Centara Ras Fushi Resort and Spa, Maldives
The above price includes:
- Prices based on per person sharing
- Return economy flights from Johannesburg to Male, Maldives
- Current airport taxes
- Return airport to resort transfers by speed boat
- 7 nights accommodation at the 4* Centara Ras Fushi Resort and Spa
- In an Oceanfront Beach Villa
- Breakfast & dinner daily (HB)
- Added values :
- Swimming pool
- Fitness Centre
- PADI Dive Centre
- Water sports centre including both motorised and non-motorised water activities
- Complimentary Wifi
- 3-hour open bar in the restaurant to accompany dinner
- All Maldives taxes; levies and surcharges
Honeymoon gifts and offers included in your package:
- An a la carte candle-lit dinner served by the pool, compliments of resort
- Sparkling wine and chocolate served in villa
The above price excludes:
- Travel and Medical Insurance
- Items of a personal nature
- Meals and drinks not specified
- Visa (not required for SA passport holders)
- Early check-in and late check-out
- Consulting/Travel Assist fee of R228
The Small Print:
- All prices quoted are ex Johannesburg and are to be used as a guide only.
- Please contact us for an accurate price once you are ready to plan and book your holiday.
- Prices are subject to availability, holiday season surcharges, currency fluctuations and actual airfares available at time of booking
- Prices quoted are per person sharing and include accommodation and meals as specified, airport transfers and airfares with taxes. (BB=Breakfast, HB=Breakfast and dinner, AI=all meals and selected drinks).
- Webtours terms & conditions apply. E&OE
Prices correct as at 15 August 2017
About Centara Ras Fushi Resort and Spa
4* Centara Ras Fushi - North Male Atoll
This is Centara’s second resort in the Maldives. Its designed as an adult oriented destination with 90% of the accommodation on stilts over the water and under 12’s not allowed. The resort’s location in the North Male Atoll ensures a quick speedboat transfer and if diving is your thing, here you will be close to some of the Maldives most sought after diving spots. All meals and selected drinks are part of the package price so eat and drink at one of 4 restaurants and 3 bars.
Amenities & Services
- Swimming Pool
- Fitness Facilities
- Internet Access
- Double Bed
- Television with satellite channels
- Mini bar
- Electronic Safe
- Individually controlled air conditioning
- Tea and coffee facilities in room
110 over Water Villas and 30 Beach Villas
Oceanfront Beach Villas:
Beachfront location steps away from the azure lagoon. 45 square metres of living space including the garden recess and sun lounging area. Maximum 2 adults
Deluxe Oceanfront Beach Villas:
These 9 units with their unobstructed lagoon views make for a romantic retreat. The living space of 50 square metres includes the outdoor garden with spa bathrub. Maximum 2 adults.
Premium Oceanfront Beach Suite:
One of a kind with a private garden terrace and spa bathtub. Maximum 2 adults
Deluxe Water Villas:
42 square metres set on stilts above the lagoon. Furnished outdoor terrace with direct access by staircase down to the water. Maximum 3 adults
Premium Spa Sunset Water Villas:
These 14 villas have spa bathtubs, suspended outrigger hammocks and direct staircase access to the lagoon
Air conditioning and ceiling fans
Flat screen TV
iPod docking station
Tea & coffee making facilities
Dining & Bars
The resort has 4 restaurants and 3 bars and lounges and operates on an all inclusive basis.
Oceans: Contemporary interior and barefoot sand floors create the perfect all-day dining experience. Buffet meals as well as the Churrasco Grill and pizzas from the hot stone oven.
La Brezza: Speciality Italian restaurant overlooking the infinity pool and ocean.
Suan Bua: Traditional cuisine from the 4 regions of Thailand.
Al Khaimah: This Bedouin Tent dining venue provides low flung seating, rich fabrics, tapestry carpets and an Arabian culinary adventure.
Vilu Bar: Signature over-water bar with outrigger style over-water hammocks - the perfect venue for cocktails.
Waves Pool Bar: Swim up bar located partially on the beach and partially in the infinity pool.
Giraavaru Lobby Bar: Overlooking the marina and just off the guest lobby, this is a quiet space to relax.
Entertainment & Sports
Facilities & Activities
PADI Dive Centre
Motorised and non-motorised water sports
E-Zone entertainment area for the young at heart
Half day and full day excursions
An oceanfront wellness sanctuary where guests will discover a world of absolute indulgence, sheer pampering and well-being.