Double Tree by Hilton, Seychelles
|* Prices are based on per person sharing - departing from Johannesburg including current airport taxes|
|Room Category||Nights||Basis||** Price||Valid||Ref No|
|** All prices are from per person sharing|
|Deluxe ocean view||7||BB||R24,845||25 Apr - 21 Jul '19||#9216||Show Description||Enquire Now|
The above price includes:
- Rates are based on per person sharing and are an indication of costs
- Return economy class flights departing from Johannesburg to Seychelles
- Current airport taxes
- Return airport and hotel transfers
- 7 nights accommodation at the 4* DoubleTree by Hilton
- In a Deluxe ocean view room
- Breakfast daily (BB)
- You may wish to upgrade to the fabulous Half Board from R9 400 per person
- You may wish to upgrade to the fabulous Full Board from R13 700 per person
- All taxes, levies & surcharges (estimate)
Honeymoon gifts & offers:
- Please enquire about our honeymoon offers and gifts which vary from season to season
The above price excludes:
- Passport & visa costs (if applicable), travel insurance & items of a personal nature are not included.
- Meals and drinks not specified
- Early check-in and late check-out
Airfare surcharges and conditions:
- A weekend surcharge applies for travel on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays.
- A high season surcharge applies for travel 28 March - 7 April 2019 and 1 June - 13 July 2019 from approx. R1 400 per person.
The Small print:
- This price serves as a guideline only and rates are based on per person sharing
- These promotions are valid for the Southern African Development Community (SADC) residents only. Proof of a valid ID or Passport is required when booking.
- Passengers have to travel within 12 months of celebrating their wedding. Your marriage certificate is required at the time of checking in at the hotel.
- As this is an estimate only, no reservations have been made and all services are subject to availability at time of booking.
- Prices are calculated based on the actual rate of exchange on the day and are subject to change without prior notice due to seasonal adjustments, airfare increases, currency fluctuations, flight and accommodation availability.
- Please contact us for an accurate price once you are ready to plan and book your holiday.
- All services are subject to our standard terms and conditions as well as airline rulings apply.
- All discounts and/or special offers have already been included in the package price.
- Rebooking and cancellation fees apply.
- Errors and Omissions Excepted.
Prices correct as at 07 March 2019
About Double Tree by Hilton
Boasting a traditional Zanzibar style with Makuti palm leaf roofs, this Nungwi hotel offers spectacular sea views and direct beach access. Relax on white sand with sun beds and shade umbrellas and explore the tropical waters while scuba diving or snorkelling. Plunge into the outdoor, freshwater pool or sip on cocktails and fresh fruit juices from Dolphin’s pool bar. Exercise in the modern fitness centre or participate in morning yoga on the beach.
Savor innovative international and fusion specialities at Fisherman Bar & Grill before admiring the Zanzibar sunset and trying authentic Shisha aromatic tobacco. Enjoy traditional, live entertainment at Ngalawa Restaurant.
Celebrate your dream wedding with exotic backdrops, host your special event on the beach or choose from three flexible function rooms for your next corporate meeting of up to 100 guests. Stay productive in the well-equipped business centre. Utilize the complimentary parking and WiFi throughout the hotel.
Amenities & Services
- Airport Shuttle
- Swimming Pool
- Internet Access
- Double Bed
- Private Bathroom
- Television with satellite channels
- Mini bar
- Electronic Safe
- Individually controlled air conditioning
- Room Service
- Tea and coffee facilities in room
Relax in contemporary accommodations at DoubleTree by Hilton. All the essentials and more are covered in our modern, stylish guest rooms with an array of amenities to make you feel at home. View our amenities guide and choose a room that’s right for you.
Unwind in a beautiful Guest Room with private balcony, offering panoramic ocean and pool views. Each room is fully air-conditioned with ceiling fan option. Refresh in the shower, relax and watch a movie or one of the satellite TV channels on the LCD TV, or dine in the comfort and privacy of your Guest Room with Room Service.
Spoil yourself in this spacious two-room Suite with private balcony, living and sleeping areas. Each Suite offers a full sea view and is fully air-conditioned. Refresh in the bathroom that includes a shower and bathrobe. Unwind by watching a movie or browse the satellite TV channels on the LCD TV. Stay connected with complimentary internet access or dine in the comfort of your room with Room Service. Enjoy a daily fruit basket, mini bar stocked with soft drinks and local beer upon arrival and a 30-minute house massage.
Dining & Bars
Food is comfort. We make it easy for you to enjoy a delicious meal without even leaving the hotel. Whether you are into health food, snacks, or gourmet food all the way, we’ve got something to tickle your palate. Stay in and use our in-room dining service, check out the onsite restaurant, or unwind with after-dinner drinks at the bar.
Dolphins Pool Bar
Soak up beautiful views of the azure Indian Ocean in Dolphins Pool Bar, at the Doubletree by Hilton Resort Zanzibar-Nungwi. Sip delicious cocktails, icy cold beers and fresh fruit juices in the sunshine, or if you're feeling peckish after a long swim, chose from a selection of tasty pizzas and bar snacks in this relaxed pool bar.
Fisherman Bar & Grill
The Fisherman Bar & Grill at the Doubletree by Hilton Resort Zanzibar-Nungwi offers a mouthwatering array of international and fusion specialities. This Zanzibar restaurant also offers a wide variety of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages and authentic Shisha aromatic tobacco. Due to the great popularity of this venue, we recommend reservations to avoid disappointment.
Begin the day with a delicious Doubletree breakfast, overlooking the stunning beach in Ngalawa Restaurant at the Doubletree by Hilton Zanzibar-Nungwi. Take part in fun, themed evening meals, indulge in an expertly mixed cocktail and enjoy vibrant and exciting live entertainment in this warm and welcoming restaurant, which benefits from beautiful ocean views.
Entertainment & Sports
The property is located on the northernmost tip of Zanzibar Island and located in the historic traditional fishing village of Nungwi. The village is safe and accessible within a 2-minute walk and is located within walking distance to the Fishmarket, where the fishermen bring their catch of the day.