Veranda Paul et Virginie Hotel, Mauritius
|* Departing from Johannesburg including current airport taxes of R4,130|
|Room Category||Nights||Basis||Price||Valid||Ref No|
|Comfort||7||HB||R18,635||01 Dec - 21 Dec '18||#8682||Show Description||Enquire Now|
|Comfort||7||HB||R27,195||21 Dec '18 - 10 Jan '19||#8683||Show Description||Enquire Now|
|* Departing from Cape Town including current airport taxes of R4,130|
|Room Category||Nights||Basis||Price||Valid||Ref No|
|Comfort||7||HB||R27,550||21 Dec - 10 Jan '19||#8683||Show Description||Enquire Now|
|* Departing from Durban including current airport taxes of R4,130|
|Room Category||Nights||Basis||Price||Valid||Ref No|
|Comfort||7||HB||R26,560||21 Dec - 10 Jan '19||#8683||Show Description||Enquire Now|
The above price includes:
- Prices based on per person sharing
- Return flights from Johannesburg to Mauritius
- Routing JNB-MRU-JNB
- Current airport taxes
- Return airport to resort transfers (seat in coach)
- 7 nights accommodation at the 4* Adults Only Veranda Paul et Virginie
- In a room category indicated
- Breakfast and dinner daily (HB)
- Or Upgrade to the All-Inclusive from R2,850 per person
- From 21 Dec - 10 Jan 2019, upgrade to the all-inclusive from R4,400 per person
- Compulsory Christmas Eve Gala Dinner approx, R1 000 per person
- Compulsory New Years Eve Gala Dinner approx, R1 200 per person
- Entertainment as featured by the resort
- Land and water sports as featured by the resort
- All taxes, levies and surcharges (estimate)
Honeymoon gifts and offers included in your package:
- Honeymoon discount of 40% included in the package price
- One romantic dinner
The above price excludes:
- Passport & visa costs (if applicable), travel insurance & items of a personal nature are not included.
- Meals and drinks not specified
- Early check-in and late check-out
Airfare surcharges and conditions:
- A supplement may apply for travel during peak season up to between 28 Sep - 08 Oct 2018
The Small print:
- These promotions are valid for the Southern African Development Community (SADC) residents only. Proof of a valid ID or Passport is required when booking.
- All prices are per person sharing unless otherwise specified.
- Passengers have to travel within 12 months of celebrating their wedding. Your marriage certificate is required at the time of checking in at the hotel.
- As this is an estimate only, no reservations have been made and all services are subject to availability at time of booking. Prices are calculated based on the actual rate
- of exchange on the day and are subject to change without prior notice due to seasonal adjustments, airfare increases, currency fluctuations, flight and accommodation availability. Please contact us for an accurate price once you are ready to plan and book your holiday.
- All services are subject to our standard terms and conditions as well as airline rulings apply
- All discounts and/or special offers have already been included in the package price.
- Rebooking and cancellation fees apply.
- Errors and Omissions Excepted.
Prices correct as at 13 September 2018
About Veranda Paul et Virginie Hotel
A romantic hideaway for two...
This hotel and spa is the perfect hideaway for lovers. Here time stands still and romance hangs in the air like a heady perfume. This idyllic love nest brings couples closer together, has the power to fan the flames of l'amour like no other setting. The beauty and tranquillity of the place are rhythmed by the comings and goings of the sailing boats and the traditional “pirogues” on the horizon.
Let yourself be transported to the romantic and intimate world inspired by the classic novel by Bernardin de Saint-Pierre. This charming little gem, with its breathtaking view of the northern islands, is intended as a haven from the world far from the madding crowd. Located in the fishing village of Grand Gaube on the north coast of the island, near Grand Bay and the main attractions of the island, Veranda Paul & Virginie Hotel & Spa transports all its guests to a warm and elegant world. In this ideal setting for couples, time is no longer important... the beauty and tranquillity of the place are rhythmed by the comings and goings of the sailing boats and the traditional "pirogues" on the horizon.
Veranda Paul & Virginie Hotel & Spa has 81 rooms of refined comfort, all looking out over the stunning scenery of the lagoon dotted with islands ... a real postcard view! Veranda Paul & Virginie has two restaurants: the Isle de France, overlooking the Grand Gaube lagoon and where you can discover the culinary treasures of Mauritius and Le Saint Géran, the 'Rendezvous' par excellence for lovers for a candlelight dinner on a jetty. The Poudre d'Or bar is the meeting place for cocktail fans. Not to mention our well-being facilities with two swimming pools and the Seven Colours Wellness Spa which offers a range of personalised treatments in an intimate and cosy setting.
Veranda Paul & Virginie offers a real cocoon of romanticism... an ideal setting for your wedding or honeymoon.
The decor is refined and tasteful, using the best local materials. The name of the hotel comes from the mythical love story immortalised by the eighteenth-century French writer Bernardin de Saint-Pierre. A 3-star-plus hotel with direct access to the beach 81 rooms, all with views of the sea 2 restaurants, one located on a jetty 2 swimming pools 1 spa with cabins for two Free Wi-Fi in public areas Shop selling souvenirs, beach accessories and other items
This hotel and spa is the perfect hideaway for lovers. Here time stands still and romance hangs in the air like a heady perfume. This idyllic love nest brings couples closer together, has the power to fan the flames of l'amour like no other setting
Located on the north-eastern tip of Mauritius, at the heart of the fishing village of Grand Gaube, Veranda Paul & Virginie Hotel & Spa nestles on a quiet beach characterised by serenity and tranquillity.
The town of Grand Baie is 12 kilometres away. Takes about 20 minutes to get there by car
The capital, Port Louis, is 29 kilometres away. Takes about 30 minutes to get there by car The airport is 56 kilometres away. It takes about an hour-and-a-half to get there by car
Credit cards accepted: Visa, Amex, MasterCard, Diners Club International
Amenities & Services
- Airport Shuttle
- Swimming Pool
- Internet Access
- Double Bed
- Private Bathroom
- Television with satellite channels
- Mini bar
- Electronic Safe
- Individually controlled air conditioning
- Tea and coffee facilities in room
Sea views for everyone!
The 81 rooms are bright and breezy with private balconies or terraces. The decor combines local wood and wrought iron, and is designed around natural colours with a touch of trendy grey. But it is in the details that you will find special charm, for example, the old prints taken from Bernardin de Saint-Pierre romantic novel.
For quiet romanticism!The rooms described as "Comfort" are big enough for couples to have, well, a most comfortable stay with us. Facing slightly north, these rooms command good views of the beach and lagoon.
- 12 rooms each measuring 32m2 with 1 Queen-size bed.
- Bathroom comprising of shower and W/C
- Couples to have a most comfortable stay with us. Facing slightly north, these rooms command good views of the beach and lagoon.
Tasteful and trendy!This category of room comfortably accommodates three people. The bed linen and curtains perfectly blend with the gentle colours of the room producing a feeling of harmony and wellbeing.
- 57 rooms each measuring 38m2 with 1 Queen-size bed.
- Bathroom comprising of a shower and separate W/C.
- This category of room comfortably accommodates three people. The bed linen and curtains perfectly blend with the gentle colours of the room producing a feeling of harmony and wellbeing.
They are all spacious!All very large, these rooms have generous spaces that are used very judiciously. Facing the garden and the ocean is a terrace framed by a pergola covered in pink bougainvillaea.
- 12 rooms each measuring 42m2 with 1 King-size bed.
- Bathroom comprising of separate shower/bath/WC.
- All very large, these rooms have generous spaces that are used very judiciously. Facing the garden and the ocean is a terrace framed by a pergola covered in pink bougainvillaea.
- Air-conditioning and ceiling fan
- Electronic room safe
- Tea/coffee facilities
- Direct dial telephone
- Satellite television
Dining & Bars
The smell of natural wood and ocean breeze...
Overlooking the lagoon, the Veranda Paul et Virginie's restaurants serves an innovative Mauritian cuisine, with dishes revealing local flavours, spices and colours. It offers an 'à la carte' or theme buffet menu which enables you to savour the island's delicious cuisine. (Vegetarian options available)
Ile de France Restaurant:
Strikingly original, Ile de France is the main restaurant, situated between the swimming pool and the sea and decorated with solid wood furniture. Here you will savour all the richness and variety of Mauritian cuisine, together with our sumptuous international specialities.
Saint Géran Restaurant:
Seafood menu enjoyed on the picturesque jetty
The beach restaurant Le Saint Géran perches on the end of a jetty like the prow of a boat. In a typical circular structure known as a rondavel, you will delight in a menu which does full honours to the sea.
Poudre d'Or Bar:
In the thick of things, The Poudre d'Or bar is where the fun-loving crowd gathers. Throughout the day there are guests sipping cocktails by the pool, or downing strong coffee pressed up against the counter or enjoying an after-dinner drink ensconced in large comfortable chairs.
Entertainment & Sports
Happiness is waterborne! If you love water, then Veranda Paul & Virginie is the place to be, with the vast lagoon of Grand Gaube opening up endless possibilities.
After dinner is when guests enjoy different types of music - from a full band to a small group to a live disco. The musical highlight is the Sega evening when traditional songs and dance of Mauritius are performed.
Wafted by warm breezes characteristic of this part of the island, you will love any boat trip you make, be it in a glass bottom boat, a small sailing dinghy, sailboat or windsurf… all available free of charge. There is a supplement to pay for water skiing, deep-sea diving and fishing.
Free of charge:
- Pedal boats and many water sports activities available at the hotel
- Two swimming pools (160 cubic metres and 270 cubic metres)
- Glass bottom boat
- Sailing dinghy
- Aqua gym
- Pedal boats
- Tennis (you pay only for the balls)
- Scuba diving – PADI (a walking distance of 10 minutes from the hotel)
- Golf at the Heritage Golf Club in the south of the island Trip in a seaplane