Diamonds La Gemma dell 'Est - North West Coast, Zanzibar
|* Prices are based on per person sharing - departing from Johannesburg including current airport taxes|
|Room Category||Nights||Basis||** Price||Valid||Ref No|
|** All prices are from per person sharing|
|Double room||5||Al||R19,315||06 Jan - 08 Apr '20||#10075||Show Description||Enquire Now|
The above price includes:
- Rates are based on per person sharing and are an indication of costs
- Return economy class flights on Mango departing from Johannesburg to Zanzibar
- Current airport taxes
- Routing: JNB: ZNZ: JNB
- Return resort transfers (seat in coach)
- 5 nights’ accommodation at the 5* Diamonds La Gemma
- In a Double room
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner and selected drinks (AI)
- Added Value:
- Canoes, water gym, stretching, beach volley, table tennis, gym, tennis court, Stocked minibar in the room, Beach towels, sunbeds & beach umbrellas.
- Wi-Fi in public areas
- All Zanzibar taxes, levies and surcharges (estimated)
Honeymoon gifts and offers included in your package:
- Please enquire about our honeymoon offers and gifts which vary from season to season
The above price excludes:
- Passport & visa costs (if applicable), travel insurance & items of a personal nature are not included.
- Meals and drinks not specified
- Early check-in and late check-out
Airfare surcharges and conditions:
- This fare level is determined by Mango’s yield management of their seats and is not a set fare level but rather subject to the load factor booked on a specific date.
The Small print:
- This price serves as a guideline only and rates are based on per person sharing
- These promotions are valid for the Southern African Development Community (SADC) residents only. Proof of a valid ID or Passport is required when booking.
- Passengers have to travel within 12 months of celebrating their wedding. Your marriage certificate is required at the time of checking in at the hotel.
- As this is an estimate only, no reservations have been made and all services are subject to availability at time of booking.
- Prices are calculated based on the actual rate of exchange on the day and are subject to change without prior notice due to seasonal adjustments, airfare increases, currency fluctuations, flight and accommodation availability.
- Please contact us for an accurate price once you are ready to plan and book your holiday.
- All services are subject to our standard terms and conditions as well as airline rulings apply.
- All discounts and/or special offers have already been included in the package price.
- Rebooking and cancellation fees apply.
- Errors and Omissions Excepted.
Prices correct as at 22 August 2019
About Diamonds La Gemma dell 'Est - North West Coast
Welcome to the enchanting Diamonds La Gemma dell 'Est resort. Located on the north-western tip of the island and the site of Zanzibar's most precious beaches, the resort features 138 rooms, all with a sea view and surrounded in a luxurious tropical environment.
'Gemma', this large resort, with its chic and modern décor, is a firm favourite. Each room has a private terrace and sea views and is surrounded by exotic tropical gardens and waterfalls.
Two restaurants, four bars and the oriental café all form part of the resort’s all-inclusive package, plus there is an a la carte seafood restaurant on the jetty.
The African Village barbeque is not to be missed – traditional Masai entertainment plus a Masai market and the Mvua Spa is the perfect place to relax and rejuvenate.
Gemma has possibly one of the best beaches in Zanzibar and a great dive and water sports centre too.
No wonder ‘everyone loves Gemma’.
Amenities & Services
- Swimming Pool
- Fitness Facilities
- Internet Access
- Double Bed
- Private Bathroom
- Television with satellite channels
- Mini bar
- Electronic Safe
- Individually controlled air conditioning
- Room Service
- Tea and coffee facilities in room
With 138 luxurious rooms, all with a guaranteed view of the azure Indian Ocean, you’ll be met with every satisfaction and comfort.
The rooms are warm and welcoming, a cool refuge after a day in the sun.
93 Deluxe Sea View Rooms
With private terrace and garden access.
23 Villa Club Rooms
With a communal living room.
10 Suites with Sea View
Separate living room and kitchenette
6 Ocean Suites
1 Family Suite
With living room and 2 bedrooms
A Presidential Suite
With 5 bedrooms, a large communal living area, office, butler quarters and private pool with sea view terrace.
- Individual climate control and ceiling fan
- TV with satellite channels
- Stocked mini bar
- Tea/coffee making facilities
- Digital in-room personal safe
- Telephone via operator
- Smoke detector and sprinkler
- Hair dryer
- Shaver plug point
- Electricity 220V 50 Hz
Dining & Bars
With indoor (air conditioned) and outdoor dining facilities offers a lavish buffet of light and tasty Mediterranean cuisine together with favourite local dishes. Special theme nights are organized on a weekly basis.
Sea Breeze a la carte restaurant (At a supplement)
Located on the magnificent pier, serves fresh seafood in an exceptional and romantic atmosphere.
The Coral Cove
All inclusive pizzeria restaurant located on the beach open for dinner serves fresh pizzas, salads, aperitifs, selected wine and refreshing drinks.
The Beach Grill (At a supplement)
Serves excellent seafood menus in a unique setting on the beach, directly under the starry sky: ideal for romantic dinners.
The Cafè Moresco and Sunset Lounge Bar
Located on the magnificent pier, are open only in the evening. The Cafè Moresco serves Oriental coffee and tea, shisha, oriental snacks and pastries. The lounge bar offers a wide selection of local and international cocktails and drinks with live entertainment and African shows.
The Beach Bar
Located near the Coral Cove, serves cool drinks and snacks throughout the day,
afternoon tea and a variety of cocktails in the evening. Open from 9 am to 10:30 pm.
The Lobby Lounge
Located near the reception offers refreshing drinks in a calm and peaceful environment during the day and early evening. Open from 7:30 am to 11 pm.
Wi-Fi facilities available.
The All Inclusive Concept includes
- Welcome drink
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner at The Pavillion restaurant
- Soft drinks, house wine, local beer, juices, water tea, coffee spirits and long
drinks served during meals and at the resort bars
- Snacks are offered at the Coral Cove Snack Bar as well as a light menu for
- Dinner at the Coral Cove Pizzeria
- Tea, coffee, special coffee and water pipes at Café Moresco
- After midnight all drinks are chargeable
- Wi-Fi in public areas
- Canoes, water gym, stretching, beach volley, table tennis, gym, tennis court
- Stocked minibar in the room
- Beach towels, sun beds and beach umbrellas
Entertainment & Sports
A wide range of activities are organised on a daily basis with a program and booking system available at the water sports centre at an additional cost
- Catamaran, laser boat, windsurfing and canoe
- Sailing and windsurfing courses
- Water-ski, wakeboarding, banana boat and tube riding
- Speedboat trips and local boat sunset trips and full days
- Deep sea fishing
- Sightseeing and excursions
- Spice tours
- Safaris to Tanzania