Sakatia Lodge - Nosy Be, Madagascar
|* Departing from Johannesburg Excluding current airport taxes|
|Room Category||Nights||Basis||Price||Valid||Ref No|
|Mango Bungalow||7||HB||R16,728||01 Nov - 20 Dec '18||TH1929074||Show Description||Enquire Now|
The above price includes:
- Rates are based on per person sharing and are an indication of costs
- Return economy class flights departing from Johannesburg to Nosy Be on South African Airways
- Routing JNB - NOS - JNB
- Return airport - hotel transfers
- 7 nights accommodation at the 3* Sakatia Lodge
- In a Mango Bungalow
- Breakfast and dinner daily (HB)
- Added Values:
- Free WiFi
- All taxes; levies and surcharges (estimated)
Honeymoon gifts and offers included in your package:
- Please inquire about our honeymoon offers and gifts which vary from season to season
The above price excludes:
- Current airport taxes
- Passport & visa costs (if applicable), travel insurance & items of a personal nature are not included.
- Meals and drinks not specified
- Early check-in and late check-out
Airfare surcharges and conditions:
- The SAA Flight departs only Sundays
- Departing from Johannesburg at 09:30 & arrive at Nosy Be 14:00
- Departing from Nosy Be at 14:45 & arrive at Johannesburg 17:30
- Peak season surcharges and block out dates may apply. Prices are per person sharing unless otherwise specified.
- All prices subject to change due to currency fluctuations, rate increases, airfare increases and availability.
The Small print:
- This price serves as a guideline only and rates are based on per person sharing
- These promotions are valid for the Southern African Development Community (SADC) residents only. Proof of a valid ID or Passport is required when booking.
- Passengers have to travel within 12 months of celebrating their wedding. Your marriage certificate is required at the time of checking in at the hotel.
- As this is an estimate only, no reservations have been made and all services are subject to availability at time of booking.
- Prices are calculated based on the actual rate of exchange on the day and are subject to change without prior notice due to seasonal adjustments, airfare increases, currency fluctuations, flight and accommodation availability.
- Please contact us for an accurate price once you are ready to plan and book your holiday.
- All services are subject to our standard terms and conditions as well as airline rulings apply.
- All discounts and/or special offers have already been included in the package price.
- Rebooking and cancellation fees apply.
- Errors and Omissions Excepted.
Prices correct as at 07 November 2018
About Sakatia Lodge - Nosy Be
Nosy Sakatia, an island away from an island, is a nature's paradise. It is situated on the west coast of Nosy Be, Madagascar.
Nosy Sakatia offers the typical unspoilt tropical fauna and flora of this area. Only 6.5 km long and 2 km wide at its widest point, and has a current population of ±450 inhabitants. There are no roads, only footpaths. The island is perfect for one to wonder and explore its beauty and deserted beaches. The island is fringed by a spectacular coral reef to be enjoyed by snorkelers or scuba divers alike.
Sakatia Lodge is situated on the south of the island at the foot of the Sacred Mountain. The maximum capacity of the lodge is twenty-six guests, there is a lounge/bar area, separate restaurant all overlooking the ocean and fringed by the sacred forest of Sakatia. Be tempted by the chef’s fantasy in a blend of tropical cuisine.
Scuba Diving is one of the main activities of Sakatia Lodge. The Dive Centre is affiliated to DAN SA and offers NAUI diving courses.
Sakatia Lodge also organises other activities such as quad biking, deep sea fishing, horseback riding, tracking and exploring other islands within its vicinity.
Our staff and ourselves would like you to have the getaway of your dreams.
Amenities & Services
- Airport Shuttle
- Swimming Pool
- Internet Access
- Double Bed
- Private Bathroom
- Television with satellite channels
- Mini bar
- Electronic Safe
- Individually controlled air conditioning
- Room Service
- Tea and coffee facilities in room
We have 10 bungalows in total. Four, large, Ocean Bungalows with a view of the ocean. Four, smaller, comfortable ethnic Nature Bungalows. One family Madiro Bungalow near the Ocean and the Sacred Mountain and one Beachfront Villa (non-self-catering) with 3 bedrooms, situated right on the beach.
All bungalows have a private bathroom with shower & toilet, hot water and the beds are provided with mosquito nets.
The Nature Bungalows are centered around a large mango tree. The lemurs love to have their afternoon snack in this tree when the mangos are in season. The Nature Bungalows are comfortable bungalows, with a small private veranda, bathroom with shower and toilet, hot water and fan. Single or double beds.
The Ocean Bungalows have a lovely view of the ocean and the island of Nosy Be. The bungalows are spacious and all have a bathroom with shower and toilet, hot water, fan, and a large private veranda. Single or double beds.
The Madiro bungalow is the perfect bungalow for a family. This large bungalow is situated next to the Sacred Mountain with direct access to the beach. It also has a large private veranda and private sunbeds. It has a queen size and 2 single beds and sleeps four, but an extra bed for a child is an option.
The Beachfront Villa is situated right on the beach of Nosy Sakatia. It has three bedrooms, all with private bathroom and 24 hours electricity for lights, fans and fridge. Relax in the shade of the large private veranda or on one of the private sunbeds right in front of the Villa. At high tide the ocean is only 25 meters away.
Dining & Bars
Dining at the hotel restaurant is a treat. The cuisine is international and is sure to appeal to everyone's taste buds. Salads and grilled meats are their specialities. After dinner, guests can head to the bar, where they can mingle with other guests, grab a drink, and watch the reflection of moonlight as it sparkles and dances across the ocean's surface.
The intimate setting and personal service at Sakatia Lodge include the onsite restaurant as well as its separate lounge and bar area. The restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner and features ethnic South African and Malagasy cuisine. The bar and restaurant both overlook the ocean and is surrounded by the sacred Sakatia forest.
Entertainment & Sports
Sakatia Lodge organises other activities such as Quad Biking, Deep Sea Fishing, Horse riding, Tracking and exploring other Islands within it’s vicinity. Or just simply “ Mora Mora “ the Malagasy term for slowly, slowly.
The Dive Centre is affiliated to DAN SA and offers Scuba diving and NAUI diving courses, from “discover snorkelling to Instructor as well as speciality courses, NITROX, Night Diving, Environmental Diving, Search and Recovery.
Orca Sakatia, situated within Sakatia Lodge, is a dive centre focused on Apnea, ie spear fishing and free diving. Orca Sakatia believes in sustainable and responsible spear fishing practices and only targets the pelagic species.
- Scuba diving
- Game fishing
- Horseback riding on Nosy Be
- Quad biking on Nosy Be
- Explore Villages
- Nosy Sakatia by Pirogue (includes snorkelling and lunch)
- Nosy Tanikely
- Island walks
- Tour of Nosy Be
- Nosy Komba