packages are subject to availability at the time of the reservation.
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice due to airfare increases, currency fluctuations and seasonality.
- Rebooking and cancellations fees apply.
- Standard terms and conditions apply.
Last updated 12 MAY 2017
About Le Meridien Fishermans Cove
Le Méridien Fisherman’s Cove - Unveil enriching discoveries at the edge of 3km of sparkling ivory sands on the Western tip of Seychelles in the bay of the famous and picturesque Beau-Vallon Beach. Lush gardens create an inspiring atmosphere for a romantic idyll or a serene getaway.
Our 2 restaurants and bars allow you to explore innovative pairings of flavors and aromas, beyond the simple relaxation afforded by the sand and sea, an exhilarating choice of water sport activities and spa awaits your discovery.
The 68 tastefully furnished guest rooms and suites offer invigorated views of the Indian Ocean and lush vegetation – sensational mornings and evenings. The Executive Suite Ocean Front, perched alongside the beachfront, offers the luxury of space and a private terrace with direct access to the beach only a step away.
Engaging curiosity is stimulated throughout the experience at Le Meridien Fisherman's Cove which possesses a history dating back to the founding year of 1943 making it the first and most legendary hotel in Seychelles.
Amenities & Services
- Airport Shuttle
- Swimming Pool
- Fitness Facilities
- Internet Access
- Double Bed
- Private Bathroom
- Television with satellite channels
- Mini bar
- Electronic Safe
- Individually controlled air conditioning
- Room Service
- Tea and coffee facilities in room
The hotel's 68 rooms exceptionally stylish rooms and suites offer a range of accommodation choices.
19 Superior Ocean View and 19 Deluxe Ocean View:
Tastefully furnished open-styled rooms located in the main building, set to the rear of the hotel and all sea facing with balcony or terrace.
Classic Creole Suites Ocean View:
Colourful decor to provide a creole ambiance, these spacious junior suites are located on the beach front or in the garden. Suites are accompanied with separate sitting area, suitable for families and have interconnecting doors.
Located at garden level the suites offers breathtaking views of the Beau Vallon Bay. Decorated with blending colours to give a sophisticated yet relax feel the suites feature a separate sitting area, large open plan bathroom, large LCD screen, Hi-Fi system and
Executive Suites Ocean View:
Available at garden or top level, the suites all are equipped with very large open plan bathrooms, with bathtub, separate walk-in shower and spacious dressing facilities. Additional to these the suites are also equipped with large LCD television, Hi-Fi System
and separate sitting area.
• LCD satelite television
• High Speed Internet Access in All Guest Rooms (Charge)
• Mini bar
• IDD telaphone
• In-Room Electronic Safe
• Hair dryer
• Tea & Coffee making facilities
• In-Room Massage Treatments
• 24-Hour Room Service
Some of the amenities above may not be available in all rooms
Dining & Bars
A choice of two restaurants feature a good selection of international and local dishes in an elegant, yet relaxed, atmosphere.
Le Cardinal Restaurant:
Le Cardinal, the main restaurant with a magnificent sea view offers themed buffets and a wide selection of wine complimented by live music during dinner.
Le Bourgeois Restaurant:
Experience a-la-carte fine dining whilst enjoying a unique panoramic view of Beau Vallon Bay. Le Bourgeois Restaurant specialised in sea food and international cuisine; from caviar to crocodile meat and lobster to Bourgeois fish itself.
Le Cocoloba Bar:
Chill out to cool music and an exceptional ocean view. Unwind while you enjoy an a-la-carte light snacks during the day or sip tropical cocktails as you watch the setting sun.
Contemporary design and open bar with an extended pontoon and gazebo. Offering complimentary afternoon tea and coffee accompanied with homemade bakeries. Sundowner cocktails, pre-dinner or late nights drinks can be enjoyed in the lounge area
Entertainment & Sports
• Aqua gym
• Beach games
• Walks and trails
• Outdoor swimming pool
• Lighted outdoor tennis court
Elemis Zen Spa
A magical place to revive your body and spirit with a selection of beauty treatment and massages such as Aromatherapy; Balinese; Swedish; Indian Head Massage.