LUX* Le Morne, Mauritius
|* Departing from Johannesburg, including current airport taxes|
|Room Category||Nights||Basis||Price||Valid||Ref No|
|Superior||7||HB||R29,056||18 May - 07 Sep||TH1963165||Show Description||Enquire Now|
|* Departing from Durban, including current airport taxes|
|Room Category||Nights||Basis||Price||Valid||Ref No|
|Superior||7||HB||R27,600||18 May - 07 Sep||TH1963165||Show Description||Enquire Now|
The above price includes:
- Rates are based on per person sharing
- Return economy class flights from Johannesburg
- Current airport taxes from JNB
- Return airport/resort transfers
- 7 nights’ accommodation at the 5* LUX Le Morne
- In a Superior room
- Breakfast and dinner daily (HB)
- Added value:
- Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
- Glass bottom boat excursion
- Phone home free
- Message in a bottle which includes a mystery voucher for a massage or bottle of wine etc
- Free baggage allowance of 2 x 23Kg's per person (excluding domestic sectors)
- Business class lounge access when travelling in Economy class from OR Tambo, King Shaka & Cape Town International Airports
- All taxes and levies (estimated)
Honeymoon gifts and offers:
- Message in a bottle which includes a mystery voucher for a massage or bottle of wine etc.
- Gifts as per resort
The above price excludes:
- Passport & visa costs (if applicable), travel insurance & items of a personal nature are not included.
- Meals and drinks not specified
- Early check-in and late check-out
- Just Honeymoons Consulting / Travel Assist fee of R228
Airfare surcharges and conditions:
- A supplement may apply for travel during peak season up to between 22 Jun - 16 Jul & 28 Sep - 08 Oct 2018
The Small print:
- These promotions are valid for Southern African Development Community (SADC) residents only. Proof of a valid ID or Passport is required when booking.
- All prices are per person sharing unless otherwise specified.
- Passengers have to travel within 12 months of celebrating their wedding. Your marriage certificate is required at time of checking in at the hotel.
- As this is an estimate only, no reservations have been made and all services are subject to availability at time of booking. Prices are calculated based on the actual rate of exchange on the day and are subject to change without prior notice due to seasonal adjustments, airfare increases, currency fluctuations, and flight and accommodation availability. Please contact us for an accurate price once you are ready to plan and book your holiday.
- All services are subject to our standard terms and conditions as well as airline rulings apply.
- All discounts and/or special offers have already been included in the package price.
- Rebooking and cancellation fees apply.
- Errors and Omissions Excepted.
Prices correct as at 08 May 2018
About LUX* Le Morne
Nestled at the foot of the majestic Le Morne mountain in the South West corner of Mauritius, sheltered from trade winds by the rugged Le Morne Brabant peak, UNESCO World Heritage Site, LUX* Le Morne borders splendid white sandy beaches that unravel as far as the eye can see. This five star hotel offers the tranquil charm of a boutique hotel: idyllic natural settings that boast fabulous water views at sunset.Set in delightfully landscaped gardens, the hotel's four pools, spa and restaurants that pair island-inspired dishes with New World wines add to this beach hotel's out of this world experience.Enjoying a leisurely position on the quieter side of the island this intimate beach hotel has a few surprises in store. In its emerald green waters, you can either swim with dolphins or discover One Eye wave-riding spot known to windsurfers and kitsurfers worldwide. Further inland, the Black River Georges National Park inspires with its local flora and fauna. Nature, culture, flavour - LUX* Le Morne reveals the many facets of Mauritius.
Amenities & Services
- Swimming Pool
- Internet Access
- Double Bed
- Private Bathroom
- Television with satellite channels
- Mini bar
- Electronic Safe
- Individually controlled air conditioning
- Tea and coffee facilities in room
Enjoy the feel of wooden floors beneath your feet, as you breath in the scent of wild orchids drifting in on a gentle sea breeze. Every element of LUX* Le Morne is designed for the utmost in simplicity and comfort, from our luxurious Sleep Tight beds to the effortlessly elegant décor.
Superior Rooms (42m2)
Enjoy breath-taking views over the Indian Ocean and landscaped gardens from your fully-furnished terrace. Then sink into the unparalleled comfort of your double bed with crisp cotton sheets and a gentle breeze from the slow-turning fans overhead. Each room also features a private dressing room, marble bathroom with a separate shower, bath and toilet, along with air conditioning, LCD television set and DVD, minibar, Wi-Fi Internet and safe. There are also some thoughtful touches and facilities for families with little ones.
Dining & Bars
Light, fresh and ever so irresistible, LUX* restaurants offer everything that's exceptional about luxury island dining, with none of the heavy, overly indulgent extras. Enjoy the very best dishes, flavours and textures that the island's many cultures and influences have to offer at any one of our authentic dining environments. Bon appetit!
Kitchen (7:00am to 10:30am /12noon to 4pm/ 7pm to 10pm)
The Kitchen is LUX* Le Morne's main restaurant, offering culinary creations designed to delight and inspire. Watch the chefs at work through our show kitchens, feast on a lavishly prepared fresh buffet breakfast and join us for a sumptuous dinner complete with authentic local island entertainment.
The Beach (12pm to 3pm / 7pm to 10pm)
Inspired by the subtle yet satisfying flavours of Mediterranean cuisine, The Beach offers a mouth-watering menu infused with italian ingredients bursting with flavor. Located right on the beach, this light-hearted, healthy restaurant offers simple yet inspired dishes for lunch and dinner. Don't forget to try our famous pizza with the freshest and tastiest ingredients!
Nipa (7pm to 10pm)
Savour a taste of Thailand as you gaze out over the beautiful lagoon. Sumptuous coconut milk curries with zesty lemongrass provide a perfect balance of flavours in this simple yet sophisticated setting.
The Bar (10am to midnight)
Enjoy a delicious island-inspired snack or light meal under a shady veranda at The Bar. Lively background music transforms The Bar into a vibrant cocktail lounge at night.
Ilot and Oasis (11am to 6pm)
Enjoy a taste of island life without even having to get out of the water. Swim up to the bar for a refreshing cocktail, freshly squeezed fruit juice or tasty snack at the leisurely Ilot and Oasis.
Café LUX* (9am to Midnight)
Nothing beats a really great cup of coffee. That's why at LUX* we only serve our very own delicious Island Blend of certified green organic beans. Roasted on the island and prepared for you with passion by our trained baristas, every cup of coffee served at our stylish Café LUX* is one to savour24-hour room service
At LUX* Le Morne, we bring all the delights of the island to you. Whether you'd like to enjoy a romantic breakfast for two, an intimate dinner on the beach or an exotic evening cocktail on the private terrace of your suite, our 24-hour room service is always at hand.
Note: Opening and closing hours are subject to change without prior notice.
Entertainment & Sports
LUX*Me Spa and Fitness
LUX* Me is a unique concept which combines fitness, spa, nutrition, yoga, retreats and experiences into one venue. Our concept is to allow guests to create their own integrated spa, fitness and lifestyle experience with the help of our LUX* Me experts. Our unique 'Me Time' Menu is designed to tailor-make an experience just for you. From luxurious facials, massages and scrubs to invigorating yoga classes and a broad array of dynamic and fun exercise programmes, LUX* Me is all about you. Specialised programs such as our retreats or flexible Vitalité experience allow you to participate in a way to maximize well-being and vitality. Contact us to book your own LUX* Me expert to help program a truly personalized experience.
All our island homes are cradled by the Indian Ocean, and our resorts are set on stunning lagoons teaming with life. Not only they invite languid contemplation and provide perfect backgrounds for your holiday pictures, but their warm translucent waters will soon become your favourite playground!
Get your heart racing with a high-energy game of beach volleyball, ping pong or tennis on our floodlit courts. Then unwind with a leisurely game of bocci or some calming yoga and meditation sessions. LUX* Me fitness offers a range of dynamic exercise programmes for those who'd like to keep fit and trim on their holiday, while outdoor adventurers can hike or bike around the island's beautiful surrounds, or kick it up a gear with quad bike rides and kite surfing. And if your idea of a perfect moment is riding a beautiful white horse on a beach at sunset, you can do that too at LUX* Le Morne.