Tropical Attitude, Mauritius
|* Prices are based on per person sharing - departing from Johannesburg including current airport taxes|
|Room Category||Nights||Basis||** Price||Valid||Ref No|
|** All prices are from per person sharing|
|Couples Seafront||7||HB||R17,700||01 Oct - 31 Oct '19||#9854||Show Description||Enquire Now|
|Couples Seafront||7||HB||R18,415||01 Nov - 30 Nov '19||#9855||Show Description||Enquire Now|
|Couples Seafront||7||HB||R20,505||01 Dec - 20 Dec '19||#9856||Show Description||Enquire Now|
|Couples Seafront||7||HB||R25,505||21 Dec '19 - 03 Jan '20||#9857||Show Description||Enquire Now|
|Couples Seafront||7||HB||R20,505||04 Jan - 14 Jan '20||#9858||Show Description||Enquire Now|
The above price includes:
- Rates are based on per person sharing and are an indication of costs
- Return economy class flights departing from Johannesburg to Mauritius
- Routing: JNB: MRU: JNB
- Current airport taxes
- Return airport to resort transfers (seat in coach)
- 7 nights accommodation at the 3* Adults-Only Tropical Attitude
- In a Couples Seafront room
- Breakfast and dinner daily (HB)
- You may wish to upgrade to the fabulous All-inclusive - From R4 400 per person
- All taxes and levies (estimated)
Honeymoon gifts and offers included in your package:
- Please enquire about our honeymoon offers and gifts which vary from season to season
The above price excludes:
- Passport & visa costs (if applicable), travel insurance & items of a personal nature are not included.
- Meals and drinks not specified
- Early check-in and late check-out
Airfare surcharges and conditions:
- A supplement will apply for travel from 20 - 30 September 2019.
The Small print:
- This price serves as a guideline only and rates are based on per person sharing
- These promotions are valid for the Southern African Development Community (SADC) residents only. Proof of a valid ID or Passport is required when booking.
- Passengers have to travel within 12 months of celebrating their wedding. Your marriage certificate is required at the time of checking in at the hotel.
- As this is an estimate only, no reservations have been made and all services are subject to availability at time of booking.
- Prices are calculated based on the actual rate of exchange on the day and are subject to change without prior notice due to seasonal adjustments, airfare increases, currency fluctuations, flight and accommodation availability.
- Please contact us for an accurate price once you are ready to plan and book your holiday.
- All services are subject to our standard terms and conditions as well as airline rulings apply.
- All discounts and/or special offers have already been included in the package price.
- Rebooking and cancellation fees apply.
- Errors and Omissions Excepted.
Prices correct as at 05 September 2019
About Tropical Attitude
Situated on a magnificent beach on the east coast, lies the ideal place for friends and couples to sit back and relax. This adult only resort features 60 rooms a contemporary style restaurant and bar facing the sea and pool. The Tropical Attitude hotel offers a wide choice of land and nautical activities such as snorkelling, glass bottom boat rides, free boat trips (twice a day), catamaran cruises at a cost as well as kitesurfing nearby, deep sea fishing, speedboat trip and a shuttle boat trip to the diving centre and golfing facilities. Other services available at the hotel are a games room, pool table and boutique.
Amenities & Services
- Airport Shuttle
- Swimming Pool
- Internet Access
- Double Bed
- Private Bathroom
- Television with satellite channels
- Mini bar
- Electronic Safe
- Individually controlled air conditioning
- Room Service
- Tea and coffee facilities in room
Seaview Couple rooms:
Each of these 23m2 rooms opens up on a furnished terrace or a balcony. Rattan sofa, small wrought iron and tin-tops drink tables. The elements although the same in all rooms are not identical. Sometimes the rattan is natural sometimes painted, the basketry bench top to accommodate the craftsman’s inspiration, is black and yellow, beige and yellow or any other match…
The rooms are air-conditioned with a TV, a mini-bar, a safe, a telephone as well as all the necessary equipment for an agreeable stay, tea and coffee freely available. Sitting on the sofa enjoying the magic sunrise or the romantic moonrise!
Seaview Deluxe Couple rooms:
These 30m2 rooms, all situated on the ground floor, are beautifully decorated; double beds or twin beds under their mosquito nets, natural or painted rattan stools. In the bathroom, the almost round mirror with its rattan rays is in itself almost a rising sun. The seashells curtains with their soft tingle remind us of the proximity of the sea!
In the lounge area, TV set and a mini bar together with the rattan sofa are an invitation to a good book. You can also choose to laze under the pergola filling your lungs with fresh sea air. The Plus: the coffee machine.
Dining & Bars
The main restaurant
The main restaurant with its seaside atmosphere is opened from 7:30 to 10:00 for breakfast, from 12:30 to 14:30 for à la carte lunch and between 19:30 and 21:30 for dinner – different theme buffets or table d’hôte. A tasty and multi-flavoured cuisine: finding yourself at times in Asia or India at others in Europe or Africa. Discover the colourful and perfumed tropical fruits and vegetables… If you wish and upon request, you will be provided with a picnic basket for your special Ile aux Cerfs excursion or Otentik Discovery outing.
Dress code: decent at meal times, at dinner casual and elegant, no shorts. No swimwear and pareos inside the restaurant and bar areas, please.
Rustic and genuine look: shady straw umbrellas wooden tables and high stools, Mauritian street food concept and good mood on the beach! At breakfast, lunch, tea time and in-between, you will not only taste but thoroughly enjoy our local rotis, faratas, dholl puris and traditional Mauritian rolls filled with Cari Zordi », today’s curry, pickles and Mauritian chutneys. Our caring chefs will be at your service. Enjoy!
Under its yellow tin roof, Kot Nou has a local beach cottage atmosphere. Its typical “granmamas’ Mauritian cuisine is a true reflection of the island’s culinary traditions with blends of spicy and exquisite tastes. Discover all the flavours of this beautiful island! Also venue to the much-awaited Otentik Cuisine cooking class!
Enjoy our delicious exotic cocktails. Our barmen will surprise you with their delicious creations! On request and at additional cost, you can ask for a lobster dinner. So delicious!
Beach Service: Happiness could be sipping a cocktail without moving from your sunbed… don’t move! You will be attended to. Our Family Members are around, eager to help!!!
Entertainment & Sports
Nautical Activities (Free of charge):
Lazing in the sun on a comfortable deckchair, swimming in the hotel pool (depth between 65cms and 2 metres). In one of the free hotel shuttles, off to Ile aux Cerfs, one of the island’s 7 wonders; scuba diving or a glass bottom boat trip to explore the seabed… You will thoroughly enjoy the many surprises Mauritius has in store.
Activities on Land (Free of charge): Ping pong or table tennis, pétanque, darts and board games… ideal to relax and fun guaranteed!
Gym area: A good advice! Take advantage of your holiday and be sporty! No excuse! To get in good shape, a well-equipped fitness room wide open on the garden…take a breath of fresh sea air while listening to the birds singing!
Activities on Land (At extra cost):
- Snooker or billard.
- Golfers, please pay attention: The East Coast has a few very interesting golf courses to offer. All information available at Reception
- Anahita, designed by South African champion Ernie Els, is appropriate for both beginners and experienced golfers.
- At Belle Mare The Links and Legend respectively suitable for beginners and experienced golfers
- A unique experience in a beautiful lush tropical setting surrounded by the crystalline and azure lagoon, designed by the famous golf champion Bernhard Langer, Ile aux Cerfs Golf Club is accessible to players at all levels.
Nautical Activities (At extra cost):
We offer several nautical activities at extra cost. You will have the choice between or choose all!
A catamaran trip: blowing in the wind, magic! Beginners, intermediate and more experienced divers, looking for beautiful seabeds and marine treasures, please contact the PADI centre. Super thrill guaranteed to all interested in deep sea fishing (available upon request), kitesurfing (please contact the ION Club Anse la Raie) as well as speedboat trips. The reception will help you with all information.
Do not miss the weekly Sega evening. Sega, this traditional Mauritian dance will keep you on the dance floor wiggling and hip-balancing.
Package All-In All-Out includes:
Breakfast, lunch and dinner at the main restaurant and Kot Nou (on reservation).
Lunch and tea time at Taba-J.
Tea, coffee and sweet local goodies from 16:00 to 18:00.
A selection of local beverages: water, beer, tea, coffee, soft drinks, table wine, locally manufactured alcohols and spirits.
A selection of drinks from the mini bar.
Local snacks served with evening drinks.
Tea and coffee facilities in the room.
Picnic baskets for day excursions.
Optional: breakfast, lunch and dinner in any of the other Attitude hotels (this offer is applicable to a selection of restaurants upon availability, 24h prior booking. Transfer not included).
20% discount on one “Mauritian massage” for bookings between 09:00 and 14:00 (for every minimum stay of 5 nights).
Conditions: At an extra cost per person per night - this option should be taken by the whole family, guest sharing a room or guests staying in connecting rooms. Offer valid from the time of arrival to time of departure.