Shanti Maurice, Mauritius
|* Departing from Johannesburg including current airport taxes|
|Room Category||Nights||Basis||Price||Valid||Ref No|
|Junior Suite Ocean View||7||HB||R18,270||10 Apr - 27 Sep||WLH16032018||Show Description||Enquire Now|
|Junior Suite Ocean View||7||HB||R29,350||09 Oct - 31 Oct||WLH09022018||Show Description||Enquire Now|
|* Departing from Durban including current airport taxes|
|Room Category||Nights||Basis||Price||Valid||Ref No|
|Junior Suite Ocean View||7||HB||R21,120||10 Apr - 27 Sep||WLH09022018||Show Description||Enquire Now|
|Junior Suite Ocean View||7||HB||R29,550||09 Oct - 31 Oct||WLH09022018||Show Description||Enquire Now|
The above price includes:
- Rates are based on per person sharing
- Return economy class flights from Johannesburg to Mauritius including airline levy
- Routing: JNB: MRU: JNB
- Current airport taxes of approx R3,900
- Return airport/hotel transfers
- 7 nights accommodation at the 5* Shanti Maurice
- In a Junior Suite Ocean View
- Breakfast and Dinner daily (HB)
- Added values:
- Mini-bar daily
- Free Wi-Fi
- All taxes and levies (estimated)
Honeymoon gifts and offers included in your package:
- Honeymoon discount
- One champagne breakfast from the resort
- One picnic lunch complimentary of the resort
- 30- minutes couple spa treatment
- Honeymoon gift courtesy of the resort
The above price excludes:
- Passport & visa costs (if applicable), travel insurance & items of a personal nature are not included.
- Meals and drinks not specified
- Early check-in and late check-out
- Just Honeymoons Consulting / Travel Assist fee of R228
Airfare surcharges and conditions:
- A supplement may apply for travel during peak season up to between 28 Mar - 09 Apr, 22 Jun - 16 Jul & 28 Sep - 08 Oct 2018
The Small print:
- These promotions are valid for Southern African Development Community (SADC) residents only. Proof of a valid ID or Passport is required when booking.
- All prices are per person sharing unless otherwise specified.
- Passengers have to travel within 12 months of celebrating their wedding. Your marriage certificate is required at time of checking in at the hotel.
- As this is an estimate only, no reservations have been made and all services are subject to availability at time of booking. Prices are calculated based on the actual rate of exchange on the day and are subject to change without prior notice due to seasonal adjustments, airfare increases, currency fluctuations, flight and accommodation availability.
- Please contact us for an accurate price once you are ready to plan and book your holiday.
- All services are subject to our standard terms and conditions as well as airline rulings apply.
- All discounts and/or special offers have already been included in the package price.
- Rebooking and cancellation fees apply.
- Errors and Omissions Excepted.
Prices correct as at 16 March 2018
About Shanti Maurice
Set on the lush south coast of Mauritius, fringed by sugar cane fields and the Indian Ocean, lies Shanti Maurice Luxury Hotel and Resort. This tranquil haven is just a 24-km drive from Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam International Airport, and the resort also offers a convenient car rental service.
Amenities & Services
- Swimming Pool
- Internet Access
- Double Bed
- Private Bathroom
- Television with satellite channels
- Mini bar
- Electronic Safe
- Room Service
- Tea and coffee facilities in room
Covering 81 sq. metres, the 44 Junior Suites are among the most generously proportioned in Mauritius. Designed to blend modernity with practicality, they’re housed in attractive villa buildings with four suites per villa. The suites are equipped with plasma TVs, DVD players and broadband Internet access.
The ground floor suites have direct access to the beach, as well as an outdoor rain shower, while the suites on the first floor have large balconies overlooking the Indian Ocean. As well as large bedrooms and bathrooms.
With dense private gardens shielding your villa from the beach and surrounding paths, you’ll feel completely at ease as lunch is served in your shady dining pavilion.
Covering 208 sq. metres, the eight Luxury Villas have a swimming pool, a garden and an enclosed courtyard with an outdoor rain shower and lounge beds. ‘Sala’ pavilions, for dining or relaxation, stand in the garden, while the interior accommodation includes a large bedroom, bathroom and a separate dressing room with a walk-in closet and dressing table.
Luxury Suite Villas
The large living room adds an elegant extra dimension to the Luxury Suite Villas. Bringing the total space up to 376 square metres, the living room gives the Villas a sense of bright and airy spaciousness.
The five Luxury Suite Villas have a 54 square metre swimming pool, a private garden and an enclosed courtyard with an outdoor rain shower and lounge beds. ‘Sala’ pavilions, for dining or relaxation, stand in the garden, while the interior accommodation includes a living room, bedroom, bathroom and a separate dressing room.
2 Bedroom Suite Villas
With two bedrooms, two bathrooms with separate dressing rooms and a large living room, these Villas are ideal for a family or friends. The vast interior and exterior space gives family members or friends the freedom to spend time together or apart. Meals can be taken in the large dining area or al fresco in one of the ‘Sala’ garden pavilions.
The three Villas have a 54 square metre swimming pool with built-in Jacuzzi, a private garden and an enclosed courtyard with lounge beds. The outdoor rain shower offers the opportunity to shower beneath the sky and the palms in.
Offering unrivalled space and unsurpassed privacy, the Shanti Villa is the ultimate blissful retreat. This stylish sanctuary, with phenomenal views across the bay, suits the most discerning guests, who wish to reside in privileged splendour with personal, discrete service. Covering a massive 800 square metres, this villa is the most prestigious guest accommodation on the Island of Mauritius.
Half-hidden amidst lush landscaped gardens, the villa has a private swimming pool with built-in Jacuzzi, ‘Sala’ dining pavilions and an outdoor rain shower in an enclosed courtyard. The interior accommodation includes a living room, two bedrooms, a butler’s room and three bathrooms.
Dining & Bars
The cuisine at Shanti Maurice Luxury Hotel and Resort is nothing short of inspired. Each dish is influenced by a careful balance of Mauritian and international elements, while ingredients are locally sourced from the ocean and the resort’s very own organic garden.
Savour Mauritian specialities in a village home at Grandma’s Kitchen. Sample over 180 types of rum from 36 countries at the shabby chic Rum Shed. The Herb Garden BBQ serves up a five-course gourmet menu, while Stars offers the finest seafood dishes under a velvet night sky. Head to the Fish Shack for a rustic beach-side barbecue in true Mauritian style. Red Ginger House offers light snacks and drinks beside the pool by day, and exotic after-dinner cocktails by night.
Entertainment & Sports
Resort favourites focus on well-being, as guests enjoy meditation, yoga sessions and fitness with instructors.
Nestled in 75 000 square feet of unsurpassed, soothing nature, coupled with experts to ensure your enhanced spirituality from one of the four deluxe spa stations: The Holistic Bio Experience, The Indian Experience, The Oriental Experience and The Fitness & Wellness Centre, you ar guaranteed to leave this haven feeling rejuvenated.
Water and land activities
- Dolphin watching
- group sailing
- Deep sea fishing
- Non- motorised water sports