Shandrani Beachcomber Resort & Spa, Mauritius
|* Prices are based on per person sharing - departing from Johannesburg including current airport taxes|
|Room Category||Nights||Basis||** Price||Valid||Ref No|
|** All prices are from per person sharing|
|Deluxe room||5||Al||R21,770||26 Aug - 19 Sep '19||BCMHON1||Show Description||Enquire Now|
|Deluxe room||7||Al||R27,225||26 Aug - 19 Sep '19||BCMHON2||Show Description||Enquire Now|
The above price includes:
- Rates based on per person sharing
- Return economy class flights from JNB to MRU on Air Mauritius - Travel Smart Program
- Routing JNB - MRU - JNB
- Current airport taxes
- Return transfers seat in coach - private transfers on request
- 5 or 7 nights accommodation at the 5* Shandrani Beachcomber Resort & Spa
- In a Deluxe room
- Shandrani Beachcomber Resort & Spa - Premium All-Inclusive
- Added Value
- Free Wi-Fi area at all resorts and in rooms
- Evening Entertainment as per resort
- Freel land & watersports including wakeboarding and waterskiing and free use of the gym, hammam/sauna at all resorts
- Pay just 50% to upgrade your room category within 14 days of check-in
- Early bird booking bonus included
- All taxes and levies (estimated)
Honeymoon gifts and offers:
Mauritius special honeymoon offers to include the following:
- Honeymoon discount included in the rate above
- Sparkling wine
- Complimentary lunch daily for the duration of the stay at a designated restaurant
- Beachcomber experience for all couples celebrating their nuptials, these include
- Discovering Mauritius in a quaint Mini Moke
- Horse riding along a white sandy beach
- Indulging in an intimate dinner date
- Embarking on an exhilarating speed boat ride
- Teeing-off together
- A romantic couples massage
- or sailing away at sunset.
Our way of saying congratulations to you - experiences are unique to the resort chosen, enquire for more details.
The above price excludes:
- Passport & visa costs (if applicable), travel insurance & items of a personal nature are not included.
- Meals and drinks not specified
- Early check-in and late check-out
Airfare surcharges and conditions:
- Only valid for departures as per above, subject to availability at time of booking
- MAU/CAN - From R615 per person per night
- VIC - From R805 per person per night
- Escape Beverage package Supplement - TAB / PAR / DIN - from R970 per person per night
- Escape Beverage package Supplement - TAB / PAR / DIN - from R1 035 per person per night - 29 July - 25 August 2019
The Small print:
- This price serves as a guideline only and rates are based on per person sharing
- These promotions are valid for the Southern African Development Community (SADC) residents only. Proof of a valid ID or Passport is required when booking.
- Passengers have to travel within 12 months of celebrating their wedding. Your marriage certificate is required at the time of checking in at the hotel.
- As this is an estimate only, no reservations have been made and all services are subject to availability at time of booking.
- Prices are calculated based on the actual rate of exchange on the day and are subject to change without prior notice due to seasonal adjustments, airfare increases, currency fluctuations, flight and accommodation availability.
- Please contact us for an accurate price once you are ready to plan and book your holiday.
- All services are subject to our standard terms and conditions as well as airline rulings apply.
- All discounts and/or special offers have already been included in the package price.
- Rebooking and cancellation fees apply.
- Errors and Omissions Excepted.
Prices correct as at 17 May 2019
About Shandrani Beachcomber Resort & Spa
The most comprehensive five-star resort in Mauritius...
Vast tropical grounds, a location with its own peninsula hugged by three beaches, Shandrani Beachcomber Resort & Spa is the first choice for action-filled holidays for families and nature lovers. It boasts a range of land and water sports, five restaurants, an optional premium all-inclusive package and a wide variety of facilities on offer. This hotel will leave you spoilt for choice.
Shandrani Beachcomber Resort & Spa is a 5-star resort on the South East Coast of Mauritius. The leading 5-star resort choice for families, honeymoon couples and the conference and incentive groups market due to the excellent value included in the package price, it is a favourite with many South Africans who return year after year. The optional all-inclusive package includes many premium items and together with a choice of up to five restaurants for dinner, the value is unsurpassed. Shandrani has become well known for its spacious accommodation and superb facilities, not to mention a 9-hole mashie golf course.
Spacious apartments and inter-leading rooms are perfect for the family market, while the plethora of sporting activities on offer will provide endless fun for adventurous groups.
Why choose Shandrani Beachcomber Resort & Spa?
- Serenity Plus - the optional premium all-inclusive package with five-star food and beverages included
- A 10-minute drive from the airport for quick transfers
- Two separate swimming pools, each with its own bar
- Three separate beaches, each with its own scenery and ambience
- Five restaurants for a variety of dining
- Five-star accommodation in several categories of rooms and suites
- Ideal for weddings, honeymoons and family occasions as
- everything is included
- A Spa and Wellness centre offer treatments by Clarins
- Choose from activities at the Sailing Club, Dive Centre and Sport and Nature Programme
Amenities & Services
- Airport Shuttle
- Swimming Pool
- Fitness Facilities
- Golf Course
- Internet Access
- Double Bed
- Private Bathroom
- Television with satellite channels
- Mini bar
- Electronic Safe
- Individually controlled air conditioning
- Room Service
- Tea and coffee facilities in room
All Shandrani Beachcomber Resort & Spa rooms face the sea and what’s more, the resort is surrounded by a vast tropical garden, dotted with resplendent, ancient trees. Delicately sculptured wood finishing adds exceptional style to each room, while tranquil shades have been carefully selected to complete the look. Rooms: 327 Superior Rooms 179 Deluxe Rooms 108 Family Apartments 36 Senior Suites 2 Family Suites 2
- Individually controlled air conditioning
- Private bathroom with bath, shower and separate toilet
- Twin or king-size double beds
- Electronic safe
- International direct-dial telephone
- Television with satellite channels
- Complimentary tea and coffee facilities
- Iron & ironing board in Deluxe room, Family Apartments and Family Suites
Room service from 7 am to 10:30 pm
Electricity 220 volt
Dining & Bars
Blue Bay Bar
At the main restaurant offers a selection of mouthwatering cocktails. Kick back with the drink of your choice while you enjoy the evening’s entertainment and dance the night away to a live band.
Le Sirius Bar
At the poolside of the Sirius, a restaurant is a place for a quiet evening drink or cocktail after dinner. Snacks are served during the late afternoon.
Le Grand Port
Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Located on a wide terrace, ensuring an authentic beach-holiday feel, enjoy the endless variety of the breakfast buffet overlooking an inviting, sparkling swimming pool. Live cooking awaits you at Le Grand Port.
Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Set at the edge of a swimming pool, with a spectacular view of Blue Bay.
Teak Elephant Restaurant
This speciality restaurant specializes in fine dining and is open only for dinner. Enjoy romantic lighting, understated opulence and a tranquil atmosphere, as you dine in style from a meticulously crafted Thai menu. Regret no children under 12 years.
This restaurant focuses on boatloads of flavour synonymous with the cuisine of Italy and the Mediterranean. Paired with great international wine choices, this is a dining experience to relive throughout your stay. Open for lunch and dinner.
In a quiet location overlooking the gardens, the exclusive Le Boucanier serves a variety of fresh seafood specialities, deliciously prepared by expert chefs that will satisfy even the most discerning diners. Regret no children under 12 years. Half board and all-inclusive guests are accommodated on the same conditions when dining a-la-carte whereby a set amount is payable per dish selected from the a-la-carte menu; alternatively, a set menu is available at no additional charge.
Smart casual. No shorts permitted in the restaurants in the evenings.
Entertainment & Sports
Opening hours: 7 a.m. - 8 p.m. (as from 15 years old) Shandrani Resort & Spa offers a great sense of freedom to guests with unlimited access to most of the hotel’s services and facilities. The sports centre is located in the heart of the gardens, not far from the tennis courts. Guests will enjoy the modern sports facilities and activities on offer. Professional instructors and supervisors are on site to guide guests and are also available for individual or group classes for the activity of your choice.
To ensure they keep fit throughout their holiday, sport-lovers can choose from aerobics, steps and cardio training, just to mention a few.
A relaxing trip to the sauna, located in the centre, is a great way to complete any workout.
- Machine & weight training
- Cardio training
- Personal training
Opening hours: 9.30 a.m. - 5 p.m. Lapped by the clear waters of the unique Blue Bay Marine Park, Shandrani has a privileged location, ideal for a wide range of water sports. For guests looking to simply enjoy the beauty of one of the finest lagoons of the island, pedal boats, kayaks and Hobie cats are available for a relaxing tour. During a glass-bottom boat trip or a snorkelling outing, guests will get a closer look at the colourful underwater world. A diving centre, affiliated to PADI, offers initiation and classes to beginners and regulars. All activities offered at the boathouse, sailing club and diving centre are supervised by experienced instructors.
- Water Skiing
- Scuba Diving
- Glass bottom boats
- Pedal boats
- Hobie cats
- Offshore speedboat
Located on a protected peninsula, bordered by three beaches, Shandrani is ideally located for nature lovers and those looking for action-packed holidays. To make the most of the natural surroundings, Beachcomber has created an exclusive eco-tourism programme called Beachcomber Sports & Nature (BSN). Kayaking, canyoning, boat excursions and bicycle rides are just some of the ways guests can discover the island. A range of outdoor activities is available to guests of all ages. Tennis lovers will be delighted to play a match on one of the six floodlit courts and amateur golfers will enjoy a round of golf on the 9-hole "pitch & putt" golf course located within the resort.
- Tennis classes
- Table tennis
- Nature walk
- Mountain bikes
- Tennis (6 floodlit courts)
- Beachcomber Sports & Nature (BSN)
- 9-hole Pitch & Putt golf course
*Additional charges apply for private classes and selected activities.
All Inclusive includes:
- Choice of two restaurants for buffet lunch
- Unlimited, selected house wine and drinks during lunch and dinner
- Unlimited, selected drinks from the bar lists between 09h00 and 23h00, including a selection of local beers, tea, coffee, soft drinks, cocktails and local liqueurs (drinks in the nightclub are not included)
- Sandwiches at the bar between 10h00 and 16h00
- Pancakes between 16h00 and 18h00
- Picnic baskets
- Tea and coffee in rooms
- Mini bar (replenished once a day)
- The Beachcomber All-Inclusive Package is fully interchangeable between Mauricia, Canonnier and Victoria Hotels.