Trou aux Biches Beachcomber Golf Resort & Spa, Mauritius
|* Prices are based on per person sharing - departing from Johannesburg including current airport taxes|
|Room Category||Nights||Basis||** Price||Valid||Ref No|
|** All prices are from per person sharing|
|Junior Suite||5||FB||R21,050||26 Aug - 19 Sep '19||BCMHON1||Show Description||Enquire Now|
|Junior Suite||7||FB||R25,840||26 Aug - 19 Sep '19||BCMHON2||Show Description||Enquire Now|
The above price includes:
- Rates based on per person sharing
- Return economy class flights from Johannesburg to Mauritius on Air Mauritius - Travel Smart Program
- Routing JNB - MRU - JNB
- Current airport taxes
- Return transfers seat in coach - private transfers on request
- 5 or 7 nights’ accommodation at the 5* Trou aux Biches Beachcomber Resort & Spa
- In a Junior Suite room
- Breakfast, complimentary lunches and dinner daily (FB)
- Escape Beverage package Supplement - TAB / PAR / DIN - from R900 per person per night
- Added Value
- Free Wi-Fi area at all resorts and in rooms
- Evening Entertainment as per resort
- Freel land & watersports including wakeboarding and waterskiing and free use of the gym, hammam/sauna at all resorts
- Pay just 50% to upgrade your room category within 14 days of check-in
- Early bird booking bonus included
- All taxes and levies (estimated)
Honeymoon gifts and offers:
- Honeymoon discount included in the package
- Welcome bottle of sparkling wine on arrival
- Complimentary two-course lunch daily
- A complimentary honeymoon experience for the couple, to be selected from the experience catalogue on arrival
The above price excludes:
- Passport & visa costs (if applicable), travel insurance & items of a personal nature are not included.
- Meals and drinks not specified
- Early check-in and late check-out
Airfare surcharges and conditions:
- Only valid for departures as per above, subject to availability at time of booking
- MAC/CAN - From R570 per person per night
- VIC - From R750 per person per night
The Small print:
- This price serves as a guideline only and rates are based on per person sharing
- These promotions are valid for the Southern African Development Community (SADC) residents only. Proof of a valid ID or Passport is required when booking.
- Passengers have to travel within 12 months of celebrating their wedding. Your marriage certificate is required at the time of checking in at the hotel.
- As this is an estimate only, no reservations have been made and all services are subject to availability at time of booking.
- Prices are calculated based on the actual rate of exchange on the day and are subject to change without prior notice due to seasonal adjustments, airfare increases, currency fluctuations, flight and accommodation availability.
- Please contact us for an accurate price once you are ready to plan and book your holiday.
- All services are subject to our standard terms and conditions as well as airline rulings apply.
- All discounts and/or special offers have already been included in the package price.
- Rebooking and cancellation fees apply.
- Errors and Omissions Excepted.
Prices correct as at 17 May 2019
About Trou aux Biches Beachcomber Golf Resort & Spa
The birth of a new era in Mauritian paradise getaways...
Beachcomber considers it a primary priority to keep re-investing in all our properties whenever necessary and Trou aux Biches Beachcomber Golf Resort & Spa is no exception.
The famed property underwent a billion Rand revamp in 2010 – the biggest resort development in Mauritius to date.
Located on one of the finest resort sites on the island, the hotel unfolds its magnificent suites and villas along two kilometres of beach and reaches back another 300 metres into lush, tropical greenery.
In keeping with global principles of environmental preservation, Beachcomber ensured that the ancient trees dotted around the area were preserved. Known for its year-round fabulous weather, the location of Trou aux Biches makes it a highly coveted Mauritian resort.
Natural colours and fabrics have been specially selected in the décor to preserve that authentic island style - a trademark of this hotel. A staggering 100 swimming pools, some of them private, make this hotel the first choice for the well travelled, with world-class service, spectacular sunsets and a relaxed atmosphere to complete the experience.
Why choose Trou aux Biches Beachcomber Golf Resort & Spa?
- Located near Grand Bay on a legendary two-kilometre stretch of beach
- Completely rebuilt in the traditional island style that made it famous
- Villas and Beachfront suites with private swimming pools
- Junior, Family and Tropical Junior suites built in crescents with a swimming pool area at the centre of each crescent
- Most suites and all villas have an outdoor shower
- Six restaurants, each with a different atmosphere and style of menu
- Top of the bill for weddings and honeymoons
- Spa by Clarins with 20 cabins built in a private tropical setting
- Top-quality facilities for groups with a modern conference centre
- Top-end suites and villas are equipped with most modern
- A leading eco-friendly resort
Amenities & Services
- Airport Shuttle
- Swimming Pool
- Fitness Facilities
- Golf Course
- Internet Access
- Valet Parking
- Double Bed
- Private Bathroom
- Television with satellite channels
- Mini bar
- Electronic Safe
- Individually controlled air conditioning
- Room Service
- Tea and coffee facilities in room
The ingenious design of this resort is in its layout, created so that suites do not look into one another, for maximum peace and privacy. Interiors reflect authentic island style, with natural colours and wood finishes creating a light, soul-restoring atmosphere in every room. For every kind of guest, there is the perfect room for you.
Rooms : 333
Junior Suites 90
Tropical Junior Suites 110
Family Suites 40
Beachfront Suites with pool 44
Senior Beachfront Suites with pool 22
Two bedroom villas with pool 10
Three bedroom villas with pool 17
- Fully furnished terrace or balcony
- IP Phone
- Individually controlled air conditioning and ceiling fan
- Access to Wi-Fi / ADSL
- Electronic safe
- Private bathroom with bath, separate shower and separate toilet (Tropical, Beachfront suites and Villas feature an outdoor shower)
- Iron and ironing board
- Television with satellite channels and music
- Twin or king-size double beds
- Complimentary tea and coffee facilities
- Nespresso machine in Beachfront suites and Vills plus media hub
- Media hub
- DVD players in the Villas
Room service from 7 am to 11 pm
Check-out 12 noon
Trou aux Biches Villas
Set apart from the main hotel are 27 luxury villas, some of them two bedroom and other three. Each is within a walled garden and has its own swimming pool and barbecue area. Interiors show modern decor and comfortable furniture, and there is a fully equipped kitchen. Recently introduced is the “Your Villa” concept where services, facilities and meal requirements are personalised to suit the individual – this level of tailored service coupled with the unmatched facilities of the villa set the stage to create an unforgettable holiday.
- A master bedroom with en-suite bathroom together with private outdoor courtyard featuring a shower and bath
- Second double bedroom with en-suite bathroom with direct access to the private outdoor courtyard featuring an outside shower
- The bedrooms enjoy an angled view onto the private walled garden and the communal leisure area
- Facilities in the garden area include a swimming pool surrounded by an elegant wooden deck, a built-in charcoal BBQ, one outdoor dining table seating six and another al fresco dining area adjacent to the BBQ.
- Outdoor lounge furniture and pool loungers invite guests to soak up the sun and relax in the privacy of their own garden.
- State of the art I-pod dock and multi-cell phone charger together with surround sound entertainment system as well as
- LCD flat screen TV’s complete the multimedia facilities in the villas.
Services of “Your Villa”:
- A daily butler service is available from 08h00 to 14h00 including full maid service
- Around-the-clock butler service is available on request and at the applicable supplement
- A villa manager is responsible for the overseeing of all villa operations as well as guest liaison
- Daily fresh fruits delivered to “Your Villa”
- Unlimited Nespresso coffee and tea in “Your Villa”
- Unlimited, complimentary soft drinks (Diet Coke, Coke, Sprite), mineral water and mixers (tonic, soda) are replenished once per day
- Welcome pack including basket of spices and sauces
- 25% discount on “Your Villa” wine selection for in-villa consumption
- 25% discount on “Your Villa” spirits selection for in-villa consumption (half-bottles available)
- Breakfast served in-Villa or in the breakfast restaurants
- Early check-in and late check-out can be pre-arranged
Dining options for “Your Villa” include:
- State of the art kitchen with full amenities is available for own meal preparation including grocery shopping with delivery to your villa~ OR
- Half board villa guests may dine a-la-carte in any of Trou aux Biches' six restaurants from the available half board menus OR
- Pre-order your traditional Mauritian style dinner in your villa prepared by your butler (selection of fish and prawn dishes, chicken, vegetable and beef dishes) OR
- Clients on half board can pre-order dinner from the specific Caravelle restaurant set menu for in-villa dining paying only a tray charge OR
- BBQ evening in-villa which includes a selection of sirloin steak, chicken, fish, sausages, baked potatoes and a bowl of salad (no additional charge provided cook services are not required) OR
- Upgrade your dinner to the extravaganza dinner a-la-carte in-villa – menus, entertainment and décor available on request at applicable supplements (waiter service is available at the applicable charge)
Facilities for babies and children
- High chairs - on request
- Bottle sterilizer
- Bottle warmer
- Baby bathtub and changing table
- Baby monitor
- Child safety pool fence
- Children's room
Dining & Bars
Open for drinks, snacks and as a special touch, the hotel’s signature pancakes make a delicious snack to hold you over before dinner.
In a class all of its own, this tasteful bar counts expertly made cocktails, imported cigars and champagne as its specialities.
A massive space that seats 300, you’ll not only be spoiled for choice in finding the perfect table but also choosing what to eat. A wide variety of meals and a selection of international buffets ensure you’ll find a different dish for your every mood. Open 6 days a week for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Fine international cuisine is the order of the day here. The dinner menu offers a wide range of choices both included in the half board package as well as certain courses at a nominal supplement. Open for all meals and dinner 6 evenings a week.
Sit back on the sun-drenched deck as you dine on the freshest seafood and grills at Le Deck. The dinner menu offers a wide range of choices both included in the half board package as well as certain courses at a nominal supplement Open for lunch and dinner.
Blue Ginger Restaurant
Dive into a large selection of fresh, delicious meals at Blue Ginger, surrounded by the relaxing energy of this amazing resort. The Thai set menu dinner is included for half board guests. Children older than 11 years welcome.
This restaurant draws its inspiration from the heady spices of India. Dishes will delight the senses and open the mind to an entirely new and different world of cuisine. A discovery menu is included for half board guests. Open for dinner only. Children older than 11 years welcome.
Italian food is beloved around the world, filled with irresistible flavour, and the perfect holiday food no matter where you are in the world. Il Corallo’s masterful chefs concoct authentic Italian delicacies, with a selection available at no additional charge as well as certain courses subject to a supplement. Open six nights a week.
Smart casual in the evenings. No shorts or sandals permitted for men in the evenings.
Entertainment & Sports
Opening hours: 7.30 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Trou aux Biches hotel has been recently revamped, offering more space, comfort and modernity. The sports centre, located on the edge of the tropical gardens, is no exception to the new concept. For guests looking to keep fit during their holidays, the modern and spacious sports centre, equipped with the latest facilities, offers all sports addicts could dream of.
For guests looking to keep fit during their holidays in Mauritius, the modern and spacious sports centre, equipped with the latest facilities, offers all sports addicts could dream of. A team of professional instructors is available for group or individual lessons in the sport of your choice. Aerobics, yoga, spinning and cardio training are just a few of the activities* and facilities on offer. After the effort guests can soothe their muscles and reward themselves with a relaxing moment in the on-site hammam.
*Private classes and certain activities are available with supplement
- Machine & weight training
- Cardio training
- Personal training
- Aqua gym
- Body shape
Boathouse opening hours: 9.30 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Set on the edge of an unspoilt beach and surrounded by a sparkling lagoon, Trou aux Biches is the perfect place to enjoy an array of the best water sports*.
The boathouse is located just a few steps away from the common areas and the main pool, easily accessible to all guests.
The more adventurous can let the winds guide them during a hobie cat sail or try windsurfing or water skiing. Those looking to simply relax can admire the myriad of colourful fish during a glass bottom boat trip or go snorkelling to get a closer look... there is something for everyone. All activities are supervised by experienced instructors. What's more, Trou aux Biches has one of the best diving centres on the island, offering equipment and classes to beginners and more experienced divers, to discover one of the most beautiful diving locations in the north of the island. Guests can also enjoy a selection of day trips or activities that depart from the hotel, taking them around the northern part of the island. An undersea walk will allow adults and children to feed the fish deep down in the marine world. For those who don't want to get wet, they can try out the submarine or sub scooter to navigate through the seas and discover exceptional marine flora and fauna!
*Private classes and certain activities are available with supplement
- Water Skiing
- Scuba Diving
- Glass bottom boats
- Pedal boats
- Hobie cats
- Stand-Up Paddle
With accommodation designed to convey authentic Mauritian houses and optimise island living, it goes without saying that a selection of outdoor sports facilities* is the perfect contribution to the concept.
Six floodlit tennis courts are ready to welcome experienced players and beginners, who can enjoy group or individual lessons with the hotel's professional instructor. A friendly game of volleyball or bocciball can add some fun into your day or for those looking for more active holidays, a scenic mountain bike ride is a perfect option!
*Private classes and certain activities are available with supplement
- Table tennis
- Mountain bikes
- Tennis (6 floodlit courts)
- Beach Volley