Victoria For Two, Mauritius
|* Prices are based on per person sharing - departing from Johannesburg including current airport taxes|
|Room Category||Nights||Basis||** Price||Valid||Ref No|
|** All prices are from per person sharing|
|Ocean facing room||5||HB||R23,340||01 Aug - 25 Aug '19||Vic2 -1||Show Description||Enquire Now|
|Ocean facing room||5||HB||R47,690||20 Dec - 27 Dec '19||Vic2 -2||Show Description||Enquire Now|
|Ocean facing room||5||HB||R25,850||06 Jan - 19 Jan '20||Vic2 -3||Show Description||Enquire Now|
|Ocean facing room||5||HB||R23,180||01 Feb - 29 Feb '20||Vic2-4||Show Description||Enquire Now|
|Ocean facing room||7||HB||R22,210||02 Mar - 13 Mar '20||Vic2-5||Show Description||Enquire Now|
The above price includes:
- Rates based on per person sharing
- Return flights from Johannesburg to Mauritius on Air Mauritius - Travel Smart Program
- Routing JNB - MRU - JNB
- Current airport taxes
- Return airport to hotel transfers - a seat in coach or inquire for rates on private transfers
- 5 nights accommodation at the 4* Victoria For Two - couples only
- In an Ocean facing room
- Breakfast and dinner daily (HB)
- You may wish to upgrade to the All-Inclusive:
- 20 December - 27 December 2019 - from R770 per person per night
- 06 January - 19 January 2020 - from R830 per person per night
- 01 February - 29 February 2020 - from R885 per person per night
- 02 March - 13 March 2020 - from R830 per person per night
- Added Values:
- Free Wi-Fi area at all resorts and in rooms
- Evening Entertainment as per resort Freel land & watersports including wakeboarding and waterskiing and free use of the gym, hammam/sauna at all resort
- Mauricia, Canonnier and Victoria are fully interchangeable for all guests, regardless of meal basis booked
- Early bird booking bonus included
- All taxes and levies (estimated)
Honeymoon offers and gifts vary from season to season and may include the following:
Mauritius special honeymoon offers to include the following:
- Honeymoon discount included in the rate above
- Sparkling wine
- Complimentary lunch daily for the duration of the stay at a designated restaurant
- Beachcomber experience for all couples celebrating their nuptials, these include
- Discovering Mauritius in a quaint Mini Moke
- Horse riding along a white sandy beach
- Indulging in an intimate dinner date
- Embarking on an exhilarating speed boat ride
- Teeing-off together
- A romantic couples massage
- or sailing away at sunset.
Our way of saying congratulations to you - experiences are unique to the resort chosen, enquire for more details.
The above price excludes:
- Passport & visa costs (if applicable), travel insurance & items of a personal nature are not included.
- Meals and drinks not specified
- Early check-in and late check-out
Airfare surcharges and conditions:
- Only valid for departures as per above, subject to availability at time of booking
The Small print:
- Availability on request
- This price serves as a guideline only and rates are based on per person sharing
- These promotions are valid for the Southern African Development Community (SADC) residents only. Proof of a valid ID or Passport is required when booking.
- Passengers have to travel within 12 months of celebrating their wedding. Your marriage certificate is required at the time of checking in at the hotel.
- As this is an estimate only, no reservations have been made and all services are subject to availability at time of booking.
- Prices are calculated based on the actual rate of exchange on the day and are subject to change without prior notice due to seasonal adjustments, airfare increases, currency fluctuations, flight and accommodation availability.
- Please contact us for an accurate price once you are ready to plan and book your holiday.
- All services are subject to our standard terms and conditions as well as airline rulings apply.
- All discounts and/or special offers have already been included in the package price.
- Rebooking and cancellation fees apply.
- Errors and Omissions Excepted.
Prices correct as at 08 July 2019
About Victoria For Two
The Victoria For Two is an adults-only wing, which forms a part of the 4* Superior Victoria Resort & Spa.
With 40 rooms, its own à la carte restaurant, bar and an 800 m² swimming pool, the Victoria For Two is the perfect accommodation for those seeking peace, quiet and exclusivity.
Designed with couples in mind, the new wing ensures tranquillity for couples on honeymoon, renewing their vows or just simply enjoying a romantic break.
Spacious, double occupancy terraced rooms of 50 m² overlook the ocean and lead to a secluded stretch of beach edging the Balaclava Marine Park. There are two room categories - 23 Ocean View Rooms, and 17 novel Swim-Up rooms with direct access to the wing’s swimming pool.
The Swim-Up room is a new concept for Mauritius! Take a dip straight off your balcony into the pool. Now there is nothing stopping you from swimming from your room to the bar to order a beverage or snack!
Holidaymakers booking accommodation in the new wing on the Beachcomber All-Inclusive package can also enjoy interchangeable restaurant options and experience different resort atmospheres at the nearby Canonnier Beachcomber and Mauricia Beachcomber properties.
Amenities & Services
- Airport Shuttle
- Swimming Pool
- Fitness Facilities
- Internet Access
- Double Bed
- Private Bathroom
- Television with satellite channels
- Mini bar
- Electronic Safe
- Individually controlled air conditioning
- Room Service
- Tea and coffee facilities in room
23 Ocean View Rooms (50m2) with amazing views towards the lagoon
17 Swim-Up Rooms (50m2) with direct access to an 800m2 swimming pool
Dining & Bars
The adults-only restaurant is described as an “Elegant barefoot” dress code and offers breakfast and steakhouse-style dinners, paired with outstanding views.
Open for breakfast 07:30 to 10:00 and dinner 19:00 to 21:30. Seats 100
Swim from your room straight to Nautil Café and enjoy a wide range of drinks and snacks. The poolside bar, serves drinks and snacks from mid-morning until late.
Open from 10:00 to 17:00 and for à la carte lunch from 12:30 to 15:00
Victoria For Two guests can stil enjoy the Victoria Resort & Spa favourites:
A spacious bar with a friendly atmosphere and prime position bordering the pool and beach. Enjoy a refreshing cocktail or a cold beer at a table under the shade of a majestic palm tree.
Open from 3 pm to 11 pm
Wide selection of drinks
Snacks “à la carte”
La SuperbeThis is the main restaurant of Victoria and divided into separate sections for a more intimate atmosphere. Live cooking is a big attraction at Le Superbe, which, as the name suggests, results in superb local and international cuisine. Autour du Monde (Tour of the World) perfectly describes the global selection of food on offer here. Tables are arranged to create a romantic pool and beachside ambience.
Breakfast: buffet style from 7 am to 10 am
Lunch: buffet from 12.30 pm to 3 pm
Dinner: live cooking buffets from 7 pm to 9.30 pm
Guests at Victoria keep returning to La Casa. It could be the delectable Mediterranean dishes on the menu, delicious pasta, seafood dishes and salads. Or maybe it's the enchanting, twinkling lights of Port Louis in the distance as you dine the evening away, surrounded by the warm Mauritian air. It's probably a mix of both, as La Casa prides itself on a well-rounded restaurant experience. The menu offers a choice of starters, main courses and desserts both at no additional charge or with a supplement applicable.
Open 6 evenings a week.
Lunch: “à la carte” from 12.30 pm to 3 pm
Dinner: (on reservation) from 7 pm to 9.30 pm
An illuminated pathway leads guests to this beachside restaurant where guests can have their pick of mouth-watering fresh catches of the day, hand-picked by you at the restaurant's very own Fish Market. Another fabulous feature of this restaurant is that it has a romantic, feet-in-the-sand atmosphere where you can kick off your shoes and make your meal an entire experience on its own. The menu offers a choice of starters, main courses and desserts both at no additional charge or with a supplement applicable.
Open 6 days a week
Dinner: (on reservation) from 7 pm to 9.30 pm
Lounge Bar: as from 11 pm
Dress code: Daytime: casual. Night-time: casual smart (shirt and trousers for gentlemen)
All Inclusive Packages: Guests at Mauricia, Canonnier and Victoria can purchase the Beachcomber All Inclusive package, which covers most meals and drinks for the duration of your stay and is interchangeable at these sister hotels.
Full board and All-Inclusive guests are accommodated on the same conditions when dining a-la-carte whereby a set amount is payable per dish selected from the a-la-carte menu; alternatively, a set menu is available at no additional charge.
Entertainment & Sports
Our dedicated leisure and entertainment team ensures that there is always something fun and interesting happening at the resort. A weekly entertainment programme is available for all residents.
Daytime entertainment includes numerous activities, which change on a daily basis. Evening entertainment is rich and varied, from live bands to musical and cabaret shows. Typical Creole evenings are a weekly feature not to be missed.
Resident band every night
Sports Centre Opening hours:7.30 am - 8 pm
Renowned for its variety of accommodation, popular with groups and families Le Victoria offers excellent value for money and a comprehensive selection of activities for all ages.
The hotel houses one of the largest sports centres on the island, covering 450m² and offering the latest in sports equipment. Located in the heart of the public area, it is easily accessible. Aerobics, Body shape, circuit training, yoga and power plate are only a few of the activities* and facilities available. Coaches and supervisors are available on site to guide guests during their workout. An on-site sauna and hammam are available for guests to relax and soothe their muscles after a satisfying workout.
- Power plate
- Machine & weight training
- Cardio training
- Personal training
- Aqua gym
- Body Shape
Victoria is known to be the perfect choice for family holidays with an array of activities to make the most of the tropical setting. A variety of sports and activities* allow guests of all ages to enjoy the outdoors.
Special programmes can be organised for children and teenagers and adults can also benefit from the group or individual lessons in the sport of their choice. Tennis, volleyball, football and mountain biking are just a few of the sports made available to all guests throughout their stay.
Free Facilities (*Tennis balls are for clients' expense)
- Table tennis
Water Sports Boathouse opening hours: 9.30 am - 5 pm
Set on the edge of the Balaclava marine park and sheltered from the trade winds, Victoria's lagoon is ideal for water sports, especially snorkelling.
The inviting waters will unveil endless varieties of coral and experienced scuba divers will enjoy getting even closer to the underwater world, accompanied by professionals from the diving centre.
There are many other ways guests can enjoy the beautiful lagoon, water skiing, windsurfing and sailing are just a few of the activities* available. All activities are supervised by experienced instructors.
- Glass bottom boat
- Aqua aerobics
- Stand Up Paddling
Optional activities (Private classes and certain activities are available at an additional cost)
Deep-sea fishing booked through off-site operator
All Inclusive upgrade from R805 per person, per night, includes:
- All meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- A choice of:
- Buffet or “A la Carte” with a supplement on certain items
- Unlimited selected wines and drinks during lunch and dinner
- Le Bar
- Unlimited selected drinks (including a wide selection of imported brands)
- Sandwiches selection from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Pancakes from 4 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Pool service from 10 a.m. to 5.30 p.m.
- Beach service from 10 a.m. to 5.30 p.m. (selected items only)
- Mini-bar: soda, fruit juice, beer and water (replenished once a day)
- Complimentary tea and coffee in room (replenished once a day)
- Picnic basket
- A choice of free land and water sports
- Sports Centre: cardio, body-building, aerobics
- Access to the sauna and hammam
- Complimentary Wi-Fi access (in selected areas)