Carana Beach Hotel - Mahe, Seychelles
|* Prices are based on per person sharing - departing from Johannesburg including current airport taxes|
|Room Category||Nights||Basis||** Price||Valid||Ref No|
|** All prices are from per person sharing|
|Oceanview Chalet||7||BB||R33,230||01 Nov - 30 Nov '19||#9944||Show Description||Enquire Now|
|Oceanview Chalet||7||BB||R31,540||01 Dec - 21 Dec '19||#9945||Show Description||Enquire Now|
The above price includes:
- Rates are based on per person sharing and are an indication of costs
- Return economy class flights departing from Johannesburg to Seychelles
- Current airport taxes
- Return resort transfers (seat in coach)
- 7 nights’ accommodation at the 4* Carana Beach Hotel
- In an Oceanview Chalet
- Breakfast daily (BB)
- You may wish to upgrade to the fabulous Half board from R7,100 per person
- 20% Early Bird Discount included - Book and pay 60 days prior to departure
- All taxes, levies and surcharges (estimated)
Honeymoon offers and gifts vary from season to season and may include the following:
- Please enquire about our honeymoon offers and gifts which vary from season to season
The above price excludes:
- Passport & visa costs (if applicable), travel insurance & items of a personal nature are not included.
- Meals and drinks not specified
- Early check-in and late check-out
Airfare surcharges and conditions:
- A weekend surcharge applies for travel on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays.
The Small print:
- This price serves as a guideline only and rates are based on per person sharing
- These promotions are valid for the Southern African Development Community (SADC) residents only. Proof of a valid ID or Passport is required when booking.
- Passengers have to travel within 12 months of celebrating their wedding. Your marriage certificate is required at the time of checking in at the hotel.
- As this is an estimate only, no reservations have been made and all services are subject to availability at time of booking.
- Prices are calculated based on the actual rate of exchange on the day and are subject to change without prior notice due to seasonal adjustments, airfare increases, currency fluctuations, flight and accommodation availability.
- Please contact us for an accurate price once you are ready to plan and book your holiday.
- All services are subject to our standard terms and conditions as well as airline rulings apply.
- All discounts and/or special offers have already been included in the package price.
- Rebooking and cancellation fees apply.
- Errors and Omissions Excepted.
Prices correct as at 05 September 2019
About Carana Beach Hotel - Mahe
The Carana Beach Hotel, with its 40 Chalets overlooking one of Mahe’s most dramatically picturesque beaches, will establish a new category of boutique Seychelles accommodation in 2016.
Carana Beach has been designed to accentuate the wild nature of this unique location, with the view from every room spilling out onto striking blue seas framed by lush jungle, massive granite pillars and its white-sand beach.
Modern twists on traditional island architecture, contemporary ocean-themed decor and a home-grown culture of genuine Seychelles hospitality, backed by decades of success in the Seychelles tourism industry, all feed into a casual yet chic ambience for guests to dine, unwind and recharge.
A reflection of the raw, unprocessed character of the Seychelles, Carana Beach offers a rare proposition: an authentic Seychelles experience that pairs luxurious high-end standards with accessible rates.
Amenities & Services
- Swimming Pool
- Internet Access
- Private Bathroom
- Television with satellite channels
- Mini bar
- Tea and coffee facilities in room
A reflection of the raw, unprocessed character of Seychelles, each Chalet offers an incredible view positioned a few steps away from the beach. With a modern twist on traditional island-architecture, contemporary ocean-decor, your surrounds are a casual yet chic ambience allowing you to unwind, recharge and discover the Seychelles spirit.
28 Ocean View Chalets
12 Ocean View Pool Chalets with private plunge pool overlooking the ocean
- LED Screen with Satelite TV
- Fully Airconditioned
- Ceiling Fan
- In-Room Safe
- Mini-Bar Fridge
- Tea and Coffee Station
- Nespresso machines for all Ocean View Pool Chalets
- Spacious bathrooms with separate vanity and shower
- Open terrace with lounges
- Hair Dryer
Dining & Bars
When it comes to dining, Carana Beach Hotel is the proud host of a menu concept that offers multiple dining options inspired by the sea and the family-owned farm. For tantalising sunset cocktails or afternoon aperitifs, the ocean-view lounge bar provides a range of delicious drinks.
The hotel offers multiple dining options with a menu concept inspired and sourced from the family-owned farm and the nearby ocean. These dining options can be enjoyed throughout the day and include beach orders, so your sole focus can be enjoying the natural splendour of the island.
Entertainment & Sports
The north east coast of Mahé island is a dreamy stretch of white sandy beaches enveloped between glittering turquoise waters and granitic mounds blankets in tropical forests. Conveniently located just 6km from the city centre, the area is ideal for those wanting easy access to some of the island’s best attractions and experiences. The lack of coral reefs makes the area a popular spot for boogie boarding, surfing and windsurfing.
- Island hopping
- Complimentary snorkelling and kayaking
- Deep sea fishing
- Scuba diving
- Beach combing