Club Med Bintan Island, Indonesia
|* Best Available Rate including flights from Johannesburg|
|Room Category||Nights||Basis||** Price||Valid||Ref No|
|** All prices are from per person sharing|
|Superior Room||7||Al||R34,111||03 Dec - 10 Dec '19||CM1||Show Description||Enquire Now|
|Superior Room||7||Al||R28,280||10 Mar - 17 Mar '20||CM2||Show Description||Enquire Now|
|Superior Room||7||Al||R33,856||01 Jul - 08 Jul '20||CM3||Show Description||Enquire Now|
The above price includes:
- Rates based on per person sharing and are an indication of costs
- Return economy class flights departing from Johannesburg to Bali
- Current airport taxes
- Return transfers to Bintan Island
- 7 nights accommodation at the 4* Club Med Bintan Island
- In a superior room
- All-Inclusive - Breakfast, lunch & dinner including drinks
- All taxes, levies and surcharges (estimate)
Honeymoon Gifts and Offers included in your package:
- Please inquire about our honeymoon offers and gifts which vary from season to season
The above price excludes:
- Items of a personal nature
- Meals and drinks not specified
- Travel assist fee of R230.00
- Visa (Free on arrival for South Africans)
- Early check-in and late check-out
Airfare surcharges and conditions:
- A surcharge may apply for travel.
The Small Print
- This price serves as a guideline only and rates are based on per person sharing
- These promotions are valid for the Southern African Development Community (SADC) residents only. Proof of a valid ID or Passport is required when booking.
- Passengers have to travel within 12 months of celebrating their wedding. Your marriage certificate is required at the time of checking in at the hotel.
- As this is an estimate only, no reservations have been made and all services are subject to availability at time of booking.
- Prices are calculated based on the actual rate of exchange on the day and are subject to change without prior notice due to seasonal adjustments, airfare increases, currency fluctuations, flight and accommodation availability.
- Please contact us for an accurate price once you are ready to plan and book your holiday.
- All services are subject to our standard terms and conditions as well as airline rulings apply.
- All discounts and/or special offers have already been included in the package price.
- Rebooking and cancellation fees apply.
- Errors and Omissions Excepted.
Best rate as of 14 October 2019
About Club Med Bintan Island
Just a short ferry ride from Singapore, accommodation at Club Med Bintan Island offers astounding raw natural beauty and endless ways to rejuvenate body and soul. Treat yourself to a beautiful spa perched on the rocks, glide through the air on a flying trapeze overlooking the sea, or practice your yoga postures on a private beach reserved exclusively for our guests: Club Med Bintan is the ultimate wellbeing getaway.
And with so many water and land sports options, plus artistic and cultural activities, this stunning island is also the perfect honeymoon destination. To top it all off, Bintan Island is home to the Ria Bintan, voted one of the best golf courses in Asia, with panoramic ocean views and greens atop magnificent cliffs.
Amenities & Services
- Airport Shuttle
- Swimming Pool
- Golf Course
- Internet Access
- Double Bed
- Television with satellite channels
- Mini bar
- Electronic Safe
- Individually controlled air conditioning
- Room Service
- Tea and coffee facilities in room
Re-charge – you’ll need all your energy. The 310 rooms and suites, which include a wheelchair-accessible room, offer amazing views of the sprawling Club Med resort or mirrored waters of the South China Sea.
Inroom amenities include TV, air-conditioning, phone, mini-fridge, kettle, WiFi broadband internet access (also available at the restaurants and lounges), shower, personal safe, hairdryer and US electrical plugs (220 volts).
Dining & Bars
- Waterfall Restaurant (international buffet)
- La Terrasse Restaurant (a la carte lunch and dinner – with reservation only)
- Santai Bar (cocktails, wine and beverages)
- Bagus Bar (cocktails, wine and beverages)
- Panorama Bar (cocktails, wine and beverages)
- Matahari Bar (cocktails, wine and beverages)
Entertainment & Sports
FACILITIES & SERVICES
- Wellness Centre
- Ria Bintan Golf Club, award-winning 36-hole golf course designed by Gary Player
- Dedicated activities for kids: Petit Club Med (2-3 years), Mini Club Med (4-10 years), Juniors’ Club (11-17 years)
- Club Med evening entertainment
- Fitness centre
- Flying Trapeze Academy with circus activities for children & adults
- Four tennis courts
- Indoor sports like basketball, badminton, volleyball, table tennis, squash
- Outdoor sports like kayaking, water polo, beach volleyball/soccer, petanque, aqua gym
- Sports tuition for beginners, in activities like yoga, windsurfing, snorkeling, sailing, archery, kayaking
- Two swimming pools
- Child care services (kids from two years; pre-booking required at reservation)
- Ria Bintan Golf Club, with the award-winning 36-hole golf course designed by Gary Player (optional extra)