Intercontinental Resort Balaclava Fort, Mauritius
|* Prices are based on per person sharing - departing from Johannesburg including current airport taxes|
|Room Category||Nights||Basis||** Price||Valid||Ref No|
|** All prices are from per person sharing|
|Deluxe ocean view||5||HB||R16,260||07 Jun - 30 Sep '19||WLH1||Show Description||Enquire Now|
|Deluxe ocean view||7||HB||R24,410||16 Sep - 31 Oct '19||#9744||Show Description||Enquire Now|
|Deluxe ocean view||7||HB||R24,410||01 Nov - 30 Nov '19||#9745||Show Description||Enquire Now|
|Deluxe ocean view||7||HB||R26,500||01 Dec - 21 Dec '19||#9746||Show Description||Enquire Now|
The above price includes:
- Rates are based on per person sharing and are an indication of costs
- Return economy class flights departing from Johannesburg to Mauritius
- Routing JNB-MRU-JNB
- Current airport taxes
- Return airport to resort transfers (seat in coach)
- 5 / 7 nights accommodation at the 5* Intercontinental Resort Balaclava Fort
- In a Deluxe ocean view room
- Breakfast and dinner daily (HB)
- You may wish to upgrade to the fabulous All-inclusive from R5 300 per person
- Added values:
- 30% Early Bird Discount - Book and pay 30 days prior to departure
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the resort
- All land and non-motorised water sports as per brochure
- Daily Entertainment
- All taxes, levies and surcharges (estimated)
Honeymoon gifts and offers included in your package:
- Please enquire about our honeymoon offers and gifts which vary from season to season
The above price excludes:
- Passport & visa costs (if applicable), travel insurance & items of a personal nature are not included.
- Meals and drinks not specified
- Early check-in and late check-out
Airfare surcharges and conditions:
- Peak season surcharges and block out dates may apply. Prices are per person sharing unless otherwise specified.
- All prices subject to change due to currency fluctuations, rate increases, airfare increases and availability.
The Small print:
- This price serves as a guideline only and rates are based on per person sharing
- These promotions are valid for the Southern African Development Community (SADC) residents only. Proof of a valid ID or Passport is required when booking.
- Passengers have to travel within 12 months of celebrating their wedding. Your marriage certificate is required at the time of checking in at the hotel.
- As this is an estimate only, no reservations have been made and all services are subject to availability at time of booking.
- Prices are calculated based on the actual rate of exchange on the day and are subject to change without prior notice due to seasonal adjustments, airfare increases, currency fluctuations, flight and accommodation availability.
- Please contact us for an accurate price once you are ready to plan and book your holiday.
- All services are subject to our standard terms and conditions as well as airline rulings apply.
- All discounts and/or special offers have already been included in the package price.
- Rebooking and cancellation fees apply.
- Errors and Omissions Excepted.
Prices correct as at 04 June 2019
About Intercontinental Resort Balaclava Fort
Secluded within the boundaries of exclusive Balaclava Bay, on the island’s northern coast, this 210-room Mauritius hotel resort was designed to blend modern convenience with traditional Mauritius flavour. It was also created to cater to the needs of couples, families and business travellers alike. At this luxury Mauritius hotel, you can choose from energetic sports or sophisticated dining. Alongside the indulgence of SPA InterContinental, you’ll find the convenience of our conference facilities.
Amenities & Services
- Swimming Pool
- Double Bed
- Private Bathroom
- Television with satellite channels
- Mini bar
- Electronic Safe
- Individually controlled air conditioning
- Tea and coffee facilities in room
With over 200 luxurious rooms to choose from and modern amenities provided in each room, your needs are guaranteed to be met.
210 sea-facing rooms.
Deep stone bathtub and shower.
A private balcony or terrace.
Daily maid service.
Just north of the capital city of Port Louis, InterContinental Balaclava Fort stretches across one of the most stunning parts of the island.
50 minutes from the airport.
A 15-minute drive from the shopping, entertainment and restaurant district of Grand Baie.
Overlooks the Bay of Balaclava.
Dining & Bars
Dining & Drinks
With five distinct restaurants that centre on the flavours of Africa, India, Europe, the Mediterranean, Mauritius and the Far East, guests will be spoiled for choice.
Enjoy a "dine around" concept.
Visit a contemporary Indian restaurant, an international buffet, a Mauritian restaurant and an Asian fusion restaurant, all conveniently located.
Enjoy breathtaking views over Balaclava Bay while enjoying pool-side drinks and meals.
No kosher option available
Entertainment & Sports
Enjoy a host of cultural and historic activities to choose from, ensuring you leave Mauritius knowing just as much as the locals.
The Blue Penny Museum
Champ de Mars Racecourse
Bois Chéri Tea Factory
The wonderful Mont Choisy Golf Course
The only 18 hole golf course in the north of Mauritius Island.
Designed by Peter Matkovich, the course will feature unique Mauritian landscaping.
The course's distinct feature will be the black volcanic rock “outcrops”.
Yuj Spa makes use of aromatherapy, the therapeutic sense of touch, and offers seven treatment rooms, including four double rooms for couples.
7 private rooms, including 2 double treatment rooms where couples can share a romantic ritual, tailor-made for two.
Therapists specialise in Ayurvedic treatments, drawing upon more than 5,000 years of wisdom.
Enjoy massages from around the world– Balinese, Thai, Japanese, Swedish and more.
Reflexology, body scrubs for skin luminosity and a wide range of beauty treatments, including facials, manicures and waxing.
Fitness & Gym
The resort features a fully equipped and supervised gym with a breathtaking view of the Indian Ocean.
Picturesque garden jogging track, beach volleyball, table tennis, beach soccer and more.
An array of bike tours allow you to discover Mauritius and get in a workout.
Personal fitness trainers can make sure you stay in shape.
Dedicated Yoga Instructor, Sagar Panwar, has over 18 years of experience teaching and practising the art of Ashtanga Yoga from Rishikesh, known to many as the capital of Yoga.
In addition to a host of watersports to choose from, we also have beach volleyball, bike tours and a number of other land sports.
Explore the pristine waters of the island using equipment from the resort’s Boat House.
Kayaks, snorkelling and diving equipment, a glass-bottom boat, water skis and a 30-metre-long jetty.
Sailing tours, deep-sea fishing expeditions and trips around the surrounding national marine park.