Constance Lemuria - Praslin, Seychelles
|* Departing from Johannesburg including current airport taxes|
|Room Category||Nights||Basis||Price||Valid||Ref No|
|Junior Suite||7||BB||R54,410||07 Jan - 31 Mar '19||#8848||Show Description||Enquire Now|
|Junior Suite||7||BB||R54,410||01 Apr - 28 Apr '19||#9227||Show Description||Enquire Now|
|Junior Suite||7||BB||R41,440||28 May - 13 Jul '19||#9229||Show Description||Enquire Now|
The above price includes:
- Rates are based on per person sharing and are an indication of costs
- Return economy class flights departing from Johannesburg to Seychelles
- Current airport taxes
- Return airport to resort transfers (seat in coach)
- 7 nights accommodation at the 5* Constance Lemuria
- In a Junior suite
- Breakfast daily (BB)
- Added Value:
- Unlimited daily green fees plus free Hobie cats, snorkelling, pedalos & kayaks
- All taxes & levies (estimated)
Honeymoon gifts and offers:
- Please enquire about our honeymoon offers and gifts which vary from season to season
The above price excludes:
- Passport & visa costs (if applicable), travel insurance & items of a personal nature are not included.
- Meals and drinks not specified
- Early check-in and late check-out
Airfare surcharges and conditions:
- A weekend surcharge applies for travel on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays.
- A high season surcharge of from R1 400.00 applies for travel - 6 January 2019
The Small print:
- This price serves as a guideline only and rates are based on per person sharing
- These promotions are valid for the Southern African Development Community (SADC) residents only. Proof of a valid ID or Passport is required when booking.
- Passengers have to travel within 12 months of celebrating their wedding. Your marriage certificate is required at the time of checking in at the hotel.
- As this is an estimate only, no reservations have been made and all services are subject to availability at time of booking.
- Prices are calculated based on the actual rate of exchange on the day and are subject to change without prior notice due to seasonal adjustments, airfare increases, currency fluctuations, flight and accommodation availability.
- Please contact us for an accurate price once you are ready to plan and book your holiday.
- All services are subject to our standard terms and conditions as well as airline rulings apply.
- All discounts and/or special offers have already been included in the package price.
- Rebooking and cancellation fees apply.
- Errors and Omissions Excepted.
Prices correct as at 08 January 2019
About Constance Lemuria - Praslin
Constance Lemuria Seychelles is located just 5 minutes from Praslin airstrip in an idyllic setting on the northwest coast of the island. Surrounded by rare, lush vegetation, washed by warm ocean waters and sheltered from the prevailing winds, the resort is the perfect choice for a luxury Seychelles holiday. If you are looking for golf in Seychelles, the hotel has a stunning 18-hole (par 70) golf course, the only championship course in Seychelles.
Constance Lemuria Seychelles, part of the Constance Group of hotels and a member of The Leading Hotels of the World, is positioned by three amazing beaches - Grande Anse Kerlan, Petite Anse Kerlan and Anse Georgette. It has 96 suites, 8 Villas and 1 Presidential Suite, all positioned around 15 metres from the shore and all built with natural raw materials such as wood, marble & granite to offer luxurious accommodation in a natural environment. The one and two-bedroom villas all have a lounge, dining pavilion, pool deck, open-air bath, swimming pool and terrace.
For the ultimate lavish experience, the Presidential Villa has 3 bedrooms overlooking a private beach. There's an outdoor Jacuzzi and a 3-level swimming pool both providing total privacy and seclusion. With some spectacular culinary creations prepared in your villa on request, Lemuria will transport you to a world that is 'unique by a thousand miles'.
The main building is set on a hillside overlooking the two bays and houses the main restaurant, bar, lounge and boutique. Set in natural granite, a spectacular swimming pool cascades down over three levels and is the focal point of the hotel. Legend Restaurant offers a refined, relaxed atmosphere for breakfast, lunch and dinner. An excellent Mediterranean restaurant, adjacent to the golf course and overlooking the 11th hole, offers alfresco dining. Alternatively, the Beach Restaurant is set on a small peninsula overlooking two beaches and offers a wide range of seafood specialities.
The Health and Beauty Spa at Constance Lemuria Seychelles offers the ultimate in relaxation and is an ideal venue to unwind after a stimulating round of golf or a day exploring the nearby islands. Facilities include a fully equipped gym, beauty treatment rooms, hairdresser, plunge pool, Jacuzzi, steam room and sauna. A wide range of water and land sports are available including a fabulous 18-hole golf course - the only championship course in Seychelles! Lemuria 'Turtle Club welcomes children between the ages of 4 and 11 years. There is an extensive daily activity programme, all of which are supervised.
The resort includes the Seychelles only 18-hole Championship golf course, plus another restaurant at the golf clubhouse, as well as tennis courts and a Shiseido Spa. Complimentary activities like tennis, water sports are just a short tropical stroll away. See also the sister property to Lemuria, Constance Ephelia on Mahé.
Amenities & Services
- Swimming Pool
- Fitness Facilities
- Internet Access
- Double Bed
- Private Bathroom
- Television with satellite channels
- Mini bar
- Electronic Safe
- Individually controlled air conditioning
- Tea and coffee facilities in room
Junior Suites Sea facing - 55sqm/592sqf - King Bed.
All Junior Suites are located either on the Ground or First floor. Separated bathtub and shower. Terrace with table and chairs as well as sun bed. Direct access to the beach 15 meters away. High tech equipment including film and music on demand included in the price. Tea and coffee facilities. high-speed internet connection with free WiFi.
Senior Suites Sea facing - 115sqm/1240sqf - King Bed.
All Senior Suites are located either on the Ground or First floor, one per floor. Separated bathtub and shower. Terrace with table and chairs as well as sun bed. Direct access to the beach. High tech equipment including film and music on demand included in the price. Tea and coffee facilities. high-speed internet connection with free WiFi.
1 Bedroom Villa
1 bedroom Villa with pool - 655sqm/7050sqf.
Private pool. Separate living room with TV, dining table and chairs Bathroom with separate shower and tub. Add guest toilet. Outdoor incl dining table, chairs, sunbeds and direct access to the beach. high-speed internet connection with free WiFi. Tea and coffee facilities.
2 Bedroom Villa
2 bedroom Villa with pool - 755sqm/7800sqf. Private pool.
Separate living room with TV, dining table and chairs Bathroom with separate shower and tub. Add guest toilet. Outdoor incl dining table, chairs, sunbeds and direct access to the beach. high-speed internet connection with free WiFi. Tea and coffee facilities.
Presidential Villa - 1250sqm/13455sqf set on a private beach.
3 bedrooms with a master bedroom and two other double bedrooms. All King size beds.Ocean view and direct access to the beach. 3 private pools: 1 in each room. Private sauna, steam and Jacuzzi room located in the master bedroom. 3 separate bathrooms.1 living room with dining tables and chairs. Villa Master. high-speed internet connection
Dining & Bars
Beach Bar & Grill Restaurant
For fresh-caught seafood cooked Creole style and served in an exquisite setting over the waters of the Indian Ocean.
Lunch: 12:00 - 16:00
Dinner: 19:00 - 22:00
Nestled in a romantic setting amidst lush foliage with magnificent ocean views, serving breakfast, lunch and dinner, and offering special themed evenings and live music.
Breakfast: 07:15 - 10:30
Lunch: 12:00 - 16:00
Dinner: 7:00 - 22:00
Presenting a sophisticated fusion of contemporary Seychellois cuisine combined with the finest of French gastronomy. Perfect for long lunches or romantic candle-lit dinners.
Lunch: 12:00 – 18:00
Dinner: 19:00 - 22:00
Entertainment & Sports
Set in the luscious greenery of swaying palm trees and bamboo, the beautiful palm-thatched Spa de Constance Lémuria is a tranquil haven where you can indulge both body and mind. Based on the healing traditions of Seychelles but incorporating techniques from around the globe, the spa offers a full range of treatments including Swedish massage, hydrotherapy and Indian Ayurvedic. Indulge yourself with a facial or body treatment using Shiseido's famous 'Qi' method with hot 'oshiboris' (towels). Commune with the beauty of Seychelles and receive a treatment in a stunning outside location in the Shiseido Pavilion. Heal yourself outside and in with our range of complimentary fitness classes from yoga and meditation to stretching and aerobics.
- Heart Rate Monitors
- Relaxation Lounge
- Salon Services
- Steam & Sauna
- Strength Training Equipment
- Upright & Recumbent Bikes
- Personal Training
Hours of Operation
Weekdays 09:30 - 21:00
Saturday 09:30 - 21:00
Sunday 09:30 - 21:00
Sports and Recreation
- Fitness centre
- Golf course (on site)
- Hot tub
- Kids club
- Outdoor pool
- Steam room
- Tennis courts
- water sports (non-motorized)