Westin Turtle Bay Resort & Spa, Mauritius
|* Departing from Johannesburg including current airport taxes of R3,815|
|Room Category||Nights||Basis||Price||Valid||Ref No|
|Deluxe Room||7||FB||R26,015||01 Dec - 22 Dec '17||HF6785||Show Description||Enquire Now|
|Deluxe Room||7||HB||R27,665||07 Jan - 07 Apr '18||HF7201||Show Description||Enquire Now|
|* Departing from Durban including current airport taxes of R3,815|
|Room Category||Nights||Basis||Price||Valid||Ref No|
|Deluxe room||7||HB||R28,020||01 Dec - 22 Dec '17||TH6785||Show Description||Enquire Now|
|Deluxe room||7||HB||R28,395||07 Jan - 07 Apr '18||HF7201||Show Description||Enquire Now|
The above price includes:
- Prices based on per person sharing - Book by 31 October
- Return economy class flights from Johannesburg to Mauritius on Air Mauritius
- Routing JNB-MRU-JNB
- Return island airport/hotel transfers (seat in coach)
- 7 nights accommodation at the 5* Westin Turtle Bay Resort
- In a Deluxe room
- Breakfast and dinner daily (HB)
- Added Values
- 50 % Discount included in price
- Choose ONE of the following FREE soft drinks (cold drinks and beer only)
- Minibar refill once a day
- OR One FREE 30-minute massage per adult per stay
- OR One FREE 2-course lunch per stay
- Upgrade to All Inclusive from only R7 600 per person
Honeymoon gifts and offers included in your package:
- Honeymoon discount included in the rate above
- Honeymoon gift from the resort
The above price excludes:
- Travel and Medical Insurance
- Items of a personal nature
- Meals and drinks not specified
- Visa (not required for SA passport holders)
- Early check-in and late check-out
- Consulting/Travel Assist fee of R228
The Small Print
- Prices are calculated using heavily discounted airfares with limited availability. The actual fare will be established at time of booking dependent on airline/class available
- This estimate is to be used as a guideline only and the actual costs will be confirmed at the time of booking.
- As this is an estimate only, no reservations have been made and all services are subject to availability.
- Prices are calculated based on the actual rate of exchange on the day and are subject to change.
- All services are subject to our standard terms and conditions as well as airline rulings.
- Errors and Omissions Excepted
Last updated on 11 October 2017
About Westin Turtle Bay Resort & Spa
The resort is located in a peaceful spot in the historic Balaclava area, facing the idyllic Turtle Bay, a protected marine park on the north-west coast of Mauritius.
Natural tropical elements like local teak and lava rocks combined with contemporary design to create a serene and elegant atmosphere. Lounge at our stunning natural beach and two outdoor pools or recharge with eco-friendly boat trips, water activities, tennis, golf, fascinating local tours and day trips.
Amenities & Services
- Swimming Pool
- Internet Access
- Double Bed
- Television with satellite channels
- Mini bar
- Electronic Safe
- Individually controlled air conditioning
- Tea and coffee facilities in room
The resort boasts 190 guest rooms and suites with private balconies and terraces, separated in 15 exquisite villas spread along the spectacular beach.
Each of our studios, rooms and suites features Westin Heavenly furnishing and amenities such as the Heavenly® Bed, the Heavenly® Bath in a spacious bathroom, 42-inch LCD flat-panel, two dual-line speakerphones with voice mail, high-speed Internet access, IPTV, iHome docking station, tea and coffee making facility, in-room refreshment center and, as an added touch, a “fresh-air private balcony or terrace” that allows guests to connect with nature. As part of our commitment to your wellbeing, we naturally provide a 100% smoke-free environment.
Dining & Bars
Delicious healthy produce, the finest exotic ingredients, a rich variety of cuisines including delectable Mauritian fusion and authentic contemporary Indian, and the imagination of Mauritius’s most renowned chefs are the recipe for an unforgettable culinary experience. From revitalising smoothies to classic Martinis to spectacular cocktails and everything in between, each one of our drinks menus features a uniquely inviting selection. To further stimulate your senses, our restaurants, lounges, grills and bars blend contemporary décor with traditional tropical comfort and a vibrant beachfront atmosphere.
Allow yourself to unwind in cool relaxing interiors or the lush and invigorating great outdoors, while we treat you royally. Westin Turtle Bay Resort & Spa Mauritius offers an irresistible range of delicious and healthy dining options served in exotic, tropical surroundings. Indulge in delectable Mauritian fusion cuisine, authentic contemporary Indian flavours, adventurous interpretations of popular pan-Asian and western dishes and beach grills made using only the freshest ingredients. With a unique selection of beverages, the main bar and beach lounge and bar are where you can choose between cool relaxing interiors or the lush, invigorating great outdoors. We are here to help you treat yourself royally, wherever you choose to unwind.
- Seasonal Tastes Restaurant
- Beach Grill
- The Retreat
Entertainment & Sports
- Boathouse and diving
- Exclusive Catamaran cruise
- Westin Kids Club
- Two swimming pools
- Water-skiing and snorkelling
- Marine Nature Park
- Workout Studio
- Steam rooms, saunas and jacuzzis