Four Seasons Resort at the Anahita, Mauritius
|* Prices are based on per person sharing - departing from Johannesburg including current airport taxes|
|Room Category||Nights||Basis||** Price||Valid||Ref No|
|** All prices are from per person sharing|
|Garden pool villa||7||HB||R28,340||13 Jun - 12 Aug '19||WLH1||Show Description||Enquire Now|
|Garden pool villa||5||HB||R34,130||18 Jun - 30 Sep '19||WLH2||Show Description||Enquire Now|
The above price includes:
- Rates are based on per person sharing and are an indication of costs
- Return economy class flights departing from Johannesburg to Mauritius
- Routing JNB-MRU-JNB
- Current airport taxes
- Return airport to resort transfers (seat in coach)
- 7 nights accommodation at the 5* Four Seasons Resort Mauritius at Anahita
- In a Garden pool villa
- Breakfast and dinner (HB)
- Added values:
- All land and non-motorised water sports as per brochure
- Daily Entertainment
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the resort
- All taxes, levies and surcharges (estimated)
Honeymoon gifts and offers included in your package:
- Please enquire about our honeymoon offers and gifts which vary from season to season
The above price excludes:
- Passport & visa costs (if applicable), travel insurance & items of a personal nature are not included.
- Meals and drinks not specified
- Early check-in and late check-out
Airfare surcharges and conditions:
- Peak season surcharges and block out dates may apply. Prices are per person sharing unless otherwise specified.
- All prices subject to change due to currency fluctuations, rate increases, airfare increases and availability.
The Small print:
- This price serves as a guideline only and rates are based on per person sharing
- These promotions are valid for the Southern African Development Community (SADC) residents only. Proof of a valid ID or Passport is required when booking.
- Passengers have to travel within 12 months of celebrating their wedding. Your marriage certificate is required at the time of checking in at the hotel.
- As this is an estimate only, no reservations have been made and all services are subject to availability at time of booking.
- Prices are calculated based on the actual rate of exchange on the day and are subject to change without prior notice due to seasonal adjustments, airfare increases, currency fluctuations, flight and accommodation availability.
- Please contact us for an accurate price once you are ready to plan and book your holiday.
- All services are subject to our standard terms and conditions as well as airline rulings apply.
- All discounts and/or special offers have already been included in the package price.
- Rebooking and cancellation fees apply.
- Errors and Omissions Excepted.
Prices correct as at 04 June 2019
About Four Seasons Resort at the Anahita
On the east coast of Mauritius, lapped by turquoise waters perfect for water sports, our relaxing Resort is filled with lush greenery and dramatic views everywhere you turn. Each stylish villa and residence features its own private garden and pool – just like the home for the Resort’s resident giant tortoises. After a day exploring the Indian Ocean or playing unlimited golf at both our Ernie Els-designed course and Bernhard Langer signature course, unwind at our award-winning Spa and raise a glass at one of our exciting dining venues. Mauritius is teeming with opportunities for your next day’s adventures.
Amenities & Services
- Swimming Pool
- Double Bed
- Private Bathroom
- Television with satellite channels
- Mini bar
- Electronic Safe
- Individually controlled air conditioning
- Tea and coffee facilities in room
All 136 residences have a plunge pool and garden of their own for guests to privately enjoy.
Enjoy natural wood furnishings and sublime views of mountains, mangroves and the azure-coloured beachfront.
Staff anticipate what you need, then provide it, leaving you free to savour each moment of your time in Mauritius.
All the amenities you would expect from an establishment such as the Four Seasons.
Nestled within a protected sanctuary on the east coast of Mauritius and just and 10 minutes from the nearest town.
Set against the backdrop of the Bambou mountain.
Just 45 minutes from the airport.
Enjoys three secluded beaches.
Children & Teenagers
Dining & Bars
Dining & Drinks
When you’re not indulging yourself at one of the enticing restaurants or bars, learn authentic island cuisine at one of the fascinating cooking classes.
Enjoy poolside lunches such as sushi.
Restaurants are open on varying days to offer every guest the opportunity to enjoy the unique dining venues.
Full program details are provided in the Dining Guide upon arrival.
Entertainment & Sports
Along with an array of activities to choose from, you can laze on any of our three secluded beaches, or cool off in one of four sparkling swimming pools.
Babysitters are available for "Date Night".
Get to know more about the ocean with Marine Education.
Visit the Cultural Centre to discover more about the fascinating history of Mauritius.
Enjoy a paradise photoshoot, perfect for any occasion.
Golf enthusiasts can delight in golfing on a course designed by Ernie Els himself, while those who’d like to work on their swing can enjoy complimentary initiation classes.
Built to USGA standards.
Set against lush mountains and a crystal-clear lagoon.
One-hour golf initiation is offered daily and is free for all resort guests.
Enjoy the unique fusion of Afro-Indian therapies and treatments, complemented by product lines (such as Africology, Sundari, UMO, Vaishali and La Natura) that give more choices and optimal results.
Twelve over-water private treatment rooms.
Eight hands to soothe your body in the "let it go" massage.
Twelve facial treatments.
Fitness & Gym
Our state-of-the-art fitness centre is home to a semi-Olympic pool, complimentary classes that provide expert Four Seasons guidance, and more.
Sports partners are available on request for golf, archery, cycling, karate, tennis and more.
Semi-Olympic lap pool, a range of aerobic and weights equipment.
Powerplate and a boxing area.
Along with a host of other activities to choose from, we have a large selection of complimentary activities such as kayaking, windsurfing, and more.
Spend all day coasting across the water in your own sailing boat.
Tour a former sugar plantation.
Make friends with a giant tortoise.