Veranda Tamarin, Mauritius
|* Departing from Johannesburg including current airport taxes|
|Room Category||Nights||Basis||Price||Valid||Ref No|
|Comfort||7||BB||R14,360||01 Nov - 30 Nov '18||#8552||Show Description||Enquire Now|
|Comfort||7||HB||R17,960||01 Dec - 21 Dec '18||#8687||Show Description||Enquire Now|
|Comfort||7||HB||R26,175||22 Dec '18 - 06 Jan '19||#8689||Show Description||Enquire Now|
The above price includes:
- Rates are based on per person sharing
- Return economy class flights from Johannesburg to Mauritius including airline levy
- Routing: JNB: MRU: JNB
- Current airport taxes
- Return airport/hotel transfers
- 7 nights accommodation at the 3* Veranda Tamarin
- In a Comfort Room
- Breakfast Daily (BB)
- Breakfast and Dinner daily (HB) from
- Added values:
- Mini-bar daily
- Free Wi-Fi
- All taxes and levies (estimated)
Honeymoon gifts and offers included in your package:
- Honeymoon discount
- One champagne breakfast from the resort
- One picnic lunch complimentary of the resort
- 30- minutes couple spa treatment
- Honeymoon gift courtesy of the resort
The above price excludes:
- Passport & visa costs (if applicable), travel insurance & items of a personal nature are not included.
- Meals and drinks not specified
- Early check-in and late check-out
Airfare surcharges and conditions:
- A supplement may apply for travel during peak season up to between 28 Sep - 08 Oct 2018
The Small print:
- These promotions are valid for the Southern African Development Community (SADC) residents only. Proof of a valid ID or Passport is required when booking.
- All prices are per person sharing unless otherwise specified.
- Passengers have to travel within 12 months of celebrating their wedding. Your marriage certificate is required at the time of checking in at the hotel.
- As this is an estimate only, no reservations have been made and all services are subject to availability at time of booking. Prices are calculated based on the actual rate of exchange on the day and are subject to change without prior notice due to seasonal adjustments, airfare increases, currency fluctuations, flight and accommodation availability.
- Please contact us for an accurate price once you are ready to plan and book your holiday.
- All services are subject to our standard terms and conditions as well as airline rulings apply.
- All discounts and/or special offers have already been included in the package price.
- Rebooking and cancellation fees apply.
- Errors and Omissions Excepted.
Prices correct as at 24 August 2018
About Veranda Tamarin
Ideally located facing the mythical surf spot of Tamarin Bay, here the days stretch slowly, rocked from early morning by the daily visits of dolphins and illuminated by the legendary sunset, feet deeply rooted in the white soft sand. Welcome to Veranda Tamarin hotel, an address out of the ordinary and the best meeting place for those who seek to live a unique, friendly experience as close as possible to Mauritian communities and art of living.
Amenities & Services
- Swimming Pool
- Internet Access
- Double Bed
- Private Bathroom
- Television with satellite channels
- Mini bar
- Electronic Safe
- Room Service
- Tea and coffee facilities in room
The Comfort rooms can accommodate two people and look out onto the garden or the mountain.
The green anise and wood interior are peaceful, mixing retro atmosphere and conviviality.
Two Comfort rooms are adapted for people with reduced mobility and some are interconnected for holidays with friends or family in respect of privacy.
COMFORT FAMILY ROOM
The Family Comfort rooms can accommodate two adults and a child as from 12 years old or three adults and look
out onto the garden or the mountain.
Spacious and comfortable, the room is equipped with a mezzanine ideal for a child or an adult.
The Superior Rooms can accommodate two adults and a child over 6 or three adults and overlook the swimming pool.
Equipped with a private terrace on the first floor or opening directly onto the tropical garden, the Superior Room is the perfect balance between comfort and relaxation.
The Privilège rooms can accommodate two people and have an undeniable asset; the view of the bay of Tamarin!
Ideal for a couple, this room with a peaceful atmosphere is equipped with an individual air conditioning, a large double bed with mosquito net, an LCD screen with satellite channels, wifi, a safe, a minibar and a desk.
Privilege customers can also enjoy free daytime access to the rooftop bar "View".
Dining & Bars
The kitchen is in harmony with the hotel's atmosphere and its interactive buffet invites you to discover the flavours of Mauritius and around the world.
POOL BAR & RESTAURANT
Discover the cuisine of the Indian Ocean and its flavours (rougaille boucane from Reunion Island, coconut milk curry from Seychelles, Rodrigues octopus salad... all served in a family style, in the form of dishes to share
CRAZY FISH BAR
Beach culture" charming bar which brings to mind the atmosphere of the Tamarin Bay offering a selection of salads, snacks during the day and tapas/Jazz in the evening.
The most scenic bar in the region with panoramic views of Tamarin Bay and its surfers, and undoubtedly the ideal place to admire the sunset. Rums, cocktails and fresh fruit juice on the menu.
A kiosk with tropical charm and a selection of "street food", picnic baskets for a small
Mauritian" break "during the day
Entertainment & Sports
Located inTamarin Bay, the hotel offers a wide range of water sports that will delight sea lovers. A catamaran cruise, a trip in a traditional pirogue or a surf session, the residents will have fun.
Hikers will also be delighted. From the Black River Gorges to the Morne Brabant without forgetting Chamarel, the diversity of the Mauritian flora will dazzle their pupils. From Modern Jazz to swing, jazz will liven up the sundowner sessions on the rooftop bar. Enjoy a tropical fruits cocktail and let yourself go to the sound of the saxophone.
The Seven Colours Wellness Spa in Veranda Tamarin welcomes you in a peaceful and retro atmosphere, ideal for couples who need a romantic moment. You will benefit from a personalized approach combining traditional oriental techniques and Mauritian know-how, and treatments based on 100% natural essential oils.
1 main pool
1 rooftop pool *
* Only for Privilege clients