Victoria Beachcomber Resort & Spa, Mauritius
|* Departing from JNB on Air Mauritius including current airport taxes of R3,800|
|Room Category||Nights||Basis||Price||Valid||Ref No|
|Deluxe ground floor||5||FB||R14,010||01 Jun - 29 Jun '17||HONLEV5j||Show Description||Enquire Now|
|Deluxe ground floor||7||FB||R17,120||01 Jun - 29 Jun '17||HONLEV7j||Show Description||Enquire Now|
|Deluxe ground floor||5||FB||R16,050||24 Jul - 28 Sep '17||HONLEV7s||Show Description||Enquire Now|
|Deluxe ground floor||7||HB||R19,480||24 Jul - 28 Sep '17||HONLEV7s||Show Description||Enquire Now|
The above price includes:
- Rates based on per person sharing and 30 day advance purchase applies
- Return economy class flights from Johannesburg to Mauritius on Air Mauritius
- 01 Jun - 29 Jun: Return Air Mauritius E-class airfare ex JNB
- 24 Jul - 28 Sep: Return Air Mauritius Travel Smart Program airfare ex JNB
- Routing JNB - MRU - JNB
- Current airport taxes of approx R3,800
- Return airport to hotel transfers - seat in coach
- 5 or 7 nights accommodation at the 4*Victoria Beachcomber Resort & Spa
- In a Deluxe Ground floor room
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner daily (Full Board)
- Free Wi-Fi area at all resorts and in room
- Free water ski with instruction, wakeboard, stand up paddling and more.
- Free selected land sports including gym and pilates classes @ most hotels
- Free sauna/hamman @ most hotels
- Evening Entertainment as per Resort
- Land & Water sports as per Resort
Honeymoon Gifts and Offers:
- Honeymoon discount included in rate
- Honeymoon gifts include
- Complimentary lunch daily
- Sparking wine and fresh fruit platter in room on arrival
- T shirt for the groom and a sarong for the bride
All Inclusive upgrade @ R680 per person per night includes:
- Choice of two restaurants for buffet lunch
- Unlimited, selected house wine and drinks during lunch and dinner
- Unlimited, selected drinks from the bar lists between 09h00 and 23h00, including a selection of local beers, tea, coffee, soft drinks, cocktails and local liqueurs (drinks in the night club are not included)
- Sandwiches at the bar between 10h00 and 16h00
- Pancakes between 16h00 and 18h00
- Picnic baskets
- Tea and coffee in rooms
- Mini bar (replenished once a day)
- The Beachcomber All Inclusive Package is fully interchangeable between Mauricia, Canonnier and Victoria Hotels.
The above price excludes:
- Durban Travel Smart Programme add-on approximately R2,020 per person
- Cape Town Travel Smart Programme add-on approximately R2,990 per person
- Travel and Medical Insurance
- Items of a personal nature
- Meals and drinks not specified
- Visa (not required for SA passport holders)
- Early check-in and late check-out
- Consulting/Travel Assist fee of R228
The Small Print
- Book and pay 30 days prior to departure to qualify for Early Bird Discount which is included in the rate.
- Passengers have to travel within 12 months of celebrating their wedding.
- Your Marriage Certificate is required at time of checking in to hotel.
- Prices are indicative and are based on two people sharing, travelling from Johannesburg.
- Addiitonal rates from other departure cities are available on request.
- Packages are subject to availability at the time of the reservation.
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice due to airfare increases, currency fluctuations and seasonality.
- Rebooking and cancellations fees apply.
- Standard terms and conditions apply.
Prices correct as 20 April 2017
About Victoria Beachcomber Resort & Spa
Spacious solace and mesmeric sunsets...
Breathtakingly beautiful public areas are one of the exceptional features that define this resort. Another is the fresh feel, clean lines and modern design of the lobby, lounge, bar and restaurant areas. There's no way of guessing the kinds of visitors who specifically prefer Victoria Beachcomber Resort & Spa, because it quickly becomes the number one resort for every kind of guest, be it they families, honeymooners or conference-goers.
The rooms are among the largest and most stylish in the 4-star category on the island, making them ideal for family holidays as most rooms can accommodate two adults and two children. Family apartments are also available with a separate room for children.
Aside from the chic design of the lobby, you can stand in the entrance of the hotel and gaze out over the pool and across to the sea as it stretches into a golden horizon.
Why choose Victoria Beachcomber Resort & Spa?
Renowned for its spacious accommodation in a wide range of categories
Family accommodation in apartments is a big attraction
More or less midway between Grand Bay and Port Louis for shopping
Optional Beachcomber All-Inclusive package covering most meals and drinks
Mini club with excellent children's facilities and entertainment and teen programme during the school holidays
A first choice for the group and incentive market
Excellent snorkelling in the marine park close in
shore, plus a 1,4-kilometre stretch of beach
Three restaurants provide a choice of atmosphere and menu
Sunsets are spectacular in Mauritius. At Victoria Beachcomber Resort & Spa, they’re mesmerising. This hotel has particularly excellent facilities for the groups and incentive market, with three restaurants that ensure culinary variety with every dining experience.
Amenities & Services
- Airport Shuttle
- Swimming Pool
- Fitness Facilities
- Internet Access
- Double Bed
- Private Bathroom
- Television with satellite channels
- Mini bar
- Electronic Safe
- Individually controlled air conditioning
- Room Service
- Tea and coffee facilities in room
The clever use of colour in Victoria Beachcomber Resort & Spa, rooms almost achieve a sensation that you’ve never left the beach. With shades of sunset beige, sea blue and sandy white, the interiors of this resort reflect the beautiful exteriors for which Mauritius is famous.
Rooms : 254
Superior Rooms 154
Deluxe Rooms 76
Junior Suites 6
Family Apartments 15
Senior Suites 2
Executive Suite 1
- Balcony or terrace
- International direct-dial telephone
- Individually controlled air-conditioning
- Television with satellite channels
- En suite bath, shower, basins and separate toilet
- Electronic safe
- Complimentary tea and coffee facilities
- Twin or king-size double beds
- Room service from 7am to 11pm
Electricity 220 volt
Check-out 12 noon
Dining & Bars
Le Corail Bleu
A spacious bar with a friendly atmosphere and prime position, Le Corail Bleu is furnished with chic, glass-top tables. Enjoy a refreshing cocktail or a cold beer at a table under the shade of a majestic palm tree.
This is the main restaurant of Victoria Beachcomber Resort & Spa and divided into separate sections for a more intimate atmosphere.
Live cooking is a big attraction at Le Superbe, which, as the name suggests, results in superb local and international cuisine. Autour du Monde (Tour of the World) perfectly describes the global selection of food on offer here. Tables are arranged to create a romantic pool and beachside ambience. Children will feel very grown-up in their own area of the restaurant, which has been appropriately furnished and decorated. Meals are prepared according to their tastes. Buffet dinners are included for half board guests.
An illuminated pathway leads guests to this beachside restaurant where guests can have their pick of mouth watering fresh catches of the day, hand picked by you at the restaurant’s very own Fish Market. Another fabulous feature of this restaurant is that it has a romantic, feet-in-the-sand atmosphere where you can kick off your shoes and make your meal an entire experience on its own. The menu offers a choice of starters, main courses and desserts both at no additional charge or with a supplement applicable.
Guests at Le Victoria keep returning to La Casa. It could be the delectably Mediterranean dishes on the menu, delicious pastas, seafood dishes and salads. Or maybe it’s the enchanting, twinkling lights of Port Louis in the distance as you dine the evening away, surrounded by the warm Mauritian air. It’s probably a mix of both, as La Casa prides itself on a well-rounded restaurant experience. The menu offers a choice of starters, main courses and desserts both at no additional charge or with a supplement applicable.
Half board and all-inclusive guests are accommodated on the same conditions when dining a-la-carte whereby a set amount is payable per dish selected from the a-la-carte menu; alternatively a set menu is available at no additional charge.
Evening - Smart casual. No shorts are permitted at the restaurants in the evenings.
Entertainment & Sports
Opening hours: 7.30 a.m. - 8 p.m. (as from 16 years old)
Renowned for its variety of accommodation, popular with groups and families Victoria Beachcomber Resort & Spa offers excellent value for money and a comprehensive selection of activities for all ages.
The hotel houses one of the largest sports centres on the island, covering 450m² and offering the latest in sports equipment. Located at the heart of the public area, it is easily accessible. Aerobics, Body shape, circuit training, yoga and power plate are only a few of the activities* and facilities available. Coaches and supervisors are available on site to guide guests during their workout. An on-site sauna and hammam are available for guests to relax and soothe their muscles after a satisfying workout.
- Power plate
- Machine & weight training
- Cardio training
- Personal training
- Aqua gym
- Body shape
Boathouse opening hours: 9.30 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Set on the edge of the Balaclava marine park and sheltered from the trade winds, Victoria Beachcomber Resort & Spa, the lagoon is ideal for water sports, especially snorkelling.
The inviting waters will unveil endless varieties of coral and experienced scuba divers will enjoy getting even closer to the underwater world, accompanied by professionals from the diving centre.
There are many other ways guests can enjoy the beautiful lagoon, water skiing, windsurfing and sailing are just a few of the activities* available. All activities are supervised by experienced instructors.
- Water Skiing
- Scuba Diving
- Glass bottom boats
- Pedal boats
Victoria Beachcomber Resort & Spa is known to be the perfect choice for family holidays with an array of activities to make the most of the tropical setting. A variety of sports and activities* allow guests of all ages to enjoy the outdoors.
Special programmes can be organised for children and teenagers and adults can also benefit from group or individual lessons in the sport of their choice. Tennis, volley ball, football and mountain biking are just a few of the sports made available to all guests throughout their stay.
- Tennis (3 floodlit courts)
- Tennis classes
- Table tennis
- Tennis volley
- Volley ball
- Mountain bikes