Club Med Kani, Maldives
|* Rates based on best departure dates including current airport taxes from Johannesburg|
|Room Category||Nights||Basis||Price||Valid||Ref No|
|Club room||7||AI||R32,029||25 May - 01 Jun||Best Buy||Show Description||Enquire Now|
|Club room||7||AI||R30,568||18 Jun - 25 Jun||Best Buy||Show Description||Enquire Now|
|Club room||7||AI||R33,878||19 Jul - 26 Jul||Best Buy||Show Description||Enquire Now|
|Club room||7||AI||R30,683||27 Aug - 03 Sep||Best Buy||Show Description||Enquire Now|
|Club room||7||AI||R30,450||03 Sep - 10 Sep||CMEXP||Show Description||Enquire Now|
The above price includes:
- Rates are based on per person sharing
- Return economy class flights from Johannesburg to Male, the Maldives on Qatar
- Routing JNB: DOH: MLE: DOH: JNB
- Current airport taxes
- Rates are based on per person sharing and are quoted on the best rate available for a specific month
- Return airport to resort speedboat transfers
- 7 nights accommodation @ the 4Ψ Club Med Kani
- In a Club Garden Room - renovated
- Breakfast, lunch & dinner, and selected drinks (All Inclusive)
- Wine, beer & soft drinks
- Open bar day & night and snacking
- Added Values:
- A range of sports and leisure activities
- Unique Club Med entertainment
- All taxes and levies (estimated)
Honeymoon gifts and offers included in your package:
- Room decoration
- Bottle of wine
- Club Med couple T-shirts
- Priority check-in & late check-out upon availability
- Priority in reservation for a speciality restaurant
- 1 couple portrait
The above price excludes:
- Passport & visa costs (if applicable), travel insurance & items of a personal nature are not included.
- Meals and drinks not specified
- Early check-in and late check-out
- Just Honeymoons Consulting / Travel Assist fee of R228
Airfare surcharges and conditions:
- A weekend surcharge is applicable for travel on Fridays and Saturdays.
- A shoulder season surcharge applies ex Cape Town and Durban for travel 25 March to 14 April 2018
- A high season surcharge applies for travel 22 June to 15 July 2018 and 10 to 23 December 2018.
The Small print:
- These promotions are valid for Southern African Development Community (SADC) residents only. Proof of a valid ID or Passport is required when booking.
- All prices are per person sharing unless otherwise specified.
- Passengers have to travel within 12 months of celebrating their wedding. Your marriage certificate is required at time of checking in at the hotel.
- As this is an estimate only, no reservations have been made and all services are subject to availability at time of booking. Prices are calculated based on the actual rate of exchange on the day and are subject to change without prior notice due to seasonal adjustments, airfare increases, currency fluctuations, flight and accommodation availability. Please contact us for an accurate price once you are ready to plan and book your holiday.
- All services are subject to our standard terms and conditions as well as airline rulings apply.
- All discounts and/or special offers have already been included in the package price.
- Rebooking and cancellation fees apply.
- Errors and Omissions Excepted.
Prices correct as at 07 March 2018
About Club Med Kani
In the heart of luxurious, nature inhabited space, the rooms offer tailor-made services for demanding Robinson Crusoes. Between diving in the underwater depths and the pleasure of sampling the exquisite flavours of Asia, Kani is a Garden of Eden for all those who love to explore and discover. Discover Manta, the Luxury 5Ψ Space within the 4Ψ Kani Resort. It's the ideal option for those in search of privacy, premium customised services and luxury comfort, without sacrificing the warm and friendly Club Med spirit: An exclusive, private space with a dedicated lounge, poised on the turquoise waters of this "garden island" Luxury accommodation consisting of Overwater Suites(1) with direct access to the sea Privileged services: room service for breakfast, champagne included in the evenings (2), concierge service, etc Unlimited access to the activities and services at the 4Ψ Resort
- Holidaying on Club Med's own private atoll
- Swimming in a turquoise lagoon, and lazing on a white sand beach
- Trying the local grilled fish at the Kandu restaurant
- Exploring underwater life on the coral reef or being pampered at Club Med Spa by MANDARA
- Enjoying the privacy of the 5Ψ Luxury Space in a luxury 70 sq metre Suite on Stilts
Amenities & Services
- Airport Shuttle
- Swimming Pool
- Fitness Facilities
- Internet Access
- Double Bed
- Private Bathroom
- Television with satellite channels
- Mini bar
- Individually controlled air conditioning
- Room Service
- Tea and coffee facilities in room
Ground floor accommodation right by the beach, ideal for couples. You'll appreciate the open-air bathroom and the sea view from your terrace.
Access to the Suites via pontoons that form a circular shape as they jut out into the lagoon. Terrace with teak furniture and direct access to the sea.
Dining & Bars
A large selection of drinks and sweet and savoury snacks are available and included in your offer. Opt for a nice glass of refreshing water, a selection of sodas and cocktails with and without alcohol, or if the weather is a little chilly, hot drinks are also an option. Local spirits and wines can be ordered for a taste of local life or you may opt for something more international to feel closer to home wherever that may be.
Bottled and canned drinks can be bought from vending machines placed around some Resorts and/or the Club Med Boutique. These are not included in your offer as neither is champagne or wines from the à la carte menu. VSOP and XO spirits come at an additional cost as do quality drinks from a selection of super-premium brands.
Teak terrace with view over the bungalows on stilts, beside the swimming pool; if paradise exists, come and have a drink here. Open in late afternoon and evening, you can watch the sun go down and the starry night sky in this setting straight out of paradise.
On the edge of the lagoon, near the Kandu restaurant, this bar gives you a magnificent view over the turquoise waters of the lagoon. What greater luxury than sipping your drink barefoot in the sand, in the shade of the coconut trees.
Delicious, creative cuisine and impeccable table art. Our chefs pull out all the stops to ensure you have a fabulous and entertaining meal.
International and traditional Asian cuisine served at the buffet. Savour the exotic names and flavours of these delicious dishes. Our team of chefs also produces a selection of low-calorie dishes every day. You may dine on the open-air terrace.
Tables for 2 to 8 people and high chairs for babies.
This speciality restaurant is in an idyllic setting, in the shade by the turquoise waters of the lagoon - an experience not to be missed! Serves breakfast and late lunch, and snacks during the day. Two evening menus to choose from, including one lobster menu at extra cost. Booking compulsory in the evening, at Reception.
Tables for 2 to 8 people.
An original and creative formula - Kaana will serve a wonderful variety of finger food from Asia and other continents. During the day and evening, tantalise your taste buds with delicious dips, wraps and other fascinating appetisers and petits fours.
Entertainment & Sports
The largest Sports School in the world is all yours! Exceptional sports and group lessons for all levels of skill. Beginners and experienced sportsmen enjoy state-of-the-art equipment and exclusive, fun teaching from G.O®s trained in their discipline. Indulge yourself in the extreme and discover new emotions.
- Sailing School
- Scuba diving
At Club Med, everyone can have fun and make huge progress in their favourite sport or discover totally new activities. Give free rein to your heart’s desire and discover a great range of activities included in your package and the very best sports equipment and facilities. Make the most of the famous Club Med spirit with a fabulous festive ambience, spectacular shows and musical evenings.
- Beach soccer
- Beach volleyball
- Cardio training room
- Giant chessboard
- Glass bottom kayak
- KayakLounge and festive evenings
- Petanque (boules)
- Sailing School
- Swimming pool
- Table tennis
To take your sports activities further and complement your Sports School lessons, Club Med offers à la carte courses from beginners’ to advanced level, with a progressive teaching technique. And let our exciting excursion programme fuel your desire to discover and explore the world - let the beauty of nature, the wealth of local cultures and your appetite for adventure lead the way.
- Big game fishing
- Cookery lessons
- Scuba diving