Recif Attitude, Mauritius
|* Departing from Johannesburg including current airport taxes|
|Room Category||Nights||Basis||Price||Valid||Ref No|
|Couple Standard Room||7||HB||R13,065||01 Jul - 28 Sep '17||HF6217||Show Description||Enquire Now|
|Couple Standard Room||7||HB||R17,595||01 Dec - 21 Dec '17||HF6773||Show Description||Enquire Now|
|* Departing from Durban including current airport taxes|
|Room Category||Nights||Basis||Price||Valid||Ref No|
|Couple Standard Room||7||HB||R13,795||01 Jul - 28 Sep '17||HF6217||Show Description||Enquire Now|
|Couple Standard Room||7||HB||R19,600||01 Dec - 21 Dec '17||HF6773||Show Description||Enquire Now|
The above price includes:
- Return economy class flights from Johannesburg to Mauritius on Air Mauritius
- Current airport taxes
- Return airport to resort transfers (seat in coach)
- 7 nights accommodation at the 3* Adults Only Recif Attitude
- In a Couple Standard Room
- Breakfast and dinner daily - (Half Board)
- OR Upgrade to All Inclusive from R3,840 per person
- Added values:
- Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
- Glass bottom boat excursion, snorkelling, kayak, pedal boat
Honeymoon gifts and offers included in your package:
- Honeymoon discount included in package
- Honeymoon gifts as per resort
- One romantic dinner courtesy of Recif Attitude
- Once off 50% massage discount
- A bottle of Rhum
The above price excludes:
- Travel and Medical Insurance
- Items of a personal nature
- Meals and drinks not specified
- Visa (not required for SA passport holders)
- Early check-in and late check-out
- Consulting/Travel Assist fee of R228
The Small Print
- Prices are indicative and are based on two people sharing, travelling from Johannesburg.
- Additional rates from other departure cities are available on request.
- Packages are subject to availability at the time of the reservation.
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice due to airfare increases, currency fluctuations and seasonality.
- Package rates may include early bird discounts with specific booking deadlines
- Rebooking and cancellations fees apply.
- Standard terms and conditions apply.
Last updated 10 July '17
About Recif Attitude
In Mauritius, the contemporary Zen address ideal to enjoy magnificent sunsets on the shores of the Indian Ocean…
Situated in the north-west of Mauritius, Récif Attitude hotel is the place to go back to essentials, to recharge in energy, to spend time with friends or as a couple… or enjoying a magic tropical honeymoon in Mauritius.
Récif Attitude hotel is Zen, friendly and of human size. The management team makes a point of welcoming each guest upon arrival. As you step in the reception, an open-air patio surrounded with lush tropical vegetation, you are immediately struck by the originality of the place.
Dressed in white and wood Récif Attitude hotel in Mauritius is a mix of comfort, of vibrant Mauritian soul and boutique hotel spirit. You will appreciate its Mediterranean style architecture, its open spaces bathed in sunlight, its modern and refined design and its 70 rooms with clear lines.
Nested in a white sandy creek overlooking a beautiful natural marine preserve, Récif Attitude is an invitation to "farniente ". Guests can spend hours chatting, sipping an exotic cocktail facing the lagoon, bare feet in the sand or in one the cosy sitting corners scattered here and there in the open or under canopies. At sunset, Récif Attitude is the ideal spot to admire that enormous orange sun slowly entering the Indian Ocean.
A tip! Watch those sunsets from the deck around the overflowing slate swimming pool…
Food wise, you will enjoy a large variety of international or traditional Mauritian dishes in a unique set up, a few meters from the lagoon.
Warm welcome, caring Family Members, perfect service, The Spa Attitude's unique body care and facials, the seafood restaurant on the beach, all contribute to the subtle luxury of this 3* sup.
Far from the hustle and bustle of certain beaches, you will appreciate the calm and genuineness of this still unspoilt coast of Mauritius.
Amenities & Services
- Airport Shuttle
- Swimming Pool
- Internet Access
- Double Bed
- Private Bathroom
- Mini bar
- Individually controlled air conditioning
- Tea and coffee facilities in room
Couple Standard rooms
Recently renovated, the approximately 25m² Standard rooms are decorated in shades of blue and beige, soft and relaxing colours. They all open up on a terrace or a balcony under a pergola covered with the tropical "passion fruit" creeper.
The garden view Standard rooms fitted with a double bed or twin beds, a bathroom with shower and separate toilets can accommodate 2 adults.
Recently renovated, the approximatelt 25m2 standard rooms are decorated in shades of blue and beige, soft and relaxing colours. They all open up on a terrace or a balcony under a pergola covered with the tropical "passion fruit" creeper.
Couple Standard Beachfront rooms
For the sea lovers the Couple Standard Beachfront rooms are ideal to admire the Indian Ocean and its shades of green and blue.
The Couple Standard Beachfront rooms fitted with a double bed or twin beds, a bathroom with showe and separate toilets.
Beachfront Deluxe rooms
Overlooking the natural marine preserve, white walls, wood and wicker, warm colours, these spacious rooms, approximately 35m2, are ideal for honeymoons or for those looking for a refined design. They offer a beautiful view on the lagoon. They all open up on a furnished terrace or a balcony covered by a canopy.
Dining & Bars
Breakfast, lunch and dine a few meters from the beach
Récif Attitude hotel invites you to enjoy a variety of tastes. You will have the choice between international or traditional dishes of Mauritius in a unique set up. Sipping your drink and at meal time, the layout of the restaurants and the bar area, will allow you to enjoy that so romantic atmosphere of beach and sea.
La Pointe aux Piments Restaurant
Situated almost right on the beach, La Pointe aux Piments Restaurant with its contemporary design, its comfortable wooden furniture, zen colours and new buffet area welcomes you for breakfast, lunch and dinner in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere.
- Seats: 90
- Breakfast at the buffet between 7h30 and10h00
- A la carte lunch between noon and 15h00.
Do not forget to taste two unavoidable Mauritian dishes: A platter of smoked marlin and its olive oil, the Mauritian chicken curry with steamed rice and vegetable chutney. (Picnic box on request)
- Dinner between 19h30 and 22h00, taste the various buffets with a different theme for each day of the week, also enjoy a table d'hôte menu or the "live-cooking".
Entertainment & Sports
- Fitness Room
- Board games
- Swimming pool
- Blass bottom boar
- Pedal boat
- Spa Attitude
- PADI diving
- Catamaran and excursions
- Big game fishing
- Located on the North West coast
- 15min from Grand Bay and 20min from Port Louis
- Ideal location for a sundowner
- Entertainment 3 times per week
- 3 categories on rooms
- Spa Attitude with Sauna and Hammam free
- Mini Club free of charge for kids as from 3 to12 years old
- Very good price/quality
- 2 restaurants
- Rooms renovation done in 2011
- Océan Restaurant
- public area - Segments : couples / family / groups / seniors / honeymooners
- Picnic basket free for clients on All Inclusive
- Free wifi in public area