Constance Ephelia Resort - Mahe, Seychelles
The above price includes:
- Prices based on per person sharing
- Return flights from Johannesburg to Mahe, Seychelles
- Current airport taxes
- Return airport to resort transfers (seat in coach)
- 7 nights accommodation at 5* Constance Ephelia Resort
- In a Junior Suite room
- Breakfast & dinner daily (HB)
- Added values:
- Pedal boats
- All taxes, levies and surcharges (estimate)
Honeymoon gifts and offers included in your package:
- 50% Honeymoon Discount included
- Ephelia confectionary
- Welcome bag
- 20% discount voucher on selected Spa treatments
- Bottle sparkling wine - (Valid within 6 months of marriage)
The above price excludes:
- Passport & visa costs (if applicable), travel insurance & items of a personal nature are not included.
- Meals and drinks not specified
- Early check-in and late check-out
Airfare surcharges and conditions:
- A weekend surcharge applies for travel on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays.
- A high season surcharge applies for travel 6 October 2018 and 7 December 2018 - 6 January 2019 from approx. R1 400 per person.
The Small print:
- These promotions are valid for the Southern African Development Community (SADC) residents only. Proof of a valid ID or Passport is required when booking.
- All prices are per person sharing unless otherwise specified.
- Passengers have to travel within 12 months of celebrating their wedding. Your marriage certificate is required at the time of checking in at the hotel.
- As this is an estimate only, no reservations have been made and all services are subject to availability at time of booking. Prices are calculated based on the actual rate of exchange on the day and are subject to change without prior notice due to seasonal adjustments, airfare increases, currency fluctuations, flight and accommodation availability. Please contact us for an accurate price once you are ready to plan and book your holiday.
- All services are subject to our standard terms and conditions as well as airline rulings apply.
- All discounts and/or special offers have already been included in the package price.
- Rebooking and cancellation fees apply.
- Errors and Omissions Excepted.
Prices correct as at 04 October 2018
About Constance Ephelia Resort - Mahe
Imagine a natural paradise of lush tropical vegetation, pure white sand beaches, brilliant turquoise seas and space aplenty. Situated on 2 of the most breathtaking beaches on the island of Mahé, and overlooking the marine national park of Port Launay, this beautiful landscape is the stunning backdrop for Constance Ephelia. 5-star style and 6-star variety of activities; land and water sports as well as hikes and zip lines. This could be the ultimate beach honeymoon in the Seychelles.
Tempt yourself at our 5 restaurants and 6 bars where you'll find a space you love from restful beachside hangout to elegant poolside dining. And if you're feeling active, you can choose from diving and snorkelling in the warm seas to testing your nerve on our climbing wall. Add to this 4 swimming pools, a fully equipped gym, tennis and squash courts, and 5 boutiques. Take time out from the world to enjoy this taste of paradise - staying at Constance Ephelia will make you feel you're witnessing the pristine beauty of the first morning on earth
With 7 different types of accommodation, from luxury junior and senior suites to the super deluxe hillside villas perched atop the northern hills of the resort, the choice here is big. Ephelia is a mecca for guests looking for the ultimate beach holiday combined with a generous dash of luxury.
Pedal boats, catamarans, kayaks and windsurfers are free for guests and there is live entertainment every evening. Elegant accommodation, exquisite amenities and services. Not to mention the awesome spa. Perfect honeymoon destination, especially as the bride gets a 50% discount on accommodation
At our spa villas you can enjoy a spa experience like no other. Immerse yourself in the tranquil surroundings of your bedroom and living area, before indulging in the sanctuary of your very own private treatment room with sauna, jacuzzi and hammam.
Weddings & Honeymoons
Whisk yourself and your loved one away to one of the most romantic destinations in the world, where you can experience the wedding or honeymoon of your dreams. Immerse yourselves in the seductive natural beauty of the Seychelles while enjoying 5* luxury at Constance Ephelia. We can arrange all the details of your wedding with you including service, private dinner on the beach, flowers, cake and spa treatments. And if you're on honeymoon, you can choose to do as much or as little as you like. Close the door and indulge in your luxurious accommodation or step onto one of the 2 stunning beaches and explore the 120 hectares of magnificent tropical gardens and hills.
Enjoy drinks by the beach or pool before sampling melt in your mouth cuisine at our 5 restaurants. This resort offers a delicious sense of intimacy for romantics looking for the perfect wedding or honeymoon destination, while offering 5* facilities for you to enjoy when you want them.
Amenities & Services
- Swimming Pool
- Internet Access
- Double Bed
- Television with satellite channels
- Mini bar
- Electronic Safe
- Individually controlled air conditioning
- Room Service
- Tea and coffee facilities in room
Tropical Garden View rooms (48 m2)
For a maximum of 2 adults.
Combining space, style and functionality, the rooms with its contemporary decoration offers the feeling of space. The spacious bathroom with its smart glass (possibility to either keep it transparent or opaque for privacy) and its walk-in shower offers an extra dash of luxury. Each room also features air-conditioning, ceiling fan, WC, hairdryer, ironing board, private balcony with access to the garden, LCD TV, telephone, mini-bar, tea and coffee facilities, safe and complimentary WIFI.
Junior Suites (62 m2) and Senior Suites (80 m2)
For a maximum of 2 adults + 1 sofa bed (child under 12 yrs)
All suites feature air-conditioning, ceiling fan, bathroom with bathtub, double vanities, separate shower, WC, hairdryer, sitting area, complimentary WIFI, LCD TV, mac mini (iPod connection, CD & DVD), telephone, mini-bar, safe and pillow menu.
Beach Villas - with private pool (370 m2) - 2 bedrooms
For a maximum of 4 adults + 2 sofa beds (children under 12 yrs)
Situated on the North beach of Port Launay these two bedroom villas offer the ultimate beachside accommodation. Each is spaciously designed and stylishly decorated with large en-suite bathrooms, private swimming pool, pergola for relaxation and aperitifs.
Hillside Villas with private pool
5 villas (120 m2) of 1 bedroom, for a maximum of 2 adults
3 villas (220 m²) of 2 bedrooms, for a maximum of 4 adults
Overlooking the Port Launay Marine Park, the hillside villas (either one or two bedrooms) feature their own plunge pool and have been constructed and adapted to the granitic rocks on the site, creating a unique accommodation concept.
Spa Villas - with private pool (330 m2) - 1 bedroom
For a maximum of 2 adults
Villas of one bedroom with spacious en-suite bathroom, private swimming pool, pergola for relaxation and aperitifs.
The bathroom is the main focal point as it features both the treatment area and the bath area. The meditation and calm zones of the villa are ideal for relaxation and reading. The bedroom is the retreat point of the villa for a deep and refreshing sleep.
Presidential Villa - with private pool (980 m²) - 3 bedrooms
For a maximum of 6 adults
With a breathtaking view of the ocean, the three-bedroom Presidential Villa of 980 m² has been designed to offer a unique experience to the guests. The Presidential Villa has its own gym, a private spa, private pool and deck and outdoor dining kiosk.
- A range of 1, 2 and 3 bedroom villas all equipped with:
- LCD TV
- Mac mini (iPod connection, CD & DVD)
- Complimentary WIFI
- Mini wine cooler with a selection of wine
- Pillow menu
- Tea and coffee facilities.
Dining & Bars
Corossol is Ephelia’s main buffet restaurant offering breakfast and dinner. The restaurant offer dishes from different cuisine of the world - from tandoori to pizza, it’s a real harmony of flavours. The dining area is spread around in different units and features various types of seating, offering a variety of ambiances.
Dress Code: Breakfast - Smart casual Evening - Elegant chic
Helios is a casual chic restaurant offering a Mediterranean buffet and is situated on the South beach. Open for lunch with influences from South of France, Italy, Spain, Morocco and Lebanon. Choose from a selection of Tapas, Mezze and Antipasti or simply a thin crispy pizza. Themed evening dinner on request.
Opening Hours: Lunch - 12h00 to 15h00
Dress Code: Smart Casual
Adam & Eve
Adam & Eve sand floored restaurant is situated near the Junior Suites, providing spacious seating in an open-air style. The open kitchen concept is a real feast for the eyes. Most dishes hold the Chef’s native country’s influences – China with a hint of other Southeast Asia flavours as well.
Opening Hours: 12:00 - 17:00 and 19:00 - 22:30 Dinner on selected nights only
Dress Code: Lunch - Smart casual Evening - Elegant Chic
Cyann, unique in its concept and design; offers a beautiful view over Port Launay Marine Park. You can enjoy a selection of signature dishes that combines the precision of French culinary techniques with local and Asian influences.
A sushi bar near the pool open for lunch and dinner is not to be missed!
Opening Hours: 12.00 - 17.00
Dress Code: Lunch - Smart casual Evening - Elegant chic
Seselwa “Cuisine des Iles” is an all-day à la carte restaurant facing the gorgeous North Beach. Designed with white furniture and brightly coloured cushions, it evokes freshness and the festive spirit of the Seychelles. Breakfast, lunch and dinner are served in buffet style.
Opening Hours: Lunch - 12:00 - 15:00 Beach Menu available between 12:00 - 17:00 Dinner from 19:30 - 22:30
Dress Code: Lunch - Smart Casual Evening - Elegant Chic
Zee bar is open all day until late evening, offering a selection of drinks and live music in the evening.For a quieter evening, choose the lounge next to the bar under a canopy of stars and sample signature cocktails.
Dress Code: Evening - Elegant chic
Entertainment & Sports
The Indian Ocean surrounding Constance Ephelia is a vast playground for watersports fans. Here's what's on offer:
- pedal boats
- diving (PADI courses available)*
Sports & fitness
Seize your opportunity to indulge in some outdoor activity while on holiday, or enjoy the fantastic gym facilities we have on offer.
- Fully equipped gym
- 4 tennis courts
- Squash courts
- Bicycles to rent (complimentary to villa guests)
- Yoga lessons on request*
- Climbing wall* - for guests of all climbing abilities from 6 years to 60+, instructors available.
Here are some of the services we provide at Constance Ephelia to help you fully relax while on your holiday.
- Conference room large space and fully equipped.
- Boutiques - 5 on-site shops located on the North and South Beaches, where you will find clothes, locally made art and crafts, Constance Hotels & Resorts products and some daily essentials.
- Departure Lounge - A relaxed lounge area complete with free internet access.
- Laundry and ironing service - available for the same day return.
- Doctor on call.
Spa de Constance
A heavenly tropical Spa Village based on the fantasy of nature and the magic energy of Port Launay. A site of peaceful tranquillity to re-energize soul, body and mind.
The Spa which extends to 5000 m² is conceived in harmony with the natural setting and proposes various islets of beauty and wellness while combining a blend of East & West with “Shiseido” and “Le Spa de Constance”. It comprises of :
11 Single treatment rooms, 1 Double treatment room, 2 Facial treatment, 1 Hair Salon, 1 Manicure & pedicure treatment room, 1 Beauty bar including nail & eyebrow & makeup bar to unwind and fully enjoy a tropical and holistic experience.
SHISEIDO SPA and SHISEIDO BOUTIQUE
3 dedicated Shiseido treatment rooms all equipped with the specially designed scrub area and Japanese bath nestled in a private garden. Each room is an invitation to let one self-go and embark on a sumptuous journey for the five senses.