Victoria Beachcomber Resort & Spa, Mauritius
|* Prices are based on per person sharing - departing from Johannesburg including current airport taxes|
|Room Category||Nights||Basis||** Price||Valid||Ref No|
|** All prices are from per person sharing|
|Superior first floor||5||FB||R16,950||26 Aug - 19 Sep '19||BCMHON1||Show Description||Enquire Now|
|Superior first floor||7||FB||R20,500||26 Aug - 19 Sep '19||BCMHON2||Show Description||Enquire Now|
The above price includes:
- Rates based on per person sharing
- Return economy class flights from Johannesburg to Mauritius on Air Mauritius - Travel Smart Program
- Routing JNB - MRU - JNB
- Current airport taxes
- Return transfers seat in coach - private transfers on request
- 5 or 7 nights’ accommodation at the 4* Victoria Beachcomber Resort & Spa
- In a room category as indicated
- Breakfast, complimentary lunches and dinner daily (FB)
- You may wish to upgrade to the fabulous All-inclusive - MAU/CAN - From R570 per person per night.
- VIC - From R750 per person per night
- Added Value
- Mauricia, Canonnier and Victoria are fully interchangeable for all guests, regardless of meal basis booked
- Free Wi-Fi area at all resorts and in rooms
- Evening Entertainment as per resort
- Freel land & watersports including wakeboarding and waterskiing and free use of the gym, hammam/sauna at all resorts
- Pay just 50% to upgrade your room category within 14 days of check-in
- Early bird booking bonus included
- All taxes and levies (estimated)
Honeymoon gifts and offers:
- Honeymoon discount included in the package
- Welcome bottle of sparkling wine on arrival
- Complimentary two-course lunch daily
- A complimentary honeymoon experience for the couple, to be selected from the experience catalogue on arrival
The above price excludes:
- Passport & visa costs (if applicable), travel insurance & items of a personal nature are not included.
- Meals and drinks not specified
- Early check-in and late check-out
Airfare surcharges and conditions:
- Only valid for departures as per above, subject to availability at time of booking
The Small print:
- This price serves as a guideline only and rates are based on per person sharing
- These promotions are valid for the Southern African Development Community (SADC) residents only. Proof of a valid ID or Passport is required when booking.
- Passengers have to travel within 12 months of celebrating their wedding. Your marriage certificate is required at the time of checking in at the hotel.
- As this is an estimate only, no reservations have been made and all services are subject to availability at time of booking.
- Prices are calculated based on the actual rate of exchange on the day and are subject to change without prior notice due to seasonal adjustments, airfare increases, currency fluctuations, flight and accommodation availability.
- Please contact us for an accurate price once you are ready to plan and book your holiday.
- All services are subject to our standard terms and conditions as well as airline rulings apply.
- All discounts and/or special offers have already been included in the package price.
- Rebooking and cancellation fees apply.
- Errors and Omissions Excepted.
Prices correct as at 17 May 2019
About Victoria Beachcomber Resort & Spa
Spacious solace and mesmeric sunsets...
Breathtakingly beautiful public areas are one of the exceptional features that define this resort. Another is the fresh feel, clean lines and modern design of the lobby, lounge, bar and restaurant areas. There's no way of guessing the kinds of visitors who specifically prefer Victoria Beachcomber Resort & Spa, because it quickly becomes the number one resort for every kind of guest, be it they families, honeymooners or conference-goers. The rooms are among the largest and most stylish in the 4-star category on the island, making them ideal for family holidays as most rooms can accommodate two adults and two children. Family apartments are also available with a separate room for children. Aside from the chic design of the lobby, you can stand in the entrance of the hotel and gaze out over the pool and across to the sea as it stretches into a golden horizon.
Why choose Victoria Beachcomber Resort & Spa?
Renowned for its spacious accommodation in a wide range of categories Family accommodation in apartments is a big attraction More or less midway between Grand Bay and Port Louis for shopping Optional Beachcomber All-Inclusive package covering most meals and drinks Mini club with excellent children's facilities and entertainment and teen programme during the school holidays A first choice for the group and incentive market Excellent snorkelling in the marine park close inshore, plus a 1,4-kilometre stretch of beach Three restaurants provide a choice of atmosphere and menu Sunsets are spectacular in Mauritius. At Victoria Beachcomber Resort & Spa, they’re mesmerising. This hotel has particularly excellent facilities for the groups and incentive market, with three restaurants that ensure culinary variety with every dining experience.
Amenities & Services
- Airport Shuttle
- Swimming Pool
- Fitness Facilities
- Internet Access
- Double Bed
- Private Bathroom
- Television with satellite channels
- Mini bar
- Electronic Safe
- Individually controlled air conditioning
- Room Service
- Tea and coffee facilities in room
The clever use of colour in Victoria Beachcomber Resort & Spa, rooms almost achieve a sensation that you’ve never left the beach. With shades of sunset beige, sea blue and sandy white, the interiors of this resort reflect the beautiful exteriors for which Mauritius is famous.
Rooms : Superior Rooms 154 Deluxe Rooms 76 Junior Suites 6 Family Apartments 15 Senior Suites 2 Executive Suite 1
- Balcony or terrace
- International direct-dial telephone
- Individually controlled air-conditioning
- Television with satellite channels
- En-suite bath, shower, basins and separate toilet
- Electronic safe
- Complimentary tea and coffee facilities
- Twin or king-size double beds
- Room service from 7 am to 11 pm
Electricity 220 volt - Check-in 2pm - Check-out 12 noon
Dining & Bars
Le Corail Bleu
A spacious bar with a friendly atmosphere and prime position, Le Corail Bleu is furnished with chic, glass-top tables. Enjoy a refreshing cocktail or a cold beer at a table under the shade of a majestic palm tree.
This is the main restaurant of Victoria Beachcomber Resort & Spa and divided into separate sections for a more intimate atmosphere.
Live cooking is a big attraction at Le Superbe, which, as the name suggests, results in superb local and international cuisine. Autour du Monde (Tour of the World) perfectly describes the global selection of food on offer here. Tables are arranged to create a romantic pool and beachside ambience. Children will feel very grown-up in their own area of the restaurant, which has been appropriately furnished and decorated. Meals are prepared according to their tastes. Buffet dinners are included for half board guests.
An illuminated pathway leads guests to this beachside restaurant where guests can have their pick of mouth-watering fresh catches of the day, hand picked by you at the restaurant’s very own Fish Market. Another fabulous feature of this restaurant is that it has a romantic, feet-in-the-sand atmosphere where you can kick off your shoes and make your meal an entire experience on its own. The menu offers a choice of starters, main courses and desserts both at no additional charge or with a supplement applicable.
Guests at Le Victoria keep returning to La Casa. It could be the delectable Mediterranean dishes on the menu, delicious pasta, seafood dishes and salads. Or maybe it’s the enchanting, twinkling lights of Port Louis in the distance as you dine the evening away, surrounded by the warm Mauritian air. It’s probably a mix of both, as La Casa prides itself on a well-rounded restaurant experience. The menu offers a choice of starters, main courses and desserts both at no additional charge or with a supplement applicable.
Half board and all-inclusive guests are accommodated on the same conditions when dining a-la-carte whereby a set amount is payable per dish selected from the a-la-carte menu; alternatively, a set menu is available at no additional charge.
Evening - Smart casual. No shorts are permitted at the restaurants in the evenings.
Entertainment & Sports
Opening hours: 7.30 a.m. - 8 p.m. (as from 16 years old) Renowned for its variety of accommodation, popular with groups and families Victoria Beachcomber Resort & Spa offers excellent value for money and a comprehensive selection of activities for all ages. The hotel houses one of the largest sports centres on the island, covering 450m² and offering the latest in sports equipment. Located at the heart of the public area, it is easily accessible. Aerobics, Body shape, circuit training, yoga and power plate are only a few of the activities* and facilities available. Coaches and supervisors are available on site to guide guests during their workout. An on-site sauna and hammam are available for guests to relax and soothe their muscles after a satisfying workout.
- Power plate
- Machine & weight training
- Cardio training
- Personal training
- Aqua gym
- Body Shape
Boathouse opening hours: 9.30 a.m. - 5 p.m. Set on the edge of the Balaclava marine park and sheltered from the trade winds, Victoria Beachcomber Resort & Spa, the lagoon is ideal for water sports, especially snorkelling. The inviting waters will unveil endless varieties of coral and experienced scuba divers will enjoy getting even closer to the underwater world, accompanied by professionals from the diving centre. There are many other ways guests can enjoy the beautiful lagoon, water skiing, windsurfing and sailing are just a few of the activities* available. All activities are supervised by experienced instructors.
- Water Skiing
- Scuba Diving
- Glass bottom boats
- Pedal boats
Victoria Beachcomber Resort & Spa is known to be the perfect choice for family holidays with an array of activities to make the most of the tropical setting. A variety of sports and activities* allow guests of all ages to enjoy the outdoors. Special programmes can be organised for children and teenagers and adults can also benefit from the group or individual lessons in the sport of their choice. Tennis, Volleyball, football and mountain biking are just a few of the sports made available to all guests throughout their stay.
- Tennis (3 floodlit courts)
- Tennis classes
- Table tennis
- Tennis Volley
- Mountain bikes
Add the All-Inclusive package at Victoria Beachcomber Resort & Spa from R785 (R680 for Honeymooners) per person per night and look forward to:
- All meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- A choice of:
- Buffet or “A la Carte” with a supplement on certain items
- Unlimited selected wines and drinks during lunch and dinner
- Le Bar
- Unlimited selected drinks (including a wide selection of imported brands)
- Sandwiches selection from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Pancakes from 4 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Pool service from 10 a.m. to 5.30 p.m.
- Beach service from 10 a.m. to 5.30 p.m. (selected items only)
- Mini-bar: soda, fruit juice, beer and water (replenished once a day)
- Complimentary tea and coffee in room (replenished once a day)
- Picnic basket
- A choice of free land and water sports
- Sports Centre: cardio, body-building, aerobics
- Access to the sauna and hammam
- Complimentary Wi-Fi access (in selected areas)
Clients will be entitled to the "Beachcomber All-Inclusive Package" from the time of arrival until the time of departure, regardless of the official check-in and check-out times.
- The Beachcomber All Inclusive Package is fully interchangeable between Mauricia, Canonnier and Victoria Hotels.