Maritim Resort & Spa, Mauritius
The above price includes:
- Rates are based on per person sharing and are an indication of costs
- Return economy class flights departing from Johannesburg to Mauritius
- Routing: JNB: MRU: JNB
- Current airport taxes
- Return airport to resort transfers (seat in coach)
- 7 nights accommodation at the 5* Maritim Hotel
- In a Standard room
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner and selected drinks daily (Al)
- Added values:
- Special All-Inclusive offer
- Free unlimited green fees
- All taxes and levies (estimated)
Honeymoon gifts and offers included in your package:
- Please enquire about our honeymoon offers and gifts which vary from season to season
The above price excludes:
- Passport & visa costs (if applicable), travel insurance & items of a personal nature are not included.
- Meals and drinks not specified
- Early check-in and late check-out
Airfare surcharges and conditions:
- A supplement will apply for travel 14 June - 8 July & 20 - 30 September 2019.
The Small print:
- This price serves as a guideline only and rates are based on per person sharing
- These promotions are valid for the Southern African Development Community (SADC) residents only. Proof of a valid ID or Passport is required when booking.
- Passengers have to travel within 12 months of celebrating their wedding. Your marriage certificate is required at the time of checking in at the hotel.
- As this is an estimate only, no reservations have been made and all services are subject to availability at time of booking.
- Prices are calculated based on the actual rate of exchange on the day and are subject to change without prior notice due to seasonal adjustments, airfare increases, currency fluctuations, flight and accommodation availability.
- Please contact us for an accurate price once you are ready to plan and book your holiday.
- All services are subject to our standard terms and conditions as well as airline rulings apply.
- All discounts and/or special offers have already been included in the package price.
- Rebooking and cancellation fees apply.
- Errors and Omissions Excepted.
Prices correct as at 04 June 2019
About Maritim Resort & Spa
Enjoy a prime location on the sunniest and sheltered Northwest coast of the island between the capital, Port-Louis, and the lively village of Grand Bay. Indulge your senses in the pure nature, with the hotel set within a 62-acre historical estate, awarded 'Most Beautiful Garden of Mauritius'. Be spoilt by world-class accommodation with 212 luxurious rooms and suites, as well as an exclusive villa, all sea-facing and elegantly designed. Savour endless culinary delights with an exceptional selection of five exquisite restaurants and two bars, ranging from 'feet in the sand' beach restaurants to Asian fusion, and the exclusive fine dining restaurant Château Mon Désir. Pamper yourself in the Maritim Tropical Flower Spa, an oasis of well-being offering exclusive treatments and stunning facilities. Those seeking active holidays will benefit from an infinite range of land and water sports offered including horse riding, golf, archery, water skiing, diving and many more!
Amenities & Services
- Airport Shuttle
- Swimming Pool
- Fitness Facilities
- Golf Course
- Internet Access
- Double Bed
- Private Bathroom
- Television with satellite channels
- Mini bar
- Electronic Safe
- Individually controlled air conditioning
- Room Service
- Tea and coffee facilities in room
A refined blend of colonial and tropical architecture that creates an intimate and warm atmosphere. Enjoy its infinite view of the Indian Ocean and the sense of space with its modern bathroom with a romantic free-standing bathtub separated from the room by elegant sliding doors.
97 'Privilege' rooms (40 - 44 sqm)
Capacity: maximum 2 adults and 1 child (under 12 years old) or 3 adults
Enjoy the breathtaking view from one of the spacious Maritim's 'Prestige' rooms, our flagship category, available in 'Classic' and 'Colonial' themes. Elegantly designed and equipped with a large bathroom comprising of a bathtub, a separate shower and double washbasins. Enjoy the pleasure as from this category of having 'à la carte' breakfast at the beach restaurant 'La Marée' or buffet breakfast at 'Belle Vue' Restaurant.
75 'Prestige' rooms (58 sqm)
Minimum occupancy: 1 adult. Maximum occupancy: 2 adults
Dining & Bars
Belle Vue main restaurant
Pamper your five senses with a delicious culinary journey around the world.
Overlooking the pool and the sea, our main restaurant offers sumptuous and varied buffets, 'live cooking' stations and sushi counter during the evening... an infinite range of culinary delights.
Opening hours: open daily
Breakfast: 07:30 to 10:30 (varied buffet)
Lunch: 12:30 to 14:30 (international buffet)
Dinner: 18:30 to 22:00 (themed buffet or set menu)
Evening dress code: a smart casual dress code is applicable for dinner ( shorts, sports t-shirts, miniskirts and sports clothes are not accepted, trousers for men in all our restaurants are compulsory)
La Marée beach restaurant
Your 'feet in the sand' experience at the Maritim Resort & Spa Mauritius.
Located on the beach and surrounded by palm trees, the 'à la carte' 'La Marée' beach restaurant offers a delicious selection of seafood and grilled dishes in a relaxed and natural atmosphere. In the evening, enjoy its 'Fish Market' with an authentic culinary experience or its bonfire evenings on the beach. Savour the simple pleasures of life with 'feet in the sand'.
Opening hours: open daily
Breakfast: 07:30 to 10:30
Lunch: 12:30 to 14:30
Dinner: 19:00 to 22:00
Special themed evenings
Evening dress code: a smart casual dress code is applicable for dinner (shorts, sports t-shirts, miniskirts and sports clothes are not accepted, trousers for men in all our restaurants are compulsory)
Château Mon Désir
An enchanting journey through time and gastronomy...
Enjoy the exclusive set-up of this colonial-style mansion overlooking the 'Historical Ruins of Balaclava' and the 'Citron' river, this 'à la carte' gourmet restaurant offers its guests a fine dining experience with international specialities but also delicacies from France and the Indian Ocean.
Opening hours: open for dinner from Tuesday to Saturday from 19:00 to 22:00
Special themed evenings & brunch
High tea: every Saturday from 15:00 to 17:30
Brunch: every Sunday from 11:00 to 14:00
Dress code: elegant
Kindly note that shorts, sports t-shirts, miniskirts and sports clothes are not accepted. Trousers for men are compulsory, closed shoes and collared shirts are requested for gents (jeans and sports shoes are not allowed).
Le Banyan Asian fusion
'Le Banyan' Asian fusion restaurant offers fine Chinese cuisine and Asian delicacies in a prime location to enjoy the magnificent view on Turtle Bay and a centenary banyan tree.
Open for dinner (closed on Sundays)
Opening hours: open for dinner from Monday to Saturday from 19:00 to 22:00
Special themed evenings
Evening dress code: a smart casual dress code is applicable for dinner in our restaurant (shorts, sports t-shirts, miniskirts and sports clothes are not accepted, trousers for men are compulsory)
Les Filaos beach BBQ
This casual ‘feet in the sand’ restaurant near the beach offers barbecue evenings in a simple and rustic set-up surrounded by filaos trees.
Opening hours: open daily from 12:30 to 21:30 (dinner as from 19:00). Closed on Thursdays
Beach menu selection available during the day
Special themed evenings
Evening dress code: casual (shorts allowed)
A Mauritian culinary experience...
Blend into the rich Mauritian Heritage by immersing into the authentic atmosphere of our private garden with typical music and savour local delicacies with a unique Creole menu served ‘family style’.
Opening hours: open for dinner from Monday to Saturday from 19:00 to 21:30.
Shared family table
Evening dress code: a smart casual evening dress code is applicable for dinner (shorts, sports t-shirts, miniskirts and sports clothes are not accepted, trousers for men in all our restaurants are compulsory)
Quarter Deck bar
Relax and savour a refreshment at the 'Quarter Deck' bar
With its distinct 'maritime' atmosphere, the main bar offers you the perfect spot to enjoy the view on the pool or the magnificent Turtle Bay.
Opening hours: open daily from 09:00 to 01:00 (last order at 00:45)
Happy hour: 17:00 to 19:00
Snacks menu: 12:30 to 23:00
Afternoon tea: 15:30 to 18:30
Evening dress code: a smart casual evening dress code is applicable (shorts, sports t-shirts, miniskirts and sports clothes are not accepted, trousers for men in all our restaurants are compulsory)
La Marée beach bar
Chill out and enjoy the view with a nice cocktail on the beach...
'La Marée' beach Bar is the perfect spot to relax, enjoy the sunset or exquisite experience of the bonfire at night.
Open daily from 09:00 to 23:30
Bonfire from Monday to Saturday at 21:00 to 23:30 (adults only)
Evening dress code: a smart casual evening dress code is applicable in our bar (shorts, sports t-shirts, miniskirts and sports clothes are not accepted, trousers for men in all our restaurants are compulsory)
Entertainment & Sports
Looking for adventure or an exhilarating array of refreshing water sports?
The warm and translucent waters of Turtle Bay will soon become your favourite playground!
- Water skiing sessions
- Glass bottom boat trips
- Sailing (Hobby cats & Lasers)
- Pedal boats
- Stand up paddle
- Windsurfing collective lessons
- Aqua gym sessions
- Water polo
- Group initiation to diving (in the pool)
- Kayak Safari
- Deep sea fishing
- Undersea walk, sub-scooter and submarine
A wide range of land sports is available on the Estate as well as a varied activity programme:
- 9 holes golf (PAR 29)- Free green fee for hotel guests (equipment & balls not included), more information on the golf section of the webiste
150 m2 air-conditioned ‘Technogym’ fitness room
- Mini golf
- Yoga & Pilates sessions as per hotel’s programme
- Beach volleyball
- Croquet fields
- 3 synthetic floodlight tennis courts (rackets & balls for a fee)
- Table tennis
- 6 aside football
- Beach football
- Urban golf 18-hole course
- Jogging path of 1.8 km & nature walk of 1.5 km
- Tennis lessons with a monitor or tennis Pro
- Biking rental on site
- Golf lessons with a certified Pro
- Horse riding at the Maritim Equestrian Centre