Kempinski Seychelles Resort - Mahe, Seychelles
|* Departing from Johannesburg including current airport taxes of approx R3,420|
|Room Category||Nights||Basis||Price||Valid||Ref No|
|Hillview||7||HB||R26,026||24 May - 19 Jun||TH1948511||Show Description||Enquire Now|
|* Departing from Durban including current airport taxes of approx R 3,620|
|Room Category||Nights||Basis||Price||Valid||Ref No|
|Hillview||7||HB||R26,955||24 May - 19 Jun||TH1948511||Show Description||Enquire Now|
|* Departing from Cape Town including current airport taxes of R3,620|
|Room Category||Nights||Basis||Price||Valid||Ref No|
|Hillview||7||HB||R27,482||24 May - 19 Jun||TH1948511||Show Description||Enquire Now|
The above price includes:
- Prices based on per person sharing
- Return economy class flights from Johannesburg to Mahe, Seychelles on Air Seychelles
- Direct flights operate from Wednesday - Sunday only
- Routing JNB: SEZ: JNB
- Current airport taxes
- Return airport to resort transfers (seat in coach)
- 7 nights accommodation at the 5* Kempinski Seychelles Resort
- In a Hillview room
- Breakfast and dinner daily (HB)
- Added values:
- Swimming pool
- Tennis courts
- Non-motorised water sports activities
- Nature walks
- Billiard table and board games
- All Seychelles taxes, levies and surcharges (estimated)
Honeymoon gifts and offers included in your package:
- 35% Honeymoon Discount included
- Upgrade to next room category subject to availability
- Flower decoration in the room
- Cake, card and Bottle of wine
The above price excludes:
- Passport & visa costs (if applicable), travel insurance & items of a personal nature are not included.
- Meals and drinks not specified
- Early check-in and late check-out
- Just Honeymoons Consulting / Travel Assist fee of R228
Airfare surcharges and conditions:
- A weekend surcharge applies for travel on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays.
- A shoulder season surcharge applies for travel 17 to 23 July 2018.
- A high season surcharge applies for travel 23 March to 08 April 2018, 20 June to 09 July 2018 and 07 to 31 December 2018.
The Small print:
- These promotions are valid for Southern African Development Community (SADC) residents only. Proof of a valid ID or Passport is required when booking.
- All prices are per person sharing unless otherwise specified.
- Passengers have to travel within 6 months of celebrating their wedding. Your marriage certificate is required at time of checking in at the hotel.
- As this is an estimate only, no reservations have been made and all services are subject to availability at time of booking. Prices are calculated based on the actual rate of exchange on the day and are subject to change without prior notice due to seasonal adjustments, airfare increases, currency fluctuations, flight and accommodation availability. Please contact us for an accurate price once you are ready to plan and book your holiday.
- All services are subject to our standard terms and conditions as well as airline rulings apply.
- All discounts and/or special offers have already been included in the package price.
- Rebooking and cancellation fees apply.
- Errors and Omissions Excepted.
Prices correct as at 12 April 2018
About Kempinski Seychelles Resort - Mahe
Dreaming of the holiday of a lifetime on a paradise island? There's no better place to make that dream a reality than here at the Kempinski Seychelles Resort. The Seychelles Islands are known for their incomparable beauty, with white sandy beaches and stunning scenery being the norm for this gem of the Indian Ocean.
Located on the south end of Mahé in Baie Lazare, the Kempinski Seychelles Resort is an indulgent retreat offering a huge variety of facilities and activities. From adventure holidays spent exploring the unique natural landscape of the Seychelles – which includes two UNESCO World Heritage Sites – to romantic breaks in one of our breath-taking suites, our aim is to create an escape that suits you and your needs perfectly
Amenities & Services
- Airport Shuttle
- Swimming Pool
- Internet Access
- Double Bed
- Private Bathroom
- Mini bar
- Electronic Safe
- Individually controlled air conditioning
- Room Service
- Tea and coffee facilities in room
Rooms & Suites
While the great outdoors is certainly the main attraction in the Seychelles, the rooms and suites on offer at the Kempinski Seychelles Resort Baie Lazare are just as spectacular. Take your pick from Hill View, Beachside and Sea View rooms at the Kempinski Seychelles Resort – each with their own distinctive charms. Whatever view you decide on, all of our luxury rooms come with internet, TV, a mini-fridge, a safe and tea and coffee-making facilities.
All our rooms and suites are tastefully decorated with modern facilities, as well as offering our guests complete privacy. Relaxation is key in the Seychelles and our rooms and suites reflect that perfectly. If you’d like to know more about the facilities here at the Kempinski Seychelles Resort, please don’t hesitate to get in touch – we’ll be happy to help.
Start every day with the thrilling sight of the dense tropical forest of Mahé and the beautiful lagoon in one of our Hill View Rooms. Situated in the perfect location for nature lovers, these rooms offer the sights, sounds and smells of the inimitable natural environment of the Seychelles - from the picturesque bodies of water to unique granite rock formations. Choose the Hill View Room and not only will you wake up to the lush and colourful forest, you'll be greeted by the room's chic contemporary décor and luxurious features - including your own lounge area and working desk to ensure your holiday needs are met.
Enjoy the luxury of direct access to the beautiful beach and pristine hotel gardens when you make the Beachside room your home from home. Relax to the sounds of the ocean or take a very short stroll down to the sand. The room itself has everything you need to enjoy the perfect stay, all presented in a luxurious yet thoroughly contemporary décor style. So whether you want to make the most of the beach each and every day, or just be able to gaze out over it from your very own terrace, the Beachside room at the Kempinski Seychelles Resort Baie Lazare is the perfect place to escape to.
Deluxe Beachside Room
Treat yourself to the ultimate beachside luxury with the Deluxe Beachside Room at Kempinski Baie Lazare. While this room's stunning contemporary décor and luxuriant features - including a separate bathtub - make the Deluxe Beachside Room the perfect choice for your special getaway, it is the room's proximity to the shoreline that makes it truly remarkable. Choose this beachside haven to gaze out over the ocean from your personal terrace, or take just a few steps to find yourself down on the sun-warmed sand every day of your visit - this is true beachside relaxation.
Sea View Room
What could be more relaxing than the sight of the sea and the sound of the waves? Elevated for the best vantage point, our Sea View Rooms are designed to take full advantage of one of Mahé’s most spectacular natural assets: the beautiful blue waters of the Indian Ocean. With their own balconies to really make the most of the sea views and luxurious yet contemporary décor, the Kempinski Baie Lazare Sea View Rooms are the perfect choice for visitors wishing to experience the very best of a coast-side location, beautifully enhanced by Kempinski's unmistakable décor and detail.
Deluxe Sea View Room
Wake up to a breathtaking view over the crystal clear waters of the Indian Ocean. The Deluxe Sea View Room features a separate bathtub and espresso machine, along with a lounge area, and opulent king-sized bed, offering the last word in comfort and luxury. With its contemporary décor and a balcony to allow you to really make the most of its enviable location, this room is the perfect choice if you want absolute luxury during your stay. The Deluxe Sea View Room at Kempinski Baie Lazare is elevated to offer you the very best view over the ocean – why settle for anything less?
One Bedroom Hill View Suite
Wake up to an inspiring landscape every single morning with the Hill View Suite at Kempinski Seychelles Resort. With glorious views over the hills and forests of Mahé and all the modern comforts you’d expect from a luxury hotel suite, it’s the perfect escape from the stress of daily life.
At the Kempinski Seychelles Resort, our One Bedroom Hill View Suite features a lounge area and kitchenette as well as a dining area. The suite has been tastefully decorated so you can relax and enjoy the beautiful views and sounds of the tropical birds on the hillside.
One Bedroom Beachside Suite
With all the delights of the beach on your doorstep, the One Bedroom Beachside Suite is the perfect accommodation for anybody who can’t bear to be away from the sands for too long. This luxuriously appointed suite has everything you need for a comfortable and relaxing stay with us in Seychelles. Guests can relax in the suite’s lounge area or venture out directly onto the beach.
The One Bedroom Beachside Suite is equipped with modern facilities such as an iPod docking station, so you really can create a home away from home at the Kempinski Seychelles Resort.
Dining & Bars
Restaurants and Bars
We take dining seriously at the Kempinski Seychelles Resort - whether you're in the mood for a healthy light bite or a long, luxurious meal, our chefs will do everything to cater to your personal tastes. Wherever you choose to dine, you can guarantee the finest ingredients and best-quality service of anywhere in Seychelles.
Tantalising experiences throughout the day await guests at Café Lazare, which offers healthy breakfasts, themed buffet dinners and everything else you'd expect from our exciting dining venue. Offering a cheerful atmosphere throughout the day, you can always expect the best from Lazare – whether you want a luxurious meal or you're just popping in for a coffee.
Our signature restaurant, L'Indochine delivers an unparalleled gastronomic experience. Offering an incredible selection of seafood freshly caught from the Indian Ocean, L'Indochine's masterful chefs will undoubtedly surprise and delight you with their fusion of unique flavours, perfectly accompanied by the restaurant's stylish yet understated setting.
Bringing you the essence of barefoot luxury, this beachside refuge offers an eclectic selection of cocktails, snacks. It's the perfect place to spend a lazy afternoon or to catch up with friends in the evening for aperitifs or a simple nightcap.
Planters Bar and Lounge:
Located just away from the lobby, Planters serves as a social epicentre for the resort. With a lively atmosphere, it provides great views, fantastic snacks and truly memorable cocktails.
Kempinski Seychelles Resort is more than happy to cater to your needs with a totally personal dining experience. Whether you're in a large group or want an intimate meal, we can make your dining dream a reality.