Emeraude Beach, Mauritius
|* Departing from Johannesburg, including current airport taxes|
|Room Category||Nights||Basis||Price||Valid||Ref No|
|Couples room||7||AI||R20,085||01 Nov - 30 Nov '18||#8623||Show Description||Enquire Now|
|Couples room||7||Al||R22,605||01 Dec - 21 Dec '18||#8624||Show Description||Enquire Now|
|Couples room||7||Al||R27,880||22 Dec '18 - 06 Jan '19||#8625||Show Description||Enquire Now|
The above price includes:
- Rates are based on per person sharing
- Return flights from Johannesburg
- Routing JNB: MRU: JNB
- Current airport taxes
- Return airport/resort transfers
- 7 nights’ accommodation at the 3* Emeraude Attitude, Mauritius
- In a room category indicated
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner, limited & selected drinks daily (AI)
- Added value:
- Free WiFi
- Activities as per resort
- All taxes and levies (estimated)
Honeymoon gifts and offers:
- Spa treatment
- One romantic dinner for the couple
The above price excludes:
- Passport & visa costs (if applicable), travel insurance & items of a personal nature are not included.
- Meals and drinks not specified
- Early check-in and late check-out
Airfare surcharges and conditions:
- A supplement may apply for travel during peak season up to between 28 September - 08 October 2018
- The above package is based on the peak season airfare which is valid for travel from 12 December 2018 - 8 January 2019.
- Should travel be prior to 7 December 2018 the shoulder season airfare will be applicable.
The Small print:
- These promotions are valid for the Southern African Development Community (SADC) residents only. Proof of a valid ID or Passport is required when booking.
- All prices are per person sharing unless otherwise specified.
- Passengers have to travel within 12 months of celebrating their wedding. Your marriage certificate is required at the time of checking in at the hotel.
- As this is an estimate only, no reservations have been made and all services are subject to availability at time of booking. Prices are calculated based on the actual rate of exchange on the day and are subject to change without prior notice due to seasonal adjustments, airfare increases, currency fluctuations, flight and accommodation availability. Please contact us for an accurate price once you are ready to plan and book your holiday.
- All services are subject to our standard terms and conditions as well as airline rulings apply.
- All discounts and/or special offers have already been included in the package price.
- Rebooking and cancellation fees apply.
- Errors and Omissions Excepted.
Prices correct as at 14 September 2018
About Emeraude Beach
A genuine seaside experience on the east coast of Mauritius, well- known for its wide beach of fine sand.
Émeraude Beach Attitude faces one of the island’s most beautiful beaches, Belle Mare beach with its kilometres of white sand, turquoise and emerald lagoon running along the east coast. Holidays are spent swimming and diving in a turquoise sea, without forgetting the magic of the glass bottom boat trips. Emeraude is an Adults Only hotel.
Amenities & Services
- Swimming Pool
- Internet Access
- Double Bed
- Private Bathroom
- Television with satellite channels
- Mini bar
- Electronic Safe
- Individually controlled air conditioning
- Tea and coffee facilities in room
All 61 rooms which are located in four-room bungalows are decorated with refined taste and creativity.
Standard rooms (Size 25m2)
Rooms are located on the ground or first floor with garden views.
Superior rooms (Size 30m2)
Rooms are located on the ground floor with garden view.
- Furnished terrace or balcony with views of the gardens
- Air conditioning and ceiling fan
- Bathroom with shower only
- Hair Dryer
- TV with satellite channels
- Mini Bar
- Tea and coffee facilities
- Individual safe
Dining & Bars
Les Alizés Restaurant:
Offers a daily themed buffet or a table d’hôte menu featuring colourful dishes with a touch of local herbs and spices.
Kot Nou Restaurant:
Overlooks the garden and offers dinners 4 days a week with a Mauritian twist.
Taba-J offers a Mauritian street food concept for lunches.
Emeraude All-Inclusive includes:
- Breakfast and dinner at the main restaurant.
- Lunch at the main restaurant or Taba –J
- Drinks including soft drinks, local draught beer & one glass of wine with dinner
- Drinks (excluding wine) are available 11 am till 11 pm.
- Activities including a glass bottom boat (booking required), snorkelling
Entertainment & Sports
Free Watersports & Activities:
- 2 swimming pools
- Table tennis
- Board games
- Glass bottom boat
- Pool table
- Evening entertainment twice a week
Available with supplement:
- PADI diving centre
- Kite-surfing nearby
- Catamaran cruise and excursions nearby
The Spa Attitude care rituals are based on genuine natural elements of Mauritius: it’s soil, it’s sea, it’s plants.