Mauricia Beachcomber Resort & Spa, Mauritius
|* Departing from JNB including current airport taxes of R3,600|
|Room Category||Nights||Basis||Price||Valid||Ref No|
|Standard||5||FB||R12,920*||01 Aug - 26 Sep||BCMHON||Show Description||Enquire Now|
|Standard||7||FB||R15,500||01 Aug - 26 Sep||BCMHON||Show Description||Enquire Now|
|Standard beachfront||5||FB||R15,520||09 Oct - 31 Oct||BCMHON||Show Description||Enquire Now|
|Standard beachfront||7||FB||R18,940||09 Oct - 31 Oct||BCMHON||Show Description||Enquire Now|
The above price includes:
- Rates based on per person sharing
- Return SA airfare ex JNB for departure on 01 August to 26 September
- Return Air Mauritius Travel Smart Program airfare ex JNB for departure on 09 - 31 October
- Routing JNB - MRU - JNB
- Current airport taxes of R3,600
- Return transfers seat in coach - private transfers on request
- 5 or 7 nights’ accommodation at the 4* Mauricia Beachcomber Resort & Spa
- In a Standard room, or standard beachfront room as per above
- Breakfast, complimentary lunch and dinner daily (FB)
- OR Upgrade to the fabulous All-inclusive from R515 per person per night
- Added Value
- Evening Entertainment as per resort
- Land & Watersports as per resort
- Early bird booking bonus
- All taxes and levies (estimated)
Honeymoon gifts and offers:
- Honeymoon discount included in the package
- Welcome bottle of sparkling wine
- Complimentary lunch daily
- Fresh fruit platter in room on arrival
- A T-shirt for the groom and a sarong for the bride
The above price excludes:
- Passport & visa costs (if applicable), travel insurance & items of a personal nature are not included.
- Meals and drinks not specified
- Early check-in and late check-out
- Just Honeymoons Consulting / Travel Assist fee of R228
Airfare surcharges and conditions:
- SA flights - 01 August - 26 September 2018
- Add-ons from Cape Town and Durban - R2,560 per person
- MK Flights - 09 - 31 October 2018
- Add-ons from Cape Town and Durban - R2,020 per person
The Small print:
- *Rate is valid for travel between 01 August - 20 September 2018
- These promotions are valid for Southern African Development Community (SADC) residents only. Proof of a valid ID or Passport is required when booking.
- All prices are per person sharing unless otherwise specified.
- Passengers must travel within 12 months of celebrating their wedding. Your marriage certificate is required at time of checking in at the hotel.
- As this is an estimate only, no reservations have been made and all services are subject to availability at time of booking. Prices are calculated based on the actual rate of exchange on the day and are subject to change without prior notice due to seasonal adjustments, airfare increases, currency fluctuations, flight and accommodation availability. Please contact us for an accurate price once you are ready to plan and book your holiday.
- All services are subject to our standard terms and conditions as well as airline rulings apply.
- All discounts and/or special offers have already been included in the package price.
- Rebooking and cancellation fees apply.
- Errors and Omissions Excepted.
Prices correct as at 08 May 2018.
About Mauricia Beachcomber Resort & Spa
Sun-soaked tropical paradise...
Mauricia Beachcomber Resort & Spa is known for its excellent location. The smart-casual character of Mauricia Beachcomber Resort & Spa blends high-quality accommodation with superb service. Inspired by contemporary design trends, this hotel attracts vibrant guests whose priorities for their island getaway include – in addition to the highest quality accommodation in this price bracket − sport, entertainment, health and fitness. Mauricia exudes a lively atmosphere, spacious public areas that optimize the dreamy beach views and modern touches that add impeccable attention detail.
Why choose Mauricia Beachcomber Resort & Spa?
- Comfort, simplicity and conviviality best define the resort
- Island setting in the heart of Grand Bay
- Garden-facing apartments in a unique environment at The Village
- Spacious grounds with two swimming pools right on the beach
- Optional Beachcomber All-Inclusive package covering most meals and drinks interchangeable with Canonnier hotel close by
- The glass-fronted kitchen of the main restaurant brings live cooking to you. The à la carte restaurant specialises in seafood
- Rooms are tastefully furnished in pale shades sparked with bright wall décor and cushions
- Moroccan-styled Wellness Centre staffed by
- professional therapists
- Private nightclub called La Rhumerie
Amenities & Services
- Airport Shuttle
- Swimming Pool
- Fitness Facilities
- Internet Access
- Double Bed
- Private Bathroom
- Television with satellite channels
- Mini bar
- Electronic Safe
- Individually controlled air conditioning
- Room Service
- Tea and coffee facilities in room
Bright, summery colours, floral accents, swathes of white and accents of wood, Le Mauricia Hotel is everything quality beach accommodation should be. Standard and Superior rooms all face the bay, and Superior rooms have small semi-private gardens. All apartments are garden facing and are located away from the main hotel. The most opulent space of all is the private villa, the only one at Mauricia Beachcomber Resort & Spa, with its own garden and pool – for those looking to take their holiday to new heights.
Standard rooms 143
Superior rooms 60
Garden facing Apartments 28
Terrace or balcony
Double bed Private bathroom with bath, shower, basin(s), toilet (standard rooms have shower only)
Television with satellite channels
Television in each room in garden facing apartment showing different channels
International direct-dial telephone
Individually controlled air-conditioning
Complimentary tea and coffee facilities in each room
Room service from 7 am to 6.30pm Electricity 220 volt
Dining & Bars
Mauricia Beachcomber Resort & Spa is geared for outdoor dining. Whether you’re in the mood for local or international cuisine, this hotel specialises in both.
Bay Watch bar
Popular with guests, the Bay Watch Bar sits at the edge of the main pool, opposite the restaurants. It is located close to La Rhumerie, the hotel's in-house discotheque. As its name suggests, it also faces onto the bay where many pleasure boats are moored.
Guests can have a quiet drink looking at the view. It is a great spot to make new friends and socialize during their holiday in Mauritius. Open till late, the bar is also a nice place to enjoy the hotel's live entertainment at night
Open for all meals, Les Quais is Mauricia Beachcomber Resort & Spa main restaurant. It occupies a convenient location in the centre of the hotel and borders onto the slate-tiled pools.
Roofed terraces connecting onto large wooden decks create a relaxed setting for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Large buffet spreads give guests' a chance to feast on delicious entrees, main courses and desserts that celebrate flavours from around the world.
The décor, enhanced by white ceilings, is evocative of a marina wharf. Modern storage cupboards and cooking stations are shaped like boat hulls and there is even a stainless steel bridge that spans over the buffet areas
Smaller in capacity, Le Nautic is a quiet venue which will appeal to guests looking for a more intimate atmosphere for lunch and dinner.
Elegance and simplicity are at the heart of the concept. The restaurant features two split-level terraces which face the sea towards the setting sun. The interiors provide a sense of cool sophistication with white interiors enhanced by natural light by day and muted lighting at night.
Timber flooring and contemporary teak furniture complete the venue's minimalist chic.
Here, guests will enjoy fine cuisine which uses only the freshest bounty of the sea
Half board and all-inclusive guests are accommodated on the same conditions when dining a-la-carte whereby a set amount is payable per dish selected from the a-la-carte menu; alternatively, a set menu is available at no additional charge.
Dress code: Evening - Fashionably casual. Men are permitted to wear smarter shorts at the restaurants in the evenings.
Entertainment & Sports
Opening hours: 7.30 a.m. - 7.30 p.m.
Mauricia Beachcomber Resort & Spa Hotel is known for its friendly vibe and a wide range of accommodation suited to most budgets. The sports centre is the perfect addition for active holidays for any couple, group or family. Located only steps away from the wellness centre, this dedicated area is a real hub of health and fitness. Body shape, circuit training and power plate are just a few of the activities* available at the sports centre. Professional trainers and supervisors are available to guide guests through the activities and services offered on site.
The on-site Pro-shop sells a wide range of tennis equipment, accessories and sportswear to make sure you have all you need for your match or lessons at the academy! After a good work out, guests will enjoy relaxing in the sauna or hammam, to soothe their muscles or simply take some time out.
- Power plate
- Machine & weight training
- Cardio training
- Circuit training
- Aqua gym
- Body Shape
To complement its trendy and modern accommodation, Mauricia Beachcomber Resort & Spa offers a fantastic choice of land and water activities. Guests of all ages will enjoy the casual atmosphere for fun, action-packed holidays.
To make the most of the outdoors, guests can choose from a set of tennis or a volleyball or bocciball match with friends or family. For the more experienced tennis players, a match against one of the professional coaches could be a fun challenge!
- Tennis (3 floodlit courts)
- Table tennis
- Mountain bikes
Boathouse opening hours: 9.30 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Mauricia Beachcomber Resort & Spa is set in a convenient location, overlooking Grand Baie, one of the most scenic bays on the island. Set on the beach, a few steps away from the common areas, guests will discover the boathouse and find an extensive range of activities* for enthusiasts and beginners. Water skiing, sailing and scuba diving, amongst others, are all available for guests of all ages and levels to enjoy the warm waters of the north coast of the island.
All activities are supervised by experienced instructors. Le Mauricia is located just next to the Grand Baie Yacht Club and offers one of the best sailing sites on the island. Its calm waters are very pleasant for a relaxing day cruise on a catamaran, where guests will also enjoy all-day refreshments and a delicious lunch onboard.
- Water SkiingScuba Diving
- Glass bottom boats
- Pedal boats
- Stand-Up Paddle
*Private classes and certain activities are available with supplement
N.B. All sports are free of charge except mountain biking, scuba diving, deep-sea fishing, tennis balls, power plate.
All Inclusive upgrade @ R515 per person per night includes:
- Choice of two restaurants for buffet lunch
- Unlimited, selected house wine and drinks during lunch and dinner
- Unlimited, selected drinks from the bar lists between 09h00 and 23h00, including a selection of local beers, tea, coffee, soft drinks, cocktails and local liqueurs (drinks in the nightclub are not included)
- Sandwiches at the bar between 10h00 and 16h00
- Pancakes between 16h00 and 18h00
- Picnic baskets
- Tea and coffee in rooms
- Minibar (replenished once a day)
- The Beachcomber All Inclusive Package is fully interchangeable between Mauricia, Canonnier and Victoria Hotels.