Komandoo Island Resort, Maldives
|* Departing from Johannesburg including current airport taxes of approx R3,755|
|Room Category||Nights||Basis||Price||Valid||Ref No|
|Beach Villa||7||HB||R42,005||11 Jul - 04 Sep||#7619||Show Description||Enquire Now|
|Beach Villa||7||HB||R32,910||05 Sep - 31 Oct||#8036||Show Description||Enquire Now|
|* Departing from Durban including current airport taxes of R3,970|
|Room Category||Nights||Basis||Price||Valid||Ref No|
|Beach Villa||7||HB||R42,825||11 Jul - 04 Sep||#7619||Show Description||Enquire Now|
|Beach Villa||7||HB||R33,730||05 Sep - 31 Oct||#8036||Show Description||Enquire Now|
The above price includes:
- Rates are based on per person sharing
- Return economy flights from Johannesburg to Male, the Maldives on Qatar
- Routing JNB: DOH : MLE: DOH: JNB
- Current airport taxes
- Return airport to resort transfers by seaplane
- 7 nights accommodation @ the 4*Komandoo Island Resort
- In a Beach Villa
- Breakfast and dinner daily (HB)
- Upgrade to All Inclusive Plus from R4,200 pp
- Added values:
- Free use of fitness centre, table tennis, darts, volleyball and badminton
- All Maldives taxes, levies and surcharges
Honeymoon offers and gifts included in the rates above
- As per the resort
The above price excludes:
- Passport & visa costs (if applicable), travel insurance & items of a personal nature are not included.
- Meals and drinks not specified
- Early check-in and late check-out
- Just Honeymoons Consulting / Travel Assist fee of R228
Airfare surcharges and conditions:
- A weekend surcharge is applicable for travel on Fridays and Saturdays.
- A high season surcharge applies for travel 22 June to 15 July 2018 and 10 to 23 December 2018.
The Small print:
- These promotions are valid for Southern African Development Community (SADC) residents only. Proof of a valid ID or Passport is required when booking.
- All prices are per person sharing unless otherwise specified.
- Passengers have to travel within 12 months of celebrating their wedding. Your marriage certificate is required at time of checking in at the hotel.
- As this is an estimate only, no reservations have been made and all services are subject to availability at time of booking. Prices are calculated based on the actual rate of exchange on the day and are subject to change without prior notice due to seasonal adjustments, airfare increases, currency fluctuations, flight and accommodation availability. Please contact us for an accurate price once you are ready to plan and book your holiday.
- All services are subject to our standard terms and conditions as well as airline rulings apply.
- All discounts and/or special offers have already been included in the package price.
- Rebooking and cancellation fees apply.
- Errors and Omissions Excepted.
Prices correct as at 17 April 2018
About Komandoo Island Resort
Small but perfectly formed – 500 metres long by 100 metres wide – Komandoo is only a 35-minute seaplane transfer from the airport but you arrive in a different world. A lagoon of crystal clear water and surrounded by tropical vegetation, this is a truly romantic hideaway, especially as it is over-18’s only. But the best feature is the house reef, which is accessible by simply stepping off the beach, donning your snorkel and discovering an amazing underwater paradise; turtles, dolphins, mantas, sharks and rays have been spotted here frequently. In total there are over 40 dive sites within a 10 to a 45-minute radius. Over-water or land accommodation, a full range of land and water sports, the Duniye Spa and two restaurants complete this island hideaway
Amenities & Services
- Swimming Pool
- Internet Access
- Double Bed
- Private Bathroom
- Television with satellite channels
- Mini bar
- Electronic Safe
- Individually controlled air conditioning
- Room Service
- Tea and coffee facilities in room
65 villas include 20 Beach Villas, 30 Jacuzzi Beach Villas, and 15 Jacuzzi Water Villas:
All feature tropical décor, a king size beds, wood floors, private porch with furniture, air-conditioning, overhead ceiling fan, sitting area, stocked Mini Bar with refrigerator, complimentary tea/coffee service, IDD telephone, color cable TV, DVD/CD player or CD player, high speed broadband Internet connection, personal safe, partially open-air bathroom with shower, bath accessories, hair dryer, nightly turndown service and beach towels. Electricity is 220VAC, 50HZ
(62 sqm) are spacious, individual wooden bungalows on the beach with a beautiful view of the lagoon in the shape of a shell furnished with a four-poster bed.
Jacuzzi Beach Villas:
(76 sqm) are Beach Villas with an upgraded bedroom including a four-poster bed, a private, walled-in outdoor area featuring a Jacuzzi for two with a day bed, and tropical plants
Jacuzzi Water Villas:
(77 sqm) are located over-the-water, in the lagoon…a short walk along your private jetty to this secluded hideaway featuring a larger, upgraded bedroom, a tea/coffee/espresso facility; a spacious bathroom with twin sinks and a Jacuzzi; a private walled-in outdoor area featuring a day bed for two “under the stars”, a wooden sundeck, chaise lounges, a shaded area, a private sundeck with stairs into the sea and the most magnificent views of all...
Dining & Bars
Serves “all you can eat” buffet style meals for breakfast, lunch and dinner, in the traditional open-air, sand floor, thatch roof dining rooms with a separate table for each couple. The restaurant has seating on the deck over water allowing the pleasure of dining by the ocean.
The Aqua Restaurant:
Open for dinner only; a Snack Menu at the Kandu Bar; Room Service; and a selection of very special Candle Light Dinners served on the Beach!
The Kandu Bar:
Alfresco deck overlooking the lagoon serves your favourite beverage and snacks
The Thundi Bar:
Located at the Southern Beach, serving selected drinks and cocktails during the sunset hours
Entertainment & Sports
A kilometre of Beautiful White Sand Beach, a Magnificent Lagoon and plenty of Good Snorkelling, Beach Volleyball, Badminton, Table Tennis, Beach Football & Darts.
- Guided Excursions including Snorkelling, Sunset Cruise, Island Hopping, Luxury Sailing Cruise, Robinson Crusoe Island, and more! \
- Board games are available from the Kandu Bar including Chess, Checkers, Scrabble, and more!
- Fishing Excursions including Morning, Afternoon and Deep Sea trips; ProDivers Scuba Centre Komandoo Water Sports
- Nightly entertainment
- Gift Shop
- Complimentary WiFi in guest rooms and most public areas for email, web browsing, social networking and telephone calls
The Duniye Spa:
The Spa provides a tropical spa experience for ladies and gentlemen, focused on wholeness, simplicity, purity and quality. The therapist’s healing energy combined with Asian massage techniques and using only chemical free, pure organic compounds follows a natural, holistic, personalised approach to caring for each guest’s health, beauty and well-being.