Ayada Maldives, Gaafu Dhaalu Atoll
|* Prices are based on per person sharing - departing from Johannesburg including current airport taxes|
|Room Category||Nights||Basis||** Price||Valid||Ref No|
|** All prices are from per person sharing|
|Beach Villa||7||HB||R69,560||01 Feb - 29 Feb '20||#10032||Show Description||Enquire Now|
|Garden Villa||7||HB||R51,090||01 Mar - 30 Apr '20||#10181||Show Description||Enquire Now|
|Garden Villa||7||BB||R43,330||01 May - 27 Sep '20||#10791||Show Description||Enquire Now|
The above price includes:
- Prices are based on per sharing
- Return economy flights from Johannesburg to Male, the Maldives on Emirates
- Current airport taxes
- Return resort transfers by domestic flight & speedboat
- 7 nights accommodation at the 5* Ayada Maldives
- In a Beach Villa with Pool or Garden Villa
- Breakfast daily (BB) OR Breakfast and Dinner daily (HB)
- Added Values:
- 30% discount included for packages between 01 Feb - 29 Feb '20
- 40% Early Bird discount for packages between 01 Mar - 30 Apr '20
- 45% discount included for packages between 01 May - 27 Sep '20
- Upgrade to Crystal All-Inclusive from R16 400.00 per person
- All Maldives taxes; levies and surcharges
Honeymoon gifts and offers included in your package:
- Sparkling wine on arrival
- One in-villa breakfast
- One set menu honeymoon dinner at Kai or Ocean Breeze
- Valid with 6 months of marriage
The above price excludes:
- Passport & visa costs (if applicable)
- Travel insurance & items of a personal nature are not included.
- Meals and drinks not specified
- Travel assist fee of R230.00
- Early check-in and late check-out
Airfare surcharges and conditions:
- A weekend surcharge is applicable for travel on Fridays and Saturdays.
- A shoulder-season surcharge applies for travel on certain dates in March and April 2020 of approx. R900.00 per person.
- A high season surcharge applies for travel from 2 – 6 January 2020, 13 – 22 June 2020 & 10 – 23 December 2020 of approx. R2 100.00 per person
The Small print:
- These promotions are valid for the Southern African Development Community (SADC) residents only. Proof of a valid ID or Passport is required when booking.
- All prices are per person sharing unless otherwise specified.
- Passengers have to travel within 6 months of celebrating their wedding. Your marriage certificate is required at the time of checking in at the hotel.
- As this is an estimate only, no reservations have been made and all services are subject to availability at time of booking. Prices are calculated based on the actual rate of exchange on the day and are subject to change without prior notice due to seasonal adjustments, airfare increases, currency fluctuations, flight and accommodation availability. Please contact us for an accurate price once you are ready to plan and book your holiday.
- All services are subject to our standard terms and conditions as well as airline rulings apply.
- All discounts and/or special offers have already been included in the package price.
- Rebooking and cancellation fees apply.
- Errors and Omissions Excepted.
Prices correct as at 05 February 2020
About Ayada Maldives
Welcome to the Multi-award-winning Ayada Maldives which is a private island resort in Maldives’ relatively unexplored Gaafu Dhaalu Atoll in the south of the country. The luxury resort offers 122 spacious villas and suites set amidst lush tropical gardens and greenery and is ringed by a pristine coral reef where dolphins are frequent visitors.
Amenities & Services
- Swimming Pool
- Fitness Facilities
- Internet Access
- Double Bed
- Television with satellite channels
- Mini bar
- Electronic Safe
- Individually controlled air conditioning
- Tea and coffee facilities in room
The 9 luxury accommodation types combine contemporary with traditional Maldivian design elements. 10 Garden Villas, 50 Water Villas and 62 Seafront Villas are tastefully designed and furnished to provide privacy and comfort and all offer direct beach or ocean access and the service of your own dedicated butler. The majority of the villas also have a private plunge pool.
Enjoy lush vegetation, a hammock on the terrace and are ideally for a family of 2 adults and 2 children.
The Villas have direct beach access plus a private plunge pool.
These Villas are poised on stilts over the lagoon . All have private pools, ocean hammocks and direct access to the ocean from the sun deck.
These Suites have a larger bedroom that can take up to 2 children. They can also interconnect with a Beach Villa.
Sunset Beach Suites
The Sunset Beach Suites have a beachfront location, private pool and great view of the setting sun.
Sunset Lagoon Suites
Get the best of both with a beach front location and a terrace on stilts over the water, an over water hammock, plunge pool and direct access to the water.
Sunset Ocean Suites
Located on stilts over the water, the living area has a glass floor panel, huge sundeck, private pool, ocean hammocks and great sea vistas.
Sunset Ocean Family Suites
The same layout as the Sunset Ocean Suites, but the living area is converted to a second bedroom with twin beds.
The Ayada Royal Ocean Suite
This is a split level Presidential Suite at the end of the jetty with 2 bedrooms, a living area, outdoor shower area, private pool with Jacuzzi and direct ocean access.
- Outdoor terrace with sun loungers, daybed and an outdoor shower
- Indoor daybed
- Interactive 32” flat screen LCD TV
- DVD / CD player with surround sound system (connects with Bluetooth)
- Complimentary Wi-Fi access
- International direct dialling access
- Tea / coffee making facilities
- Minibar, safe
- Air conditioning,
- Digital peephole viewer
- Indoor bath area featuring a large terrazzo tub and luxury bath amenities
- Housekeeping services twice a day
Dining & Bars
The main restaurant, open for breakfast and dinner, and showcases extravagant buffets.
This great over-water setting is open for lunch and dinner and the menu is predominantly classic Mediterranean and seafood specialities.
Fatures a sushi bar, two tandoori ovens and a teppanyaki wok plus an extensive wine cellar.
Ile de Joie
An over water venue offering an extensive selection of quality wines and cheeses, speciality seafood items such as caviar and oysters, chocolate from around the world and a humidor stocked with the finest cigars.
The Ottoman Lounge
Provides the unique experience of sipping authentically brewed Turkish coffee and speciality teas with a wide array of traditional shisha.
A beach barbecue held under a carpet of stars on the beach.
The entertainment hub of the resort.
Entertainment & Sports
Ayada Maldives provides a fully equipped Kid’s Club. Open from 09h00 to 18h00 and inviting all children, this facility offers a host of recreational and educational activities conducted by a personable and attentive team. Babysitting services are also available upon request.
The Maldives surf season begins early in the year and Ayada is blessed with some of the best surf breaks – 8 are within easy distance, 2 for beginners and 6 for pros. The best months are from August through to mid November where the average height of the reef breakers can range from between 1.2 and 1.5 metres to 2.5 and 3 metres.
Available in all villas & in public areas .
- 24 hour Butler or Guest Relations Services
- 24 hour In Villa Dining
- Shopping Arcade (authentic handicrafts, retail items, jewellery and souvenirs)
- Hair salon
- Clinic with a doctor on call 24 hours a day
- Laundry, dry cleaning and pressing service
- Library offering a range of magazines, books, DVD’s, CD’s and complimentary use of the computers
- Watersports and Activities
- Dive Centre
- Catamaran sailing
- Wind surfing
- Stand up paddling
- Water skiing
- Fun tubes
- Banana rides
- Jet skiing
- Fitness Pavilion offering cardiovascular, weight and free weights machines
- Yoga Studio for scheduled or private yoga, pilates and aerobics classes
- 3 Jogging tracks measuring 900m, 1200m and 1600m around the island