Grand Mirage Resort - Nusa Dua, Bali
The above price includes:
- Rates are based on per person sharing and are an indication of costs
- Return economy class flights departing from Johannesburg to Bali
- Current airport taxes
- Return airport and hotel coach transfers
- 7 nights accommodation at the 5* Grand Mirage Resort
- In a Deluxe garden room
- Breakfast daily (BB)
- You may wish to upgrade to the All Inclusive from R6 400 per person: 5 January 2019 - 31 March 2019
- You may wish to upgrade to the All-Inclusive Blue package from R7,400 per person: 1 April 2019 - 14 July 2019
- All Bali taxes; levies and surcharges (estimated)
Honeymoon gifts and offers included in your package:
- Please enquire about our honeymoon offers and gifts which vary from season to season
The above price excludes:
- Passport & visa costs (if applicable), travel insurance & items of a personal nature are not included.
- Meals and drinks not specified
- Early check-in and late check-out
Airfare surcharges and conditions:
- A surcharge may apply for travel on a Friday and Saturday.
The Small print:
- This price serves as a guideline only and rates are based on per person sharing
- These promotions are valid for the Southern African Development Community (SADC) residents only. Proof of a valid ID or Passport is required when booking.
- Passengers have to travel within 12 months of celebrating their wedding. Your marriage certificate is required at the time of checking in at the hotel.
- As this is an estimate only, no reservations have been made and all services are subject to availability at time of booking.
- Prices are calculated based on the actual rate of exchange on the day and are subject to change without prior notice due to seasonal adjustments, airfare increases, currency fluctuations, flight and accommodation availability.
- Please contact us for an accurate price once you are ready to plan and book your holiday.
- All services are subject to our standard terms and conditions as well as airline rulings apply.
- All discounts and/or special offers have already been included in the package price.
- Rebooking and cancellation fees apply.
- Errors and Omissions Excepted.
Prices correct as at 16 January 2019
About Grand Mirage Resort - Nusa Dua
Set in the southern part of Bali, Tanjung Benoa – Nusa Dua resort area, this is a beachfront family resort. With its pristine private beach, this 5-star beachfront Bali resort offers wonderful experiences of spending leisure time in a luxury hotel.
The spectacular view of Mirage gardens or the Indian Ocean from the balcony serves unsurpassed serenity to the feeling. Called as a family-friendly resort, Grand Mirage features kids club and children pool. The warm Mirage activity team arranges various children activities to develop the creativity.
Amenities & Services
- Swimming Pool
- Television with satellite channels
- Mini bar
- Electronic Safe
- Individually controlled air conditioning
- Room Service
- Tea and coffee facilities in room
The rooms and suites offer pristine wooden floors and panels complemented by the warm natural colour of the furnishing, creating a cocooned environment.
- 1 - 3 bedroom villas
- Family room
- Deluxe room
Dining & Bars
Overlooking the pool and offers a wide selection of international and Asian menus for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Indulge in Italian Mediterranean cuisine in a warm and relaxed ambience between 18:30 – 22:30 (closed Tuesdays).
Treat yourself to fresh seafood and Australian BBQ cuts between 11:00 and 22:30.
Offers a wide variety of cocktails, premium brand spirits and selection of wine; available from 17:00 – 01:00.
Coconuts Pool Bar:
A sunken swim up pool bar offering a selection of beverages. You can also just order a fresh coconut, picked from the Mirage’s own coconut trees. Open daily from 10:00 – 18:00.
Entertainment & Sports
- Restaurants and bar
- Room service
- Kids Club
- Fitness Centre
- Swimming pool
- Tour desk & information
- Water sports facilities and beach activities
Upgrade to All Inclusive (AI) and enjoy the following:
- Lunch: Grand Mirage offers various selections of the menu:
- Buffet lunch at Grand Café;
- Jukung with its à la carte menu;
- pool & beach menus as well as the room service menu
- Dinner: Every Wednesday, Friday and Sunday, Grand Mirage serves buffet dinner at the Grand Café. On Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday, themed night buffet dinner is available at the Rama Stage. Meat and seafood menus are served at Jukung; International food at Grand Café, Italian and Mediterranean at La Cascata, set menu at Bumbu Delhi and room service menu are provided for dinner during the respective opening hours
- A set menu is available at the Chinese Chopstick restaurant for lunch and dinner
- Hungry in between? Just go to one of the open restaurants and select from the à la carte menu, or if you are in the room just order Room Service. No beverages are delivered by Room Service but the mini bar is available
- Mini bar stocked 1 x daily: soft drinks, water and beer
- Afternoon tea & coffee buffet
- Selection of local cocktails, soft drinks, wine and beers served by the glass are available from the all-inclusive drink list between 11 am and midnight. A variety of international beverages is served from 09.00 pm until midnight only at Panorama Lounge. Beverages are also served around the pool and beach during the respective operation hours
- Non-motorized watersports including ocean kayaking, windsurfing and catamaran sailing
- Sports and activities including billiards, archery, table tennis, aerobics, gymnasium, water polo, beach volleyball, beach soccer, tennis, garden darts
- Use of the Games Room, Mahjong Room and Karaoke Room