Carana Beach Hotel - Mahe, Seychelles
|* Departing from Johannesburg including current airport taxes|
|Room Category||Nights||Basis||Price||Valid||Ref No|
|Oceanview Chalet||7||HB||R30,555||01 Sep - 31 Oct '18||#7678||Show Description||Enquire Now|
|Oceanview Chalet||7||BB||R30,454||01 Nov - 21 Dec '18||#8565||Show Description||Enquire Now|
|Oceanview Chalet||7||BB||R32,770||22 Dec '18 - 06 Jan '19||#8567||Show Description||Enquire Now|
The above price includes:
- Prices based on per person sharing - Book 30 days prior to departure
- Return economy class flights from Johannesburg to Mahe, Seychelles on Air Seychelles
- Current airport taxes
- Return airport to hotel transfers (seat in coach)
- 7 nights accommodation at the 4* Carana Beach Hotel
- In an Oceanview chalet
- Breakfast and dinner daily (HB)
Honeymoon gifts and offers included in your package:
- Honeymoon discount included in the package
- One Carana Beach Signature cocktail per person
- Gift as per hotel
The above price excludes:
- Passport & visa costs (if applicable), travel insurance & items of a personal nature are not included.
- Meals and drinks not specified
- Early check-in and late check-out
Airfare surcharges and conditions:
- A weekend surcharge applies for travel on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays.
- A high season surcharge applies for travel 28 September - 6 October 2018 and 7 December 2018 - 6 January 2019
- Direct flights operate from Wednesday - Sunday only
Seychelles to Johannesburg
HM061 Departs 09:25 | Arrives 12:30 *Tues, Wed, Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun
Johannesburg to Seychelles
HM060 Departs 13:45 | Arrives 20:40 *Tues, Wed, Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun
The Small print:
- These promotions are valid for the Southern African Development Community (SADC) residents only. Proof of a valid ID or Passport is required when booking.
- All prices are per person sharing unless otherwise specified.
- Passengers have to travel within 12 months of celebrating their wedding. Your marriage certificate is required at the time of checking in at the hotel.
- As this is an estimate only, no reservations have been made and all services are subject to availability at time of booking. Prices are calculated based on the actual rate of exchange on the day and are subject to change without prior notice due to seasonal adjustments, airfare increases, currency fluctuations, flight and accommodation availability. Please contact us for an accurate price once you are ready to plan and book your holiday.
- All services are subject to our standard terms and conditions as well as airline rulings apply.
- All discounts and/or special offers have already been included in the package price.
- Rebooking and cancellation fees apply.
- Errors and Omissions Excepted.
Prices correct as at 02 August 2018
About Carana Beach Hotel - Mahe
The Carana Beach Hotel, with its 40 Chalets overlooking one of Mahe’s most dramatically picturesque beaches, will establish a new category of boutique Seychelles accommodation in 2016.
Carana Beach has been designed to accentuate the wild nature of this unique location, with the view from every room spilling out onto striking blue seas framed by lush jungle, massive granite pillars and its white-sand beach.
Modern twists on traditional island architecture, contemporary ocean-themed decor and a home-grown culture of genuine Seychelles hospitality, backed by decades of success in the Seychelles tourism industry, all feed into a casual yet chic ambience for guests to dine, unwind and recharge.
A reflection of the raw, unprocessed character of the Seychelles, Carana Beach offers a rare proposition: an authentic Seychelles experience that pairs luxurious high-end standards with accessible rates.
Amenities & Services
- Swimming Pool
- Internet Access
- Private Bathroom
- Television with satellite channels
- Mini bar
- Tea and coffee facilities in room
A reflection of the raw, unprocessed character of Seychelles, each Chalet offers an incredible view positioned a few steps away from the beach. With a modern twist on traditional island-architecture, contemporary ocean-decor, your surrounds are a casual yet chic ambience allowing you to unwind, recharge and discover the Seychelles spirit.
28 Ocean View Chalets
12 Ocean View Pool Chalets with private plunge pool overlooking the ocean
- LED Screen with Satelite TV
- Fully Airconditioned
- Ceiling Fan
- In-Room Safe
- Mini-Bar Fridge
- Tea and Coffee Station
- Nespresso machines for all Ocean View Pool Chalets
- Spacious bathrooms with separate vanity and shower
- Open terrace with lounges
- Hair Dryer
Dining & Bars
When it comes to dining, Carana Beach Hotel is the proud host of a menu concept that offers multiple dining options inspired by the sea and the family-owned farm. For tantalising sunset cocktails or afternoon aperitifs, the ocean-view lounge bar provides a range of delicious drinks.
The hotel offers multiple dining options with a menu concept inspired and sourced from the family-owned farm and the nearby ocean. These dining options can be enjoyed throughout the day and include beach orders, so your sole focus can be enjoying the natural splendour of the island.
Entertainment & Sports
The north east coast of Mahé island is a dreamy stretch of white sandy beaches enveloped between glittering turquoise waters and granitic mounds blankets in tropical forests. Conveniently located just 6km from the city centre, the area is ideal for those wanting easy access to some of the island’s best attractions and experiences. The lack of coral reefs makes the area a popular spot for boogie boarding, surfing and windsurfing.
- Island hopping
- Complimentary snorkelling and kayaking
- Deep sea fishing
- Scuba diving
- Beach combing