Diamonds Thudufushi Resort, Maldives
|* Departing from Johannesburg including current airport taxes|
|Room Category||Nights||Basis||Price||Valid||Ref No|
|Beach Bungalow||7||FB||R34,211||10 Apr - 23 Dec '17||TH1620932||Show Description||Enquire Now|
The above price includes:
- Prices based on per person sharing - Book & pay by 31 Jul '17
- Return economy flights from Johannesburg to Male, Maldives
- Current airport taxes
- Return resort transfers by seaplane
- 7 nights accommodation at 4* Diamonds Thudufushi Beach & Water Villas
- In a Beach Bungalow
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner and selected drinks (FB)
- Added Values:
- Welcome drink upon arrivals
- Daily stocked Mini bar in the room
- 24 Hour medical assistance
- Wi-Fi in main areas
- Water sports activities: canoe, sailing and windsurfing (for expert guests)
- Snorkelling equipment
- Guided snorkelling tours of the house reef
- One half day excursion to nearby local fisherman' s island
- Beach towels
- All Maldives taxes; levies and surcharges (estimated)
Honeymoon offers and gifts included in the rates above
- As per resort specifications
- Complimentary flowers, fruit basket and bottle of wine on arrival.
The above price excludes:
- Travel and Medical Insurance
- Items of a personal nature
- Meals and drinks not specified
- Visa (not required for SA passport holders)
- Early check-in and late check-out
- Travel Assist fee of R228
The small print
- All prices are based on South African resident rates and are per person sharing.
- Passengers have to travel within 9 months of their wedding
- Packages are subject to availability at the time of the reservation.
- Passport & visa costs (if applicable), travel insurance & items of a personal nature are also not included.
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice due to airfare increases and currency fluctuations.
- Rebooking and cancellations fees apply.
- All prices are per person sharing unless otherwise specified.
- Standard terms and conditions apply.
Last updated on 25 Jul '17
About Diamonds Thudufushi Resort
65 villas include 20 Beach Villas, 30 Jacuzzi Beach Villas, and 15 Jacuzzi Water Villas.
- Multiple Dining Options
Amenities & Services
- Internet Access
- Double Bed
- Private Bathroom
- Television with satellite channels
- Mini bar
- Electronic Safe
- Individually controlled air conditioning
- Room Service
- Tea and coffee facilities in room
Beach Villas (62 sqm) are spacious, individual wooden bungalows on the beach with a beautiful view of the lagoon in the shape of a shell furnished with four poster bed.All feature tropical décor, a king size bed, wood floors, private porch with furniture, air-conditioning, overhead ceiling fan, sitting area, stocked Mini Bar with refrigerator, complimentary tea/coffee service, IDD telephone, color cable TV, DVD/CD player or CD player, high speed broadband Internet connection, personal safe, partially open-air bathroom with shower, bath accessories, hair dryer, nightly turndown service and beach towels. Electricity is 220VAC, 50HZ
Dining & Bars
The Falhu Restaurant serves “all you can eat” buffet style meals for breakfast, lunch and dinner, in the traditional open-air, sand floor, thatch roof dining rooms with a separate table for each couple. The restaurant has seating on the deck over water allowing the pleasure of dining by the ocean.
Also, there is an a la carte restaurant, The Aqua Restaurant, open for dinner only; a Snack Menu at the Kandu Bar; Room Service; and a selection of very special Candle Light Dinners served on the Beach!
The Kandu Bar and al fresco deck overlooking the lagoon, serves your favorite beverage and snacks; and The Thundi Bar located at the Southern Beach, serving selected drinks and cocktails during the sunset hours
Entertainment & Sports
1 Kilometer of Beautiful White Sand Beach, a Magnificent Lagoon and plenty of Good Snorkeling, Beach Volleyball, Badminton, Table Tennis, Beach Football & Darts. Fishing Excursions including Morning, Afternoon and Deep Sea trips;
ProDivers Scuba Centre
Komandoo Water Sports
Activities include Guided Excursions including Snorkeling, Sunset Cruise, Island Hopping, Luxury Sailing Cruise, Robinson Crusoe Island, and more! Board games are available from the Kandu Bar including Chess, Checkers, Scrabble, and more!
Complimentary w-fi in guest rooms and most public areas for email, web browsing, social networking and telephone calls
The Duniye Spa
The Spa provides a tropical spa experience for ladies and gentlemen, focused on wholeness, simplicity, purity and quality. The therapist’s healing energy combined with Asian massage techniques and using only chemical free, pure organic compounds follows a natural, holistic, personalized approach to caring for each guest’s health, beauty and well being.