Paradis Beachcomber Golf Resort & Spa, Mauritius
|* Departing from Johannesburg and including current airport taxes of R 3,700|
|Room Category||Nights||Basis||Price||Valid||Ref No|
|Deluxe room||7||HB||R26,090||01 Sep - 28 Sep||BCM17||Show Description||Enquire Now|
|Standard room||5||FB||R24,740||01 Nov - 30 Nov '17||BCMHM17||Show Description||Enquire Now|
|Tropical room||7||HB||R38,330||09 Dec - 13 Dec '17||BCMDEC17||Show Description||Enquire Now|
|Standard room||5||FB||R22,990||29 Jan - 22 Mar '18||BCMHM18||Show Description||Enquire Now|
The above price includes:
- Rates based on per person sharing and 30 day advance purchase applies
- Return economy class flights on Air Mauritius Travel Smart Program
- Routing JNB - MRU - JNB
- Current airport taxes of R3,700
- Return transfers seat in coach (private transfer for five star plus hotels)
- 5 or 7 nights accommodation at the 5* Paradis Beachcomber Resort & Spa
- In a Standard room. Deluxe room or a Tropical room - depending on package
- Breakfast and dinner daily (HB) or Breakfast, Lunch & dinner daily (FB)
- OR upgrade to the Escape Beverages Package - rates below
- Added Values:
- Free Wi-Fi area at all resorts and in all rooms
- Free water ski with instruction, wakeboard, stand up paddling and more.
- Free selected land sports including gym and pilates classes @ most hotels
- Free sauna/hamman @ most hotels
- Land & water sports as per resort
- Evening entertainment as per resort
- Taxes and levies (estimated)
Pre-purchase the "Escape Drinks Package" from 22 April - 28 September @ R870 per person per night (R760 for honeymooners) and look forward to the following inclusions:
- Unlimited selection of soft drinks, still and sparkling bottled water, juices, milkshakes, homemade iced tea
- Unlimited Phoenix beer
- Unlimited selection of local and imported spirits
- A selection of cocktails
- A selection of imported wines, served by the glass
- A selection of teas and coffees
- Selected mini bar items (restocked once per day)
The Escape Package is available exclusively to clients who book through Beachcomber South Africa, for travel dates 23 July – 08 October 2017.
Available from the bar/s from 10h00 until 23h30. Included at lunch and dinner are selected wines served by the glass, local beer, bottled water, soft drinks, tea and coffee. Not available to clients booked in villa categories and clients booking bed and breakfast only.
Honeymoon gifts and offers:
- Honeymoon discount included in rate
- Honeymoon gifts include
- Complimentary lunch daily
- Sparking wine and fresh fruit platter in room on arrival
- T shirt for the groom and a sarong for the bride
The above price excludes:
- Durban Travel Smart Programme add-on R420 + R1,540 taxes
- Cape Town Travel Smart Programme add-on R1,380 + R1,540 taxes
- Travel and Medical Insurance
- Items of a personal nature
- Meals and drinks not specified
- Visa (not required for SA passport holders)
- Early check-in and late check-out
- Consulting/Travel Assist fee of R228
The Small Print
- Book and pay 30 days prior to departure to qualify for Early Bird Discount which is included in the rate.
- Passengers have to travel within 12 months of celebrating their wedding.
- Your Marriage Certificate is required at time of checking in to hotel.
- Prices are indicative and are based on two people sharing, travelling from Johannesburg.
- Addiitonal rates from other departure cities are available on request.
- Packages are subject to availability at the time of the reservation.
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice due to airfare increases, currency fluctuations and seasonality.
- Rebooking and cancellations fees apply.
- Standard terms and conditions apply.
Prices correct as at 03 August 2017
About Paradis Beachcomber Golf Resort & Spa
A golfer’s and beach lover’s...
Paradis Beachcomber Golf Resort & Spa is one of the most prestigious hotels in Mauritius. Located on a stunning peninsula, Paradis is renowned worldwide for its high profile facilities and services and first-class accommodation. Its shoreline stretches for seven kilometers around the Le Morne Peninsula. A unique wow factor includes 13 luxury villas built along a private beach where guests have the option of an ‘own home' seaside holiday.
Island-style, rustic thatch accents the public areas, which are extremely close to the beach, and add authenticity to the tropical atmosphere. The hotel has four fine restaurants and shares a further four with its neighbour, Dinarobin. Recognised internationally by those in the know as a premier golf resort, its picturesque 18-hole course has attracted players of varying skills and guests from all over the globe since we opened its doors.
Why choose Paradis Beachcomber Golf Resort & Spa?
- The iconic Le Morne mountain, stands sentinel over the hotel
- Seven kilometres of pristine beach
- Rooms and suites are tucked neatly into the tropical vegetation for privacy
- 18-hole championship golf course with two other courses to play close by
- Four restaurants shared with four more at sister hotel, Dinarobin
- With six categories of rooms plus villas, clients are spoilt for choice
- Thirteen self-contained luxury villas, built between the hotels, designed for a home away from home vacation
- Luxury Spa by Clarins for professional treatments
- A resort suited to all ages and stages
Amenities & Services
- Airport Shuttle
- Swimming Pool
- Fitness Facilities
- Golf Course
- Internet Access
- Valet Parking
- Double Bed
- Private Bathroom
- Television with satellite channels
- Mini bar
- Electronic Safe
- Room Service
- Tea and coffee facilities in room
Rooms and suites are opulently and elegantly decorated in calming colours and the finest fabrics. The architectural emphasis of Paradis is on light and space, lending an exceptionally tranquil feel and appearance to all options of accommodation.
Rooms : 286
Deluxe rooms (lagoon facing) 40
Deluxe Beachfront rooms (sea facing) 60
Junior Suites 120
Beachfront Junior suites 54
Deluxe suites 4
Senior suites 8
Villas : 13
Paradis Villas 12
(3 bedrooms including 1 children's room and 3 bathrooms)
Presidential Villa 1
(4 bedrooms including 1 children's room and 4 bathrooms)
Fully furnished terrace or balcony
Twin or king-size double beds
Individually controlled air conditioning
International direct-dial telephone
Television with satellite channels
Private bathroom with bath, separate shower and separate toilet
Complimentary tea and coffee facilities
Room service from 6:30am to 11:30pm
Check-out 12 noon
Adjacent to Paradis are twelve super luxury Paradis Villas and one Presidential Villa. The entrance to each villa is from a golf course approach and the living areas face out onto a dramatic seascape.
Modern kitchens are available for the preparation of meals. Meals may be ordered from the hotel restaurants or guests may wish to dine at eight top-class venues on the property. At an additional charge, guests may have a meal prepared in their villas by a chef at lunchtime or in the evening.
The Golf Clubhouse and the first tee are a short distance from the villas. Water sports are operated from the boathouse at Paradis. Each villa is provided with a golf cart.
Dining & Bars
Bars - Paradis Bar
Drop in for a chilled beer, glass of wine or cocktail and listen to live music or have a whirl on the dance floor.
Blue Marlin Bar
The Blue Marlin is serenaded every night to the cool tunes of live piano.
The Paradis nightclub is open on certain nights of the week, making this resort the ideal party holiday destination for those who want to dance the night away.
Paradis Beachcomber Golf Resort & Spa has its own bar especially for golfers. Enjoy a cold beer after a long game in the sun.
Restaurants - Brabant
This is the main restaurant of Paradis, overlooking the swimming pool and divided into three separate areas creating an intimate, private atmosphere. Feast on delectable buffet cuisine for dinner, and enjoy delicious lunches and breakfasts here too. Buffet dinners are automatically included in the half board package.
A romantic restaurant specialising in Italian fine dining. It gets even better: An extension of this restaurant is La Palma Beach, which offers lunch time diners light snacks, salads and grills, al fresco, on the beach with the sea lapping away gently at your ankles. Choose from enchanting options on the menu – courses with no added amount adjacent are included in the package whereas a nominal supplement is payable for delicacies.
Imagine dining in a restaurant so exotically located, the waves of the sea lap against its walls at high tide. As its name suggests, the freshest, most delectable seafood dishes are the priority here, plus breakfast and lunch is available at Blue Marlin as well. Courses with no supplement adjacent are included in the half board or full board plus package whereas nominal supplements are payable for certain dishes.
What better way to eat dinner in Mauritius than under the Milky Way? This delightful, open-air restaurant is situated between Paradis and Dinarobin and you can reach it with a ride on a traditional pirogue. The entertainment continues as you are greeted by the rhythm of the Sega dance on certain nights of the week. Built right on the beach, La Ravanne specialises in seafood, grills and Mauritian specialities. Open six nights a week.
Smart casual in the evenings. No shorts are permitted in the evenings.
Entertainment & Sports
Opening hours: 7.30 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Located on a stunning peninsula, Paradis Hotel & Golf Club is renowned worldwide for its high profile facilities and services. The hotel also houses one of the largest sports centres on the island, offering the latest in fitness equipment.
Guests looking to keep fit during their holidays will find all their heart desires. Located at the heart of the hotel, opposite the tennis courts, with a view over the majestic Morne mountain, the sports centre offers a wide range of individual and group classes* overseen by professional instructors. After a satisfying work-out, guests will be able to soothe their muscles and relax in the on-site hammam or sauna.
- Machine & weight training
- Cardio training
- Personal training
- Circuit training
- Stability ball
- Aqua gym
- Body shape
Boathouse opening hours: 9.30 a.m. - 5 p.m.
At the heart of a magnificent natural setting and offering a wide variety of quality accommodation, the Paradis complements its package with an extensive choice of water sports* for guests of all ages to make the most of the finest lagoon on the island. Located at La Pointe de Pêcheurs, the boathouse offers something for everyone. Unlimited access to sports including water skiing, windsurfing, sailing, snorkelling and pedal boats are only a few of the activities guests can enjoy during their holidays.
Experienced divers, as well as first-timers will also find just what they are looking for at the diving centre. Affiliated to PADI (Professional Association of Diving Instructors), the diving centre offers lessons for all levels, up to Dive Master. All activities offered at the boathouse and diving centre are supervised by experienced instructors.
Day cruises on catamarans can also be organised to take guests to different parts of the island. Enjoy a delicious lunch and all-day refreshments on board and relax to the sound of the waves. For those looking for excitement and thrill, sea-karts are available for gliding across the clear waters and discover the beauty of the island's lagoons!
- Water Skiing
- Scuba Diving
- Glass bottom boats
- Pedal boats
- Hobie cats
- Offshore speed boat
- Stand-Up Paddle
Paradis offers the ideal natural setting for outdoor activities. Set on one of the most scenic sites on the island, bordered on one side by the majestic Morne mountain and on the other by a pristine beach that stretches out over seven kilometres, Paradis truly is a paradise for sports lovers. This setting offers the perfect playground for a wide variety of sports* available to all ages and levels.
Volley ball, tennis and mountain biking are just a few of the sports that allow guests to keep fit during their holidays as well as enjoy the natural scenery. A treat is reserved for golf lovers...The magnificent 18-hole Par 72 Paradis golf course, built within the resort's grounds, is designed to suit all golfers. Along the lush greens, golfers will find several challenges and enjoy a game set in a unique tropical setting. Guests can also enjoy day trips offering the opportunity to discover the island's natural beauty. Nature trails in the mountains offer breathtaking views and the more adventurous can try quad biking to explore the natural wonders of the island.
- Tennis classes
- Table tennis
- Volley ball
- Nature walk
- Mountain bikes
- 18 hole Par 72 golf course
- Tennis (6 floodlit courts)
*Private classes and certain activities are available with supplement