Hilton Seychelles Northolme Resort & Spa - Adults Only, Seychelles
|* Departing from Johannesburg including current airport taxes|
|Room Category||Nights||Basis||** Price||Valid||Ref No|
|** All prices are from per person sharing|
|Sunset Villa||7||BB||R33,610||11 Jan - 05 Apr '20||#10306||Show Description||Enquire Now|
|Sunset Villa||7||BB||R32,025||18 Apr - 19 Jul '20||#10307||Show Description||Enquire Now|
|Sunset Villa||5||BB||R29,333||Aug '20||PG||Show Description||Enquire Now|
|Sunset Villa||5||BB||R27,770||Sep - Oct '20||PG||Show Description||Enquire Now|
The above price includes:
- Rates are based on per person sharing and are an indication of costs
- Return direct flights from Johannesburg to Mahe, Seychelles
- Current airport taxes
- Return airport to resort transfers (seat in coach)
- 5 / 7 nights accommodation at the 5* Hilton Northolme Resort & Spa
- In a Sunset Villa
- Breakfast daily (BB)
- All taxes, levies & surcharges (estimate)
Honeymoon gifts and offers for 7-night packages only:
- 30% Honeymoon Discount Included
- Honeymoon Value Adds :
- Welcome cake
- Bottle of bubbles/wine on arrival
- One complimentary romantic in-villa experience
- Day visit to Labriz with bottle sparkling wine and complimentary boat transfer
- Valid within 6 months of marriage
The above price excludes:
- Passport & visa costs (if applicable)
- Travel assist fee of R230.00
- Travel insurance & items of a personal nature are not included.
- Meals and drinks not specified
- Early check-in and late check-out
Airfare surcharges and conditions:
- A weekend surcharge applies for travel on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays.
- A high season surcharge applies approx. R1 400 per person.
The Small print:
- This price serves as a guideline only and rates are based on per person sharing
- These promotions are valid for the Southern African Development Community (SADC) residents only. Proof of a valid ID or Passport is required when booking.
- Passengers have to travel within 12 months of celebrating their wedding. Your marriage certificate is required at the time of checking in at the hotel.
- As this is an estimate only, no reservations have been made and all services are subject to availability at time of booking.
- Prices are calculated based on the actual rate of exchange on the day and are subject to change without prior notice due to seasonal adjustments, airfare increases, currency fluctuations, flight and accommodation availability.
- Please contact us for an accurate price once you are ready to plan and book your holiday.
- All services are subject to our standard terms and conditions as well as airline rulings apply.
- All discounts and/or special offers have already been included in the package price.
- Rebooking and cancellation fees apply.
- Errors and Omissions Excepted.
Prices correct as at 13 November 2019
About Hilton Seychelles Northolme Resort & Spa - Adults Only
Embark on a culinary journey under the stars at Les Cocotiers, a spectacular restaurant where local chefs offer exotic flavors and traditional Creole cuisine. For a casual meal with panoramic ocean views, try Hilltop Restaurant or Ocean View Bar.
The team at Hilton Northolme Resort and Spa wish you an unforgettable experience on this stunning island, so immersed in heritage and abundant with extraordinary flora and fauna. Ask our Recreation Host for a tour of this exquisite property - home of a rare Cannon Ball tree, a gift to this Seychelles hotel nearly one hundred years ago.
Enjoy exquisite accommodations in any villa at this Seychelles hotel. Private balconies offer panoramic ocean views, daybeds, sun loungers and dining tables. Interiors feature a subtle blend of Seychellois architecture and modern decor, with high ceilings, dormers and glass-panel French doors.
King Hillside Villa
Feel at home in 90²/969sq.ft villa, nestled in lush tropical forest and commanding spectacular Indian Ocean views. Relax on the sofa or large armchair with ottoman in your living area, featuring contemporary décor and original artwork. Invigorate in the whirlpool or step onto the balcony to admire the sweeping sea view. Keep in touch with high-speed internet access or relax with the DVD player. Special touches include bathrobe, slippers, mineral water and fruit.
King Oceanfront Villa
Relax in this luxurious 90²/969sq.ft villa, placed on stilts over the Indian Ocean for unforgettable sea views and luxurious surroundings. Unwind on the sofa or large armchair with ottoman amidst the contemporary décor and original artwork. Take in the Indian Ocean view from your balcony, or unwind in the bathroom. Keep in touch with high-speed internet access, relax with a DVD or revitalize in the whirlpool. Special touches include bathrobe, slippers, mineral water and fruit.
Experience the private 90m² villa that inspired Ian Fleming’s ‘For your Eyes Only’. Relax in the stylish, comfortably appointed rooms and take in stunning sea views, overlooking the turquoise waters of the Indian Ocean. Keep in touch with high-speed internet access, relax with a DVD or revitalize in your private whirlpool. Special touches include bathrobes, slippers, mineral water and daily treats.
Dining & Bars
Panoramic island views and authentic Creole flavors are key ingredients at Hilton Seychelles Northolme Resort & Spa. From light meals and colorful cocktails served at the bar overlooking the Indian Ocean, to a la carte fine dining dishes and extensive buffets, this Seychelles hotel’s stylish settings and innovative menus offer delicious cuisine and an inviting ambiance.
Take a culinary journey under the stars at Les Cocotiers Restaurant or refresh with an exotic island cocktail made with freshly-squeezed juices at Ocean View Bar, offering live music and a spectacular atmosphere at sunset.
Dine in Hilltop Restaurant and enjoy panoramic views from this elegant Seychelles restaurant. Relax in this casual, main dining room and savor a choice of local and international themed buffet menus for breakfast and dinner. Choose from alternating themes such as the Italian and Asian themed nights or the Hilltop Seafood Experience. Watch the expert chefs create your meal at the live cooking stations and don’t miss the exciting Creole evening on Mondays with authentic Creole food and local entertainment.
Enjoy the ultimate dining experience at Les Cocotiers Restaurant at the Hilton Seychelles Northolme Resort. Dine under the stars at this al fresco restaurant and enjoy spectacular ocean views. Choose from the à la carte menu featuring a range of Creole-international fusion dishes to suit every taste. This unique venue is also the perfect choice for celebrating a special occasion.
OCEANVIEW BAR AND RESTAURANT
Unwind in the stylish interiors of the Ocean View Bar or relax on the split-level decked balcony for views of ocean coves and starlit nights. Sip on the finest international cocktails and freshly squeezed juices. Live music makes the perfect accompaniment to sunset.
Entertainment & Sports
- Helicopter Tours
- Hiking Trail
- Jet Skiing
- Putting Green
- Scuba Diving