Savoy Resort & Spa - Mahe, Seychelles
|* Price based on per person sharing - departing from Johannesburg including current airport taxes|
|Room Category||Nights||Basis||** Price||Valid||Ref No|
|** All prices are from per person sharing|
|Standard room||5||BB||R27,150||01 Apr - 30 Apr '20||#10311||Show Description||Enquire Now|
|Standard room||5||BB||R21,950||May - Jul '20||#PG||Show Description||Enquire Now|
|Standard room||5||BB||R27,150||27 Jul - 31 Aug '20||#10781||Show Description||Enquire Now|
|Standard room||5||BB||R24,850||01 Sep - 30 Sep '20||#10782||Show Description||Enquire Now|
|Standard room||5||BB||R27,150||01 Oct - 31 Oct '20||#10783||Show Description||Enquire Now|
The above price includes:
- Rates are based on per person sharing and are an indication of costs
Prices are based on a Honeymoon early bird booking bonus - book 60 days prior to departure
- Return economy class flights departing from Johannesburg to Seychelles
- Current airport taxes of approximately R4,330
- Return airport to hotel transfers (seat in coach)
- 5 nights accommodation at the 5* Savoy Resort & Spa
- In a Savoy Standard room
- Breakfast daily (BB)
- Value Adds:
- 25% Early Bird Discount included
- All Seychelles taxes and levies (estimated)
Honeymoon gifts and offers:
- Please enquire about our honeymoon offers and gifts which vary from season to season
The above price excludes:
- Passport & visa costs (if applicable)
- Travel insurance & items of a personal nature are not included.
- Meals and drinks not specified
- Travel assist fee of R230.00
- Early check-in and late check-out
Airfare surcharges and conditions:
- A weekend surcharge applies for travel on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays.
- A high season surcharge of approx. R1600.00 per person is applicable for travel 21 - 30 March, 10 - 13 April, 13 Jun - 6 July, 19 - 28 September & 3 - 31 December 2020 and will be included when requesting a quote from The Just Honeymoons Team.
- Please enquire for departures from Cape Town and Durban
The Small print:
- All prices are quoted ex Johannesburg and are subject to hotel & airfare availability, holiday season surcharges, currency fluctuations at the time of booking and are quoted per person sharing and include flights, accommodation and meals as specified, return airport-hotel transfers and airport taxes
- These promotions are valid for the Southern African Development Community (SADC) residents only. Proof of a valid ID or Passport is required when booking.
- Passengers have to travel within 12 months of celebrating their wedding. Your marriage certificate is required at the time of checking in at the hotel.
- As this is an estimate only, no reservations have been made and all services are subject to availability at time of booking.
- Prices advertised to be used as a guideline only. Please contact us for an accurate price once you are ready to plan and book your holiday.
- All services are subject to our standard terms and conditions as well as airline rulings apply.
- All discounts and/or special offers have already been included in the package price.
- Rebooking and cancellation fees apply.
- Errors and Omissions Excepted.
Prices correct as at 28 January 2020
About Savoy Resort & Spa - Mahe
Savoy Resort and Spa is a modern beachfront resort on the island paradise of Seychelles. The five-star property was recently built and features an expansive outdoor pool, a comfy library, a supervised kids' club, an exclusive SPA, and 163 luxurious guestrooms and suites. All of the accommodations at Savoy Resort and Spa offer individually controlled air conditioning, private furnished balconies, minibars, and complimentary WiFi. The resort houses two restaurants and a bar for guests to experience a spectacular array of globally-inspired and local cuisines.
Amenities & Services
- Airport Shuttle
- Swimming Pool
- Internet Access
- Double Bed
- Private Bathroom
- Television with satellite channels
- Mini bar
- Electronic Safe
- Individually controlled air conditioning
- Room Service
- Tea and coffee facilities in room
Savoy King / Twin Rooms
Savoy King/Twin rooms accommodate up to 3 adults or 2 adults and 1 child per room. Each room is 40 square meters and offers a unique decor with a king-sized bed or 2 twin beds, complete with an extensive private furnished balcony or terrace, all overlooking the resort gardens, green mountains and ocean. All rooms feature individually controlled air-conditioning and a spacious private bathroom.
Junior Suite rooms accommodate up to 3 adults or 2 adults and 1 child per room. This spacious 60 square meter room offers a unique decor with a king-sized bed complete with extensive private furnished balcony or terrace, all overlooking the breathtaking ocean. All rooms feature individually controlled air-conditioning and a spacious private bathroom.
Savoy Suite rooms accommodate up to 3 adults or 2 adults and 1 child per room. This spacious 80 square meter room offers a unique decor with an extra large king sized bed complete with extensive private furnished terrace 22 sq.m, all overlooking the breathtaking ocean. All rooms feature individually controlled air-conditioning and a spacious private bathroom.
The Savoy Penthouse accommodates up to 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children per room. This spacious 190 square meter room offers a unique decor with a king-sized bed and 2 twin beds complete with an extensive private furnished Huge terrace 76 sq.m with Jacuzzi, all overlooking the breathtaking ocean. All rooms feature individually controlled air-conditioning and a spacious private bathroom.
Dining & Bars
The resort’s all-day dining restaurant offering local and international cuisine
The resort’s signature restaurant overlooks the pool and operates on an a la carte basis for lunch and dinner. This restaurant offers a culinary journey around the world with a focus on fresh seafood and where the finest local and international ingredients are personally crafted for a discerning palate.
The resort’s beach bar specialises in tropical smoothies, blended speciality drinks and the Savoy’s homemade sangria as well as providing a full bar service. Live entertainment is provided every evening.
The Lobby Lounge
Serves snacks, cocktails and refreshments.
24 Hour in-room dining is also available at a supplementary cost.
Entertainment & Sports
Savoy Spa is a unique place to discover and transform your mind, body and spirit. Immerse in our world of care, allow yourself to discover a new level of awareness, building up an ultimate experience of well-being and serenity.
On most nights guests will expect to be entertained by local musicians offering different genre of music from local folklore to international music.
We offer you chess & checkers, dominoes, cards, bingo game and darts. Ask for table games at the Front desk.
There is a hotel boutique offering a variety of locally crafted artefacts and souvenirs.
Dive with Blue Sea Divers (book at the reception). All diving arrangements and tours are conducted by internationally accredited diving instructors. Diving equipment may also be purchased at the Diving Centre.
Water sport activities are located right on the beautiful beach of Beau-Vallon on the left side of the hotel. Both motorised and non-motorised water sport activities are proposed to guests.
- All activities are at an extra charge.
- Non-Motorised water-sport activities: Bodyboard, wind-surfing, canoe, hobby-cat, snorkelling.
- Motorised water-sport activities: water-skiing, banana ride, parasailing and jet-ski.
Helicopter Scenic Flights
It's a unique and unforgettable leisure experience! Find your own private paradise – fly to any island of Seychelles or enjoy the spectacular views of the archipelago on the sunset during the scenic tour.
Mahe tour - Full day
Waking up with a panoramic sunrise and a tropical breakfast… start your vacation experience by learning more about the history, rituals, traditions and cultures of Seychelles. Stroll with Elite Club on a guided tour around Mahe the main Island. Make sure that you have your camera because today will be your lucky day. You will get the chance to savour one of the most beautiful, impressive, smallest capital city in the world which is Victoria, named after Queen Victoria during British colonial rule.
A long day with so much to learn and see, from historical monuments such as “Little Ben” which stands in the heart of Victoria is one of the landmarks since 1903. For history lovers, your journey will be impressive! With breathtaking sights such as Saint Anne National Marine Park, Mission Lodge, where you will learn and go through the ruins of what used to be a farm and boarding school for liberated slaves.
This memorable day out continues through the Tea Plantation, “Jardin du Roi” an experience you cannot miss especially for spice lovers. The rows of Vanilla, Cinnamon, Citronelle, nutmeg and pepper send out a splendid aroma and the souvenir shop and museum offers you a little something to take home with you! With a full day of adventure, take pleasure of experiencing sumptuous Creole lunch. Exciting tales of pirates, ghosts, and photo stops en route back to your comfortable hotel will be a cherished experience.
Full Day Marine Park (Catamaran).
Take the plunge with us into the magnificent world of Ste. Anne National Marine Park. Constituted in 1973, Ste. Anne park holds a sequence of 5 reserved islands. It protects over 150 types of fish. Ste. Anne was the location of the Seychelles first settlement in 1770. Its good to note that each island is unique and each holds an exciting history. Ste. Anne was a whaling station during the Second World War and a base for the Royal Marines defending Victoria Harbor. A rich treasure is said to be buried on the neighbouring island of Moyenne and eloquent ghost stories about the island are written in a book “A grain of Sand”.
So take a trip on board a glass-bottom boat and enjoy a day out in these waters hand-feeding the fish and snorkelling away. Who knows you might be the lucky one to spot the treasure.