Heritage Le Telfair Golf & Spa Resort, Mauritius
|* Prices are based on per person sharing - departing from Johannesburg including current airport taxes|
|Room Category||Nights||Basis||** Price||Valid||Ref No|
|** All prices are from per person sharing|
|Garden view suite||7||HB||R22,615||07 Jun - 15 Sep '19||#9147||Show Description||Enquire Now|
|Garden view suite||7||HB||R30,745||01 Oct - 30 Nov '19||#9740||Show Description||Enquire Now|
|Garden view suite||7||HB||R28,105||01 Dec - 21 Dec '19||#9741||Show Description||Enquire Now|
The above price includes:
- Prices based on per person sharing and are an indication of costs
- Return economy class flights departing from Johannesburg to Mauritius
- Routing JNB-MRU-JNB
- Current airport taxes
- Return airport to resort transfers (seat in coach)
- 7 nights accommodation at the 5* Heritage Le Telfair Golf & Spa Resort
- In a Garden View Suite
- Breakfast and dinner daily (HB)
- You may wish to upgrade to the Gourmet Bliss All inclusive from R10 640 per person
- Added Value :
- Land & watersports as featured by the resort
- All taxes and levies (estimated)
Honeymoon gifts and offers included in your package:
- 35% Discount included
- Butler service
- Discounted green fees at Heritage Golf Club
- Free Wi-Fi in rooms
The above price excludes:
- Passport & visa costs (if applicable), travel insurance & items of a personal nature are not included.
- Meals and drinks not specified
- Early check-in and late check-out
Airfare surcharges and conditions:
- A supplement will apply for travel from 14 June - 8 July & 20 - 30 September 2019.
The Small print:
- This price serves as a guideline only and rates are based on per person sharing
- These promotions are valid for the Southern African Development Community (SADC) residents only. Proof of a valid ID or Passport is required when booking.
- Passengers have to travel within 12 months of celebrating their wedding. Your marriage certificate is required at the time of checking in at the hotel.
- As this is an estimate only, no reservations have been made and all services are subject to availability at time of booking.
- Prices are calculated based on the actual rate of exchange on the day and are subject to change without prior notice due to seasonal adjustments, airfare increases, currency fluctuations, flight and accommodation availability.
- Please contact us for an accurate price once you are ready to plan and book your holiday.
- All services are subject to our standard terms and conditions as well as airline rulings apply.
- All discounts and/or special offers have already been included in the package price.
- Rebooking and cancellation fees apply.
- Errors and Omissions Excepted.
Prices correct as at 03 Jun 2019
About Heritage Le Telfair Golf & Spa Resort
It boasts stylish elegant colonial architecture, fine restaurants and bars, lush tropical gardens, only European Tour championship, an exclusive Seven Colours Millesime Spa, a 600 m2 pool, a heated pool, and an array of sea and land activities. At the Heritage Le Telfair Golf & Spa Resort enjoy unparalleled sea views, direct beach access, themed evenings, a high level of personal service, as well as all the exclusive and luxurious facilities available at the Domaine de Bel Ombre.
- Inspired gourmet
Our trained and dedicated chefs will transform your day from morning to evening: Mauritian, French, Japanese, Asian, British, Italian, Indian, infamous steaks, traditional Mauritian cakes and teas, international, healthy options and seafood delights...
- Only European Tour Championship Golf Course in Mauritius
Play like a champion on the only European Tour golf course in Mauritius and on the best golf in the Indian Ocean as voted by the World Golf Awards and CNN Travel.
- For spa addicts
A personalised range of well-being experiences such as personal training, wellness education, healthy food options and wellness weeks by international teachers.
- Natural beauty at your doorstep
Discover the indigenous Mauritian flora and fauna in our 1300 hectares nature reserve with our experienced guide, this will be one of the most impressive memories of your stay.
- A stress-free holiday with the kids
At Heritage Resorts, baby, kids and teens are looked after by dedicated professionals for free and have an endless choice of entertainment on the 2500 hectares Domaine.
Amenities & Services
- Airport Shuttle
- Swimming Pool
- Fitness Facilities
- Golf Course
- Internet Access
- Double Bed
- Private Bathroom
- Television with satellite channels
- Mini bar
- Electronic Safe
- Individually controlled air conditioning
- Room Service
- Tea and coffee facilities in room
Elegant, spacious and luminous, these beautiful Deluxe rooms feature a luxurious interior decor blending parquet flooring, panelled ceilings and natural cotton or linen fabrics. The soft and subtle hues of blue, cream or light green lend these superb rooms a warm and intimate atmosphere. Each room offers large French windows that open onto a private patio affording peaceful garden, river and sea views.
Upgrade to one of our beautifully-appointed Junior Suites and enjoy even more space and luxury, and the services of your own private butler. Featuring a large four-poster bed and and period-style furniture, as well as a cosy lounge area with chaise lounge, these junior suites offer the ideal decor for a journey through time.
Our ground floor suites boast a full en suite bathroom and an additional outdoor shower. Some of our Junior Suites interconnect with Deluxe rooms allowing configurations to suit family and group needs
The Heritage Le Telfair Resort senior suites offer the ultimate in comfort and privacy. Superbly appointed with a linen-draped four-poster bed and more.
The Heritage Le Telfair Golf & Spa Resort boasts 2 unique ocean-facing suites. Offering a prime location just a couple of steps away from the beach and crystal clear waters of the Indian ocean.
Dining & Bars
Annabellas's at Heritage Le Telfair Annabella’s is the main restaurant of the Heritage Le Telfair Golf and Spa Resort.
Gin'ja at Heritage Le Telfair This is an elegant sea-facing restaurant with its spicy and colourful pan-Asian cooking.
Le Palmier at Heritage Le Telfair Le Palmier is an outdoor restaurant and bar set alongside the pool bordering the white-sanded beach
The Cavendish Bar and Lounge at Heritage Le Telfair The Cavendish is the ideal venue to enjoy a light snack, an aperitif, a rum or an after-dinner cocktail in a relaxed piano bar atmosphere.
Cyan at the C Beach Club The Cyan is the main restaurant of the C Beach club
The Coast at the C Beach Club In this à la carte restaurant you can relax beside the pool with an uninterrupted view of the lagoon.
The Chill at the C Beach Club The Chill is a trendy lounge bar on the edge of the sand which really comes alive at night.
Balafon at Heritage Awali The Balafon is the main restaurant of Heritage Awali Golf & Spa Resort and is made up of four pavilions surrounded by crystal-clear ponds.
Amafrooty at Heritage Awali The Amafrooty at Heritage Awali Golf & Spa Resort is a daytime restaurant offering snacks and light meals, between walks or other activities and bathing at the poolside.
Boma at Heritage Awali Once a week, depending on the weather, the Heritage Awali Golf & Spa Resort invites you to eat around a campfire in its family restaurant, the Boma.
Zafarani at Heritage Awali Zafarani means “saffron” in Swahili, and the Zafarani is the Heritage Awali Golf & Spa Resort’s restaurant specialises in North Indian cuisine.
Infinity Blue Restaurant and Cocktail Bar at Heritage Awali The beach restaurant of the Heritage Awali Golf & Spa Resort, the Infinity Blue, is the place to gaze out at sea whilst savouring the best products the sea has to offer
The Zenzi Bar at Heritage Awali A perfect place for a cocktail or a selection of refreshments, this refined bar is decorated with wood and rattan and has a wonderful view over the lagoon.
The Club House at Heritage Golf Club The chic and relaxed Mauritian veranda of the Club House serves a simple and savoury menu throughout the day and includes our bestselling burger, salads and sandwiches, as well as a selection of Mauritian dishes. The restaurant is a steakhouse every Friday and Saturday evenings.
Entertainment & Sports
For sea lovers
- Hobbie cats
- Kayak (single and double)
- Pedal boats
- Glass bottom boat trips
- Waterskiing sessions
For a fee
- Scuba Diving (PADI)
- Waterskiing lessons
- Catamaran cruise
- Big game fishing
- Stand up paddle
- Dolphin watching
- Tai Chi
- Table tennis
- Tennis (3 floodlit tennis courts + tennis rackets & balls)
- Beach Volley
- Beach soccer
- Indoor games
- Fully equipped fitness centre
- Mountain bikes
- French bowls
For a fee
- Personal coach
- Golf cart, equipment and caddies
- Golf lessons
- Tennis lessons & tennis balls
- Quad biking
- Horse riding
- Wellness walks in Frédérica Nature Reserve
- Pool tokens