Solana Beach Resort, Mauritius
The above price includes:
- Rates are based on per person sharing and are an indication of costs
- Return economy class flights departing from Johannesburg to Mauritius
- Routing: JNB: MRU: JNB
- Current airport taxes
- Return airport to resort transfers
- 7 nights accommodation at 4* Solana Beach
- In a Superior room
- Breakfast and dinner daily (HB)
- You may wish to upgrade to the fabulous Full Board - From R3 800 per person per night.
- You may wish to upgrade to the fabulous All-inclusive - From R5 900 per person per night.
- Added values:
- Free WiFi
- All taxes; levies and surcharges (estimated) included
Honeymoon gifts and offers included in your package:
- Surprise gift in room
- One candlelit dinner
- One 20 minute Duo Massage
- Valid within 9 months of the wedding
The above price excludes:
- Passport & visa costs (if applicable), travel insurance & items of a personal nature are not included.
- Meals and drinks not specified
- Early check-in and late check-out
Airfare surcharges and conditions:
- A supplement will apply for travel 1 - 9 January 2019 and 8 March - 1 April 2019.
- A supplement will apply for travel 14 June - 8 July & 20 - 30 September 2019.
The Small print:
- This price serves as a guideline only and rates are based on per person sharing
- These promotions are valid for the Southern African Development Community (SADC) residents only. Proof of a valid ID or Passport is required when booking.
- Passengers have to travel within 12 months of celebrating their wedding. Your marriage certificate is required at the time of checking in at the hotel.
- As this is an estimate only, no reservations have been made and all services are subject to availability at time of booking.
- Prices are calculated based on the actual rate of exchange on the day and are subject to change without prior notice due to seasonal adjustments, airfare increases, currency fluctuations, flight and accommodation availability.
- Please contact us for an accurate price once you are ready to plan and book your holiday.
- All services are subject to our standard terms and conditions as well as airline rulings apply.
- All discounts and/or special offers have already been included in the package price.
- Rebooking and cancellation fees apply.
- Errors and Omissions Excepted.
Prices correct as at 02 January 2019
About Solana Beach Resort
Solana is great value in the Magnifique Belle Mare beach area of the island. The fabulous all inclusive deal makes for the outstanding value for money. Newly refurbished, relaxed and contemporary, what more could you want for your beach holiday. If activities are what you want, try out some windsurfing, pedal boats or the canoes. An added bonus is that all rooms are close to the beach with fantastic sea views.
With its pronounced colours of the 1960's and 70's, associated with trendy decors, Solana Beach is a blend of natural beauty and contemporary design. Welcome to the new must-visit in the East Coast of Mauritius!
Green mountains and hills stretching as far as the eyes can see, the lagoon composed of countless shades of green and blue, the sun, the proximity to the Belle Mare beach and straight on the beach location add colour to this out of the world magical painting of your next holidays in this 4-star hotel.
At the summit of the legendary Mauritian hospitality reputation, the dedicated staff and the exclusive services of Solana Beach promise an unforgettable and unique experience.
Amenities & Services
- Airport Shuttle
- Swimming Pool
- Fitness Facilities
- Internet Access
- Double Bed
- Private Bathroom
- Television with satellite channels
- Mini bar
- Electronic Safe
- Individually controlled air conditioning
- Room Service
- Tea and coffee facilities in room
All 117 sea view rooms open straight onto the sandy white beach.
Superior rooms: Situated on the ground, first or second floors with sea views. 39m2 room with shower, bathrobe and slippers.
Deluxe rooms: Situated on the ground, first or second floors with sea views. 57m2 room with shower.
Air-conditioning– electronic safe -tea & coffee making facilities- flat screen television with satellite channels - hairdryer – minibar – free Wi-Fi – telephone with direct international access.
- Buffet breakfast and dinner in the main restaurant, Cinnamone.
- An a la carte option is available to half board guests at Pomelo restaurant or Secret's Corner restaurant, at a supplement of Rs.750 per adult and Rs.375 per child under 12 for a three-course meal. Please note that Secret's Corner restaurant is exclusively booked for adults only. (Reservations are essential)
- Buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner in the main restaurant, Cinnamone.
- Guests are welcome to enjoy dinner in the a la carte restaurant POMELO. Valid once during a minimum 6 night stay. The 3-course dinner menu dinner comprises one starter, one main course and one dessert (reservations essential).
- Unlimited locally bottled spirits, wine, draught beers and soft drinks from 10 am until midnight at the bar and a selection of drinks in the mini bar (to be refilled once a day).
- All drinks with an asterisk(*) on the bar menu and the minibar menu are included in the All Inclusive package.
- The All Inclusive package starts upon guest arrival and ends at 15h00 on the day of departure.
Dining & Bars
- Cinnamone: Main buffet open for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Pomelo: à la carte restaurant Pomelo, open for lunch and dinner.
- Secrets Corner: Elegant, adult-only dining room is the ideal place for a romantic dinner.
Entertainment & Sports
Watersports and land activities
• Pool, whirlpool and kids pool
• Glass bottom boat
• Mini sailing
• Pedal boats
• Snorkelling trips
• Bocci ball
• Fitness centre
• Table tennis
• Tennis court x 2 one is floodlit
• Deep sea fishing *
• Diving (PADI & CMAS) *
• Bicycle and scooter rental*
Opens daily from 9 am to 8 pm.Trained staff look after the young ones aged 3 to 11. Meals are available earlier for children in the main restaurant. Babysitting is available at a nominal fee – bookings essential at least 24 hours prior.
The Ylang Spa welcomes you to the pleasures of body care, massages and relaxation in one of its beautifully designed parlours. You may also take advantage of the beneficial effects of the free sauna and steam bath.
Free in room and public areas