Cresta Sprayview Hotel, Zimbabwe
|* Prices are based on per person sharing - departing from Johannesburg including current airport taxes|
|Room Category||Nights||Basis||** Price||Valid||Ref No|
|** All prices are from per person sharing|
|Standard room||4||HB||R8,830||01 Feb - 30 Jun '20||#AH||Show Description||Enquire Now|
The above price includes:
- Rates are based on per person sharing and are an indication of costs
- Return economy class flights departing from Johannesburg to Livingstone
- Current airport taxes
- Return airport and hotel transfers (seat in coach)
- 4 nights accommodation at the 4* Cresta Sprayview Hotel
- In a Standard room
- Breakfast and Dinner daily (HB)
- Valid for travel to 30 June 2020, with a supplement of R1095 that applies from 01 March 2020
- All taxes and levies (estimated)
Honeymoon gifts and offers included in your package:
- Please enquire about our honeymoon offers and gifts which vary from season to season
The above price excludes:
- Passport & visa costs (if applicable)
- Travel assist fee of R230.00
- Travel insurance & items of a personal nature are not included.
- Meals and drinks not specified
- Early check-in and late check-out
Airfare surcharges and conditions:
- A surcharge will apply - Valid for travel to 30 June 2020
The Small print
- This price serves as a guideline only and rates are based on per person sharing
- These promotions are valid for the Southern African Development Community (SADC) residents only. Proof of a valid ID or Passport is required when booking.
- Passengers have to travel within 12 months of celebrating their wedding. Your marriage certificate is required at the time of checking in at the hotel.
- As this is an estimate only, no reservations have been made and all services are subject to availability at time of booking.
- Prices are calculated based on the actual rate of exchange on the day and are subject to change without prior notice due to seasonal adjustments, airfare increases, currency fluctuations, flight and accommodation availability.
- Please contact us for an accurate price once you are ready to plan and book your holiday.
- All services are subject to our standard terms and conditions as well as airline rulings apply.
- All discounts and/or special offers have already been included in the package price.
- Rebooking and cancellation fees apply.
- Errors and Omissions Excepted.
Prices correct as at 09 January 2020
About Cresta Sprayview Hotel
Cresta Sprayview, situated just 1.4 Km from the Victoria Falls Rain Forest entrance is the perfect gateway for adventures seekers exploring the resort town of Victoria Falls and its surrounds. Established in 1968, and completely remodelled in 2013, this "motel- style" property nestles in lush gardens, home to several bird species. In months when the Falls are in full flood, the spray from this majestic wonder of nature rises like a column of smoke, locally referred to as "Mosi-oa-Tunya", the "Smoke that Thunders" and can be seen from the hotel, hence the name "Sprayview" from which the hotel derives its name. With over fifty fantastic activities to choose from in the resort town, this unique destination is indeed Africa's adventure capital. Whether you are travelling alone, with a group or on honeymoon, Cresta Sprayview provides a comfortable launch pad from which to explore Victoria Falls. Cresta Sprayview has 65 rooms, 1 restaurant, 2 bars and 2 conference rooms.
Amenities & Services
- Airport Shuttle
- Swimming Pool
- Internet Access
- Double Bed
- Television with satellite channels
- Mini bar
- Electronic Safe
- Individually controlled air conditioning
- Tea and coffee facilities in room
Set on 8 acres of manicured grounds,Cresta Sprayview accommodation offers a tranquil oasis from which to enjoy all that Victoria Falls has to offer.
Cresta Sprayview Hotel has 60 standard rooms and 5 executive suites. The standard rooms are neat and well equipped and have 2 single or 1 Queen size bed and an en-suite bathroom with a shower. The executive suites have a King size bed with a comfortable lounge and an en-suite bathroom with a bath and separate shower. Both room types have a small patio looking onto the lush gardens.