Double Tree by Hilton, Seychelles
|* Departing from Johannesburg including current airport taxes of R3,090|
|Room Category||Nights||Basis||Price||Valid||Ref No|
|Ocean view room||7||BB||R26,015||01 Nov - 27 Dec '17||HF7058||Show Description||Enquire Now|
|Ocean view room||7||BB||R22,125||11 Jan - 25 Mar '18||HF7295||Show Description||Enquire Now|
|* Departing from Durban including current airport taxes of R3,090|
|Room Category||Nights||Basis||Price||Valid||Ref No|
|Ocean view room||7||BB||R26,075||01 Nov - 27 Dec '17||HF7058||Show Description||Enquire Now|
|Ocean view room||7||BB||R22,185||11 Jan - 25 Mar '18||HF7295||Show Description||Enquire Now|
The above price includes:
- Return direct economy class flights to Seychelles from JNB on Air Seychelles
- Operating on Wednesday, Friday and Sunday only
- Including current airport taxes from approx R3,340
- Routing JNB: SEZ: JNB
- Return resort transfers (seat in coach)
- 7 nights’ accommodation at the 4* DoubleTree by Hilton
- In an Ocean View room
- Breakfast daily
- All Seychelles taxes; levies and surcharges (estimate)
Honeymoon gifts & offers
- Honeymoon discounted included
- Sparkling wine and sweet delight
- A gift from the hotel
- Valid within 6 months of the wedding date
The above price excludes:
- Travel and Medical Insurance
- Items of a personal nature
- Meals and drinks not specified
- Visa (not required for SA passport holders)
- Early check-in and late check-out
- Travel Assist fee of R228
- Compulsory Christmas Eve Gala Dinner from R2,010 per person
The Small Print
- Prices are calculated using heavily discounted airfares with limited availability. The actual fare will be established at time of booking dependent on airline/class available
- This estimate is to be used as a guideline only and the actual costs will be confirmed at the time of booking.
- As this is an estimate only, no reservations have been made and all services are subject to availability.
- Prices are calculated based on the actual rate of exchange on the day and are subject to change.
- All services are subject to our standard terms and conditions as well as airline rulings.
- Errors and Omissions excepted
Prices correct as at 13 September 2017
About Double Tree by Hilton
Boasting a traditional Zanzibar style with Makuti palm leaf roofs, this Nungwi hotel offers spectacular sea views and direct beach access. Relax on white sand with sun beds and shade umbrellas and explore the tropical waters while scuba diving or snorkelling. Plunge into the outdoor, freshwater pool or sip on cocktails and fresh fruit juices from Dolphin’s pool bar. Exercise in the modern fitness centre or participate in morning yoga on the beach.
Savor innovative international and fusion specialities at Fisherman Bar & Grill before admiring the Zanzibar sunset and trying authentic Shisha aromatic tobacco. Enjoy traditional, live entertainment at Ngalawa Restaurant.
Celebrate your dream wedding with exotic backdrops, host your special event on the beach or choose from three flexible function rooms for your next corporate meeting of up to 100 guests. Stay productive in the well-equipped business centre. Utilize the complimentary parking and WiFi throughout the hotel.
Amenities & Services
- Airport Shuttle
- Swimming Pool
- Internet Access
- Double Bed
- Private Bathroom
- Television with satellite channels
- Mini bar
- Electronic Safe
- Individually controlled air conditioning
- Room Service
- Tea and coffee facilities in room
Relax in contemporary accommodations at DoubleTree by Hilton. All the essentials and more are covered in our modern, stylish guest rooms with an array of amenities to make you feel at home. View our amenities guide and choose a room that’s right for you.
Unwind in a beautiful Guest Room with private balcony, offering panoramic ocean and pool views. Each room is fully air-conditioned with ceiling fan option. Refresh in the shower, relax and watch a movie or one of the satellite TV channels on the LCD TV, or dine in the comfort and privacy of your Guest Room with Room Service.
Spoil yourself in this spacious two-room Suite with private balcony, living and sleeping areas. Each Suite offers a full sea view and is fully air-conditioned. Refresh in the bathroom that includes a shower and bathrobe. Unwind by watching a movie or browse the satellite TV channels on the LCD TV. Stay connected with complimentary internet access or dine in the comfort of your room with Room Service. Enjoy a daily fruit basket, mini bar stocked with soft drinks and local beer upon arrival and a 30-minute house massage.
Dining & Bars
Food is comfort. We make it easy for you to enjoy a delicious meal without even leaving the hotel. Whether you are into health food, snacks, or gourmet food all the way, we’ve got something to tickle your palate. Stay in and use our in-room dining service, check out the onsite restaurant, or unwind with after-dinner drinks at the bar.
Dolphins Pool Bar
Soak up beautiful views of the azure Indian Ocean in Dolphins Pool Bar, at the Doubletree by Hilton Resort Zanzibar-Nungwi. Sip delicious cocktails, icy cold beers and fresh fruit juices in the sunshine, or if you're feeling peckish after a long swim, chose from a selection of tasty pizzas and bar snacks in this relaxed pool bar.
Fisherman Bar & Grill
The Fisherman Bar & Grill at the Doubletree by Hilton Resort Zanzibar-Nungwi offers a mouthwatering array of international and fusion specialities. This Zanzibar restaurant also offers a wide variety of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages and authentic Shisha aromatic tobacco. Due to the great popularity of this venue, we recommend reservations to avoid disappointment.
Begin the day with a delicious Doubletree breakfast, overlooking the stunning beach in Ngalawa Restaurant at the Doubletree by Hilton Zanzibar-Nungwi. Take part in fun, themed evening meals, indulge in an expertly mixed cocktail and enjoy vibrant and exciting live entertainment in this warm and welcoming restaurant, which benefits from beautiful ocean views.
Entertainment & Sports
The property is located on the northernmost tip of Zanzibar Island and located in the historic traditional fishing village of Nungwi. The village is safe and accessible within a 2-minute walk and is located within walking distance to the Fishmarket, where the fishermen bring their catch of the day.