Sugar Beach Resort & Spa (WLH), Mauritius
|* Prices are based on per person sharing - departing from Johannesburg including current airport taxes|
|Room Category||Nights||Basis||** Price||Valid||Ref No|
|** All prices are from per person sharing|
|Garden Manor House||7||HB||R22,475||18 May - 13 Jun '19||WLH1||Show Description||Enquire Now|
|Garden Manor House||7||HB||R22,341||14 Jun - 12 Jul '19||WLH2||Show Description||Enquire Now|
|Garden Manor House||7||HB||R22,341||18 Aug - 07 Sep '19||WLH3||Show Description||Enquire Now|
The above price includes:
- Rates are based on per person sharing and are an indication of costs
- Return economy class flights departing from Johannesburg to Mauritius
- Routing: JNB: MRU: JNB
- Return airport to resort transfers (seat in coach)
- 7 nights accommodation at the 5* Sugar Beach Resort & Spa
- In a Garden Manor House room
- Breakfast and dinner daily (HB)
- Added values:
- All land and non-motorised water sports as per brochure
- Daily Entertainment
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the resort
- Free green fees at Ile Aux Cerfs Golf Course
- Free green fees at Tamarina Golf Course
- All taxes and levies (estimated)
Honeymoon gifts and offers included in your package:
- A 40% Honeymoon Discount is included
- Upon arrival (per room per stay): One T-shirt, One Pareo, One Fruit platter
- During the stay (per room per stay): One romantic dinner (drinks not included)
- One bottle of sparkling wine
- 1 complimentary couple massage
- To qualify, a wedding certificate not older than 9 months must be shown during the booking process and at check-in.
The above price excludes:
- Passport & visa costs (if applicable), travel insurance & items of a personal nature are not included.
- Meals and drinks not specified
- Early check-in and late check-out
Airfare surcharges and conditions:
- Approximate taxes, levies and surcharges.
The Small print:
- his price serves as a guideline only and rates are based on per person sharing
- These promotions are valid for the Southern African Development Community (SADC) residents only. Proof of a valid ID or Passport is required when booking.
- Passengers have to travel within 12 months of celebrating their wedding. Your marriage certificate is required at the time of checking in at the hotel.
- As this is an estimate only, no reservations have been made and all services are subject to availability at time of booking.
- Prices are calculated based on the actual rate of exchange on the day and are subject to change without prior notice due to seasonal adjustments, airfare increases, currency fluctuations, flight and accommodation availability.
- Please contact us for an accurate price once you are ready to plan and book your holiday.
- All services are subject to our standard terms and conditions as well as airline rulings apply.
- All discounts and/or special offers have already been included in the package price.
- Rebooking and cancellation fees apply.
- Errors and Omissions Excepted.
Prices correct as at 02 April 2019
About Sugar Beach Resort & Spa (WLH)
At the heart of 12 acres of tropical gardens...
The luxurious Sugar Beach resort extends along a vast white sandy beach bordered by the sparkling turquoise waters of the Indian Ocean.
An idyllic setting surrounded by lush greenery and open spaces, this cool Mauritian Resort displays a colonial style blended with contemporary architecture. Stunning sandy beaches, shimmering turquoise seawater and plantation-style architecture.
Overlooking a glorious stretch of beach, the resort covers more than 12 hectares featuring beautiful landscaped tropical gardens, which will enchant any holidaymakers' senses.
The perfect wedding venue: Love the idea of a beach wedding in paradise? With the most stunning beaches, endless expanses of white sand and tropical gardens, romantic sunsets and sparkling turquoise waters, Sugar Beach offers the perfect backdrop for your dream wedding. At Sugar Beach Hotel we understand that the perfect setting highly contributes to your major moment and how crucial it is to find the perfect wedding venue for your 'big day'. That's why World Leisure Holidays has unique all-inclusive packages that will help you spend less time planning your dream wedding and more time enjoying the moment and each other. That's what makes Sugar Beach one of the most magical holiday destinations in the world.
Why choose Sugar beach:
Sugar Beach is on the leeward west coast of Mauritius in one of the hottest and sunniest parts of the island and offers half a kilometer of sandy beaches and occupies more than 12 hectares of
beautiful landscaped tropical gardens.
It is well located nearby the commercial centres of Port Louis, Bagatelle and Curepipe and also offers easy access to the natural attractions of the south west part of the island including Casela,
Black River and Chamarel.
Sugar Beach offers an unrivaled dining experience with its choice of restaurants on the complex.
The best nightlife is guaranteed with live entertainment followed by our world class DJ’s to entertain guests at Tides until the early hours.
The hotel has one of the biggest kids clubs on the island for kids from 2 to 11 years old with its own buffet and swimming pool located in the house of Sugar and spice and all things nice.
@sungeneration.com teen’s club creating the coolest atmosphere for our young adults.
Award winning Aura spa with its own authentic hammam, offering a variety of beauty, wellness and spa treatments.
A choice of two swimming pools, including one designated as a quiet zone and the other known to be the largest hotel pool in Mauritius.
The resort features a wide variety of complimentary land and water sports all monitored by a team of professional sports and recreation organisers.
Only 10 minutes away from the championship Tamarina Golf course where guests can benefit from preferential green fees and access to our own island golf course at Ile aux cerfs.
Expansive swimming pools fringed by palm trees overlook the ocean. Lush sweeping lawns and swaying palms are synonymous with Sugar Beach - and the sandy beach is one of the best on the island. A multitude of watersports from sailing to snorkeling are on offer or simply sit back and soak up the sun and warm Mauritian vibes.
Scattered between the Manor House and garden villas the newly rejuvenated rooms draw the outside inside with a palette of white and wood, cool crisp lines and the perfect balance between comfort and convenience. All rooms feature designer décor and offer private, furnished balconies or terraces and spacious en-suite bathrooms.
With expansive grounds and beach, its easy to find the ideal spot to down towels and beach bag and relax. Comfortable loungers scattered beneath shady palms and gazebos beckon - and to complete the picture a refreshing cocktail is simply a must.
As the sun sets on another perfect day in the tropics the beach awaits for a tranquil evening stroll but the entertainment continues with traditional Sega dancing and music to get the evening underway.
Pamper yourself with a host of beauty and body treatments provided by our team of professional Spa therapists. The Spa comprises both single and couples treatment rooms and also has a dedicated Shiatsu treatment area. For the ultimate therapy try the deluxe Hammam treatments including an exotic black soap massage.
Visitors to the Spa may relax around a plunge pool and enjoy a refreshment from the Organic Spa Bar. A fully equipped hairdressing salon for men and women is also located in the Spa area.
Located at Wolmar 5 km from Flic en Flac, 25 km from Port-Louis and 50 km from the airport.
The nearest town with good shopping is Quatre Bornes, which is located about 15 kilometres from the hotel.T
ransport to Flic en Flac Centrum:
Public bus 10 min/ Rs 20 one way
Taxi 5 min/Rs 200 one way
Amenities & Services
- Airport Shuttle
- Swimming Pool
- Fitness Facilities
- Golf Course
- Internet Access
- Double Bed
- Private Bathroom
- Television with satellite channels
- Mini bar
- Electronic Safe
- Individually controlled air conditioning
- Room Service
- Tea and coffee facilities in room
The 258 guest rooms and suites are divided between the Manor House as well as 16 plantation-style villas which are located in twin arcs north and south of the Manor House in the gardens. Each room is elegantly furnished and designed to highlight the resorts' contemporary plantation theme with the light, classic colours complemented by elegant colonial mahogany furniture – it all adds up to a very classy and restrained ambience that will appeal to clients looking for understated elegance.
The Standard rooms:
Exuding the charm of their contemporary colonial style and the comfort of a five-star Mauritian hotel. These rooms have a floor space of 40 square metres with private bathroom (with shower and WC). 27 of them are furnished with two double beds and can accommodate two adults and two children under the age...
The Superior rooms:
The interior style of the Superior Rooms is similar to that of the Standard Rooms. Superior Rooms boast a larger bathroom with bath, shower and separate WC; the dressing area is also larger. These rooms have a floor space of 40 square metres and 47 of them are furnished with two double beds.
Sugar Beach proposes two very comfortable suites with contemporary interiors. Each Suite is perfectly furnished and equipped; the Suites have a sitting room and bedroom, each with a television and magnificent ocean views with direct access to the beach. Beyond the bedroom and sitting room with bar, the Sugar Beach hotel’s Suites both have private...
Twin beds or one double bed with built-in drawer
Bathrooms with separate bath/shower, toilet, socket for electric shaver, hairdryer
Mini bar, coffee and tea-maker
Satellite TV with international channels
Telephone with international direct dialling
Close proximity to beach
Dining & Bars
When it comes to dining - Sugar Beach excels once again with a wide variety of restaurant options each with a unique and authentic atmosphere.
Mon Plaisir Restaurant:
Serves sumptuous breakfasts, casual lunches and elegant dinners from sushi to authentic Indian tandoor.
Serves up the freshest of sea fare from perfectly prepared sushi to laden seafood platters. Come evening, Tides Bar transforms into a vibrant nightspot where guests can enjoy exotic cocktails.
For light snacks and Italian dishes including woodfired pizzas with its indoor areas and shaded deck overlooking the ocean.
Entertainment & Sports
Make the most of complimentary sports and entertainment activities, including:
- Table tennis
- Mini football
- Mini golf
- Ping pong
- Mountain biking
- Bocci ball
- Beach cricket
- Giant chess
- Putting green
- Six-a-side soccer
- Laser sailing
- Paddle boats
- Glass-bottomed boat rides
- Aqua gym classes
- Water polo
Use of the Fitness Centre
At the 300m2 high-tech Fitness Centre, try:
- Multimedia cardio equipment air controlled strength machines
- Free weights
Or, for an additional fee, enjoy water skiing, personal training, horse riding, undersea walks, big game fishing, parasailing, banana boat and super tube rides, scuba diving or giant catamaran outings.
Guests of La Pirogue and Sugar Beach Resort enjoy preferential green fees at Le Touessrok Golf Course and Tamarina Golf Club. They are both 18 holes and are par 72.
Spa & Health Facilities
A haven of beauty, wellbeing and indulgence treatments, both à la carte and customised, the Aura Spa at Sugar Beach Resort has singles and couples rooms and a dedicated Shiatsu massage area. Try the ultimate therapy: a deluxe Hammam treatment with an exotic black soap massage. Or take time out in the plunge pool as you sip on a delicious drink from the organic Spa Bar.