Ambre Resort & Spa, Mauritius
|* Departing from Johannesburg including current airport taxes|
|Room Category||Nights||Basis||Price||Valid||Ref No|
|Superior Garden||7||AI||R20,999||04 May - 17 May '19||WLH||Show Description||Enquire Now|
|Superior Garden||7||Al||R21,380||15 Jun - 22 Jun '19||WLH||Show Description||Enquire Now|
|Superior Garden||7||Al||R20,720||13 Jul - 17 Aug '19||WLH||Show Description||Enquire Now|
|Superior Garden||7||Al||R20,720||18 Aug - 07 Sep '19||WLH||Show Description||Enquire Now|
The above price includes:
- Rates are based on per person sharing and are an indication of costs
- Return economy class flights departing from Johannesburg to Mauritius
- Routing JNB-MRU-JNB
- Current airport taxes
- Return airport to resort transfers (seat in coach)
- 7 nights accommodation at the Adults Only 4* Ambre Resort & Spa
- In a Superior Garden room
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner and selected drinks (AI)
- Added values:
- All land and non-motorised water sports as per brochure
- Daily Entertainment
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the resort
- All taxes, levies and surcharges (estimated)
Honeymoon gifts and offers included in your package:
- Please enquire about our honeymoon offers and gifts which vary from season to season
The above price excludes:
- Passport & visa costs (if applicable), travel insurance & items of a personal nature are not included.
- Meals and drinks not specified
- Early check-in and late check-out
Airfare surcharges and conditions:
- Peak season surcharges and block out dates may apply. Prices are per person sharing unless otherwise specified.
- All prices subject to change due to currency fluctuations, rate increases, airfare increases and availability.
The Small print:
- This price serves as a guideline only and rates are based on per person sharing
- These promotions are valid for the Southern African Development Community (SADC) residents only. Proof of a valid ID or Passport is required when booking.
- Passengers have to travel within 12 months of celebrating their wedding. Your marriage certificate is required at the time of checking in at the hotel.
- As this is an estimate only, no reservations have been made and all services are subject to availability at time of booking.
- Prices are calculated based on the actual rate of exchange on the day and are subject to change without prior notice due to seasonal adjustments, airfare increases, currency fluctuations, flight and accommodation availability.
- Please contact us for an accurate price once you are ready to plan and book your holiday.
- All services are subject to our standard terms and conditions as well as airline rulings apply.
- All discounts and/or special offers have already been included in the package price.
- Rebooking and cancellation fees apply.
- Errors and Omissions Excepted.
Prices correct as at 05 January 2019
About Ambre Resort & Spa
At the heart of lush tropical gardens...
The 4-star hotel Mauritius Ambre Resort is nestled along a white sandy beach in an idyllic bay setting. Renovated in 2012, the "Ambre Resort - An All-Inclusive" has contemporary elegance, a fresh feel and stylish decoration. A truly tropical paradise that is both simple and sophisticated, this 4 star Mauritius hotel offers you a friendly atmosphere, comfort with luxury and impeccable service in a stunning setting. The adjacent lagoon, in its turquoise colours, is a haven for fish and marine life, with bounty bathing and diving areas. Ambre is a resort where island living can be experienced at its best, whether feet in the sand at the Beach Bar or amidst an eclectic mix of design and artwork in the public areas; or still in the spacious rooms with their fresh tropical feel. The all-new Ambre Hotel looks exactly like your secret beach holiday dream. It is expansive beachfront, endless ocean, natural tones and infinite breathing room. The hotel itself is a well-balanced mix of arty design and simplicity, making it ideal for the traveller who seeks calm with a hint of vibrancy. The natural surrounds of the Ambre Hotel from the perfect space for a beach vacation, because the blue-green-blue belt of the sky, palm trees, ocean and quietly luxurious rooms inspire relaxation. They're a steadfast reminder that you're on holiday. Ambre Hotel is a contemporary adult retreat for guests 16 years and older only which makes it perfect for honeymoons.
Why choose Ambre?
- Adult-only concept.
- All Inclusive Hotel with an attractive range of restaurants and bars - the main restaurant, Indigo, La Plage by the beach and an Italian restaurant, Dolce Vita, together offering a delightful fusion of savours and flavours.
- 297 rooms refurbished in a fresh and contemporary style.
- The hotel's spacious site and the room categories allow various accommodation arrangements.
- A quality four-star hotel with a particularly relaxing atmosphere, offering a great beachside tropical experience.
- A 700-metres long white natural sandy beach running along the sheltered bay of Palmar.
- A lagoon with both good swimming and snorkelling areas.
- Ambre Hotel guests can also take advantage of additional facilities at the nearby Long Beach and Le Touessrok hotels, including their restaurants.
- Preferential access to IAC Golf Course only 20 minutes away from the resort.
- A dynamic team to welcome and assure an excellent service during your stay with us.
Hotel Features: The 297 rooms are all gently sheltered by a garden of tropical plants and palm trees. All rooms offer a stunning ambience with elegant white walls slightly enhanced by both natural and sparkling tones. At this all-inclusive property meals and beverages at onsite restaurants and bars are included in room rates. Taxes and gratuities, recreational activities, and entertainment may be included. Charges may apply for dining at some restaurants, special dinners and dishes, some beverages, and other amenities.
Spa: This 4 star Mauritius hotel's Spa is away from the bustle of the hotel's activities and restaurants. Its location in the south wing of the hotel, next to the beach, ensures peace and calm for guests who seek to wind down and recharge their batteries. This deluxe Mauritian Spa is equipped with 4 treatment rooms, a Hammam, sauna and Jacuzzi. The romantic outdoor area lets you indulge in a Spa treatment whilst contemplating the ocean before you. The pleasure of a spa treatment is perhaps the perfect preparation for a wedding or during your dream honeymoon in Mauritius.
- Ambre hotel is located at Palmar, on the east coast of Mauritius.
- The resort is one hour away from the airport
- One hour from Port Louis, the capital city
- 20 mins from Ile aux Cerfs
- Check-in is from 2 pm and check-out is at noon.
Amenities & Services
- Airport Shuttle
- Swimming Pool
- Fitness Facilities
- Golf Course
- Internet Access
- Double Bed
- Private Bathroom
- Television with satellite channels
- Mini bar
- Individually controlled air conditioning
- Room Service
- Tea and coffee facilities in room
Rooms are contemporary with bright accent colours, and they all come with home comforts like free Wi-Fi, air-conditioning, flatscreen satellite TV and tea and coffee facilities. A standard double room sleeps 2 with garden views, or you can pay a bit extra for a limited sea-view. Superior rooms are slightly larger and closer to the sea and are available with a sea-view or limited sea-view.
100 Standard Rooms: The 30m2 Standard Rooms can accommodate a maximum of two persons
178 Superior Rooms: Superior Rooms have a surface area of 42 square metres and can accommodate a maximum of 3 people Two adults and an additional bed for a third adult Two adults and one teen of 16 years or above.
17 Deluxe Rooms: Deluxe Rooms 72 square metres are comprised of two bedrooms, a bathroom with bathtub, shower and toilet. Each Deluxe Room can accommodate three adults, or two adults and two teenagers aged 16 years & above.
2 Suites: The Suites have an area of 80 square metres and occupy a prime position in the hotel. Each Suite can accommodate a maximum of three people: two adults and an additional bed for a third adult or a young person aged over 16 years. There are one bedroom and a bathroom with bath, shower and toilet. Each of the hotel's Rooms and Suites is set around the "Ambre - All Inclusive Resort" verdant grounds, not far from the resort's Mauritian Spa, restaurants and sport and leisure facilities.
Dining & Bars
Mauritian gastronomy has gained three new restaurants plus the "Ambre - All Inclusive Resort" bars unveil their marvellous tropical cocktails, exotically flavoured rums and other Mauritian treasures...
Indigo: As the main restaurant at the Ambre Hotel, Indigo offers buffet-style dining that includes Indian, Chinese and Creole specialities and international cuisine. Total seating capacity: 300: Restaurant - 242, Garden – 30 and Veranda – 28 Full English and continental breakfast: 7:30 am to 10:30 am Buffet dinner or table d'hôte dinner: 7:30 pm to 10:30 pm Dress: Casual, but no shorts in the evening, please
Dolce Vita: The Dolce Vita offers trattoria-style dining, with an emphasis on homemade antipasti and pasta, pizzas and grill specialities. Seating: 112 inside. 30 on the terrace. Lunch: 12:30 pm to 3 pm (seasonal only, private parties on request) Dinner: 7 pm to 10 pm Dress: Casual, but no shorts in the evening, please
La Plage: A casual beach restaurant, La Plage embodies beach living with its feet-in-the-sand attitude. It offers a selection of the Mediterranean and Mauritian specialities, grilled seafood, snacks and sandwiches. Seating capacity: 100/120 Lunch: 12:30 pm to 3 pm Dinner: 7 pm to 10 pm Dress: Casual, but no shorts in the evening, please
Coral Bar: Coral Bar is the meeting-place at "Ambre - All Inclusive Resort" 4-star hotel Mauritius. Shades of blue and white are brought to life by the varied hues of natural stone whilst wicker furniture and woven reed lamps juxtapose the contemporary design of the bar. From the Coral Bar menu, choose from a wide range of fresh fruit juices, exotic cocktails, energy drinks and a choice of snacks and speciality coffees. In the evening, Coral Bar lights up with festive colours and swinging rhythms with shows, DJs and a dance floor. The Coral Bar offers an exciting array of fresh juices, exotic cocktails, energy drinks, a full range of coffees and snacks. The bar comes alive in the evening with shows, a DJ and a dance area. À la carte: 10am to 11:30pm
Beach Bar: The Beach Bar makes relaxation compulsory. Food is à la carte and there's a selection of wine, beers, cocktails and fresh juices. Menu: 10am to 10pm
Beach Service: A selection of drinks and snacks is available from 12:30 until 5 pm next to the pool and on the beach. Beach towels are available on request.
Room Service: A 24-hour in-room dining service caters to breakfast, romantic dinners and special occasions, either in-room or at selected locations.
Entertainment & Sports
Watersports (included) Kayaks, laser sails, glass-bottom boat trips, snorkelling, windsurfing, fun boat, aqua gym classes, water polo, volleyball, basketball.
Watersports (with additional fee) Scuba diving (PADI open water courses available), big game fishing, parasailing, catamaran sailing, canoeing, banana rides, water skiing, kite surfing, undersea walk, paddles.
Pool The 735m2 pool lies at the heart of the hotel. It has different areas for swimming, relaxing and a play area for children.
Land sports Two floodlit tennis courts, aerobics, stretching, yoga, badminton, bocce ball, frisbee, jogging, volleyball, beach volley, table tennis.
Golf Ambre guests have preferential access to Le Touessrok Golf Club, the 72 par championship course designed by Bernhard Langer, on Ile aux Cerfs. The Golf Academy on the course offers a state-of-the-art teaching and practice facility. There's a complimentary shuttle service from the resort to Le Touessrok Golf Club.
Fitness The fitness centre has a full range of cardiovascular and body toning equipment. It's open daily from 7 am to 8 pm.
Shopping A souvenir shop offers beach goods, curios, toiletries, designer items, and more.
Entertainment There is always some form of entertainment on offer at Ambre. Whether around the pool or on the beach, DJs and live music thrill guests from morning till night.