Bohol Manila, Phillipines
|* Prices are based on per person sharing - departing from Johannesburg including current airport taxes|
|Room Category||Nights||Basis||** Price||Valid||Ref No|
|** All prices are from per person sharing|
|Deluxe room||8||BB||R36,428||01 Jul '19 - 31 Mar '20||TH2497979||Show Description||Enquire Now|
The above price includes:
- Rates are based on per person sharing and are an indication of costs
- Return economy class flights departing from Johannesburg to Manila
- Current airport taxes
- Return airport and resort transfers
- 8 nights’ accommodation at Manila
- In a Deluxe room
- Breakfast daily (BB)
- Added value:
- English-speaking guide during tours
- Welcome gift upon arrival in Manila (1 pack of dried mango and 1 bottle of local rum), mineral water and cold towels upon arrival
- Essential fees during tours
- All taxes and levies (estimated)
Honeymoon gifts and offers included in your package:
1 Romantic dinner with 1 bottle of wine and relaxing massage for two
The above price excludes:
- Passport & visa costs (if applicable), travel insurance & items of a personal nature are not included.
- Meals and drinks not specified
- Early check-in and late check-out
Airfare surcharges and conditions:
- Approximate taxes, levies and surcharges
The Small print:
- This price serves as a guideline only and rates are based on per person sharing
- These promotions are valid for the Southern African Development Community (SADC) residents only. Proof of a valid ID or Passport is required when booking.
- Passengers have to travel within 12 months of celebrating their wedding. Your marriage certificate is required at the time of checking in at the hotel.
- As this is an estimate only, no reservations have been made and all services are subject to availability at time of booking.
- Prices are calculated based on the actual rate of exchange on the day and are subject to change without prior notice due to seasonal adjustments, airfare increases, currency fluctuations, flight and accommodation availability.
- Please contact us for an accurate price once you are ready to plan and book your holiday.
- All services are subject to our standard terms and conditions as well as airline rulings apply.
- All discounts and/or special offers have already been included in the package price.
- Rebooking and cancellation fees apply.
- Errors and Omissions Excepted.
Prices correct as at 19 July 2019
About Bohol Manila
The resort is well laid out so that space is maximized giving all guests’ the feel of freedom, privacy and solitude. From the rooms, to the restaurants, the activities and facilities, all aspects of the resort have been enhanced with the satisfaction of our guests’ in mind. Aside from this, BBC continues to boast of having the best beach in the island. A large private beach with powdery white sand, pristine waters and most importantly, all the breathing space that guests’ need in order to enjoy, without the maddening crowd and unwanted distractions. Food choices are also well thought of as the new kitchen team offers a wide variety of traditional Filipino fare as well as international cuisine that will surely satisfy the gastronomical desires of all guests. Add to this the impeccable service of the BBC Team; genuine service that comes from the heart! This is what makes for a perfect vacation in Bohol.
Amenities & Services
- Internet Access
- Double Bed
- Private Bathroom
- Television with satellite channels
- Mini bar
- Electronic Safe
- Individually controlled air conditioning
- Tea and coffee facilities in room
Choice of one super king bed or two semi-double bed
Split type airconditioning
A flat-screen TV with cable access
Safety deposit vault
Complimentary wi-fi access
Complimentary bottled water
Turn down service
Separate shower and bathtub
Private veranda with coffee table and sundeck lounge chairs
55 sq.m. room size
Dining & Bars
Food & Beverage
The resort has a coffee shop called the “Agotata” which is open from 6:00 am to 10:00 pm. Local favourites and international fare are made available throughout the day as breakfast, lunch and dinner are served here. From Filipino favourites such as adobo, crispy pasta and assorted local barbecues to international choices including a variety of pasta, steaks, seafood and poultry dishes are available to ensure that guests’ gastronomic delights are satisfied. Don’t forget to try the BBC burger and leave room for the BBC Ice Cream; definite must-tries. To satisfy your thirst for a cold beverage on a hot summer day or a cup of hot coffee or tea to warm your senses, a bar is available in the restaurant. From cocktails to fresh fruit shakes, a variety of wines as well as liquor choices, our bar will make sure that your thirst will be quenched and refreshed. For guests who would rather stay in their rooms and choose to laze and relax, room service is also available from 6:00 am to 10:00 pm.
Entertainment & Sports
Aqua sports activities and diving are operated by our Club Aquasports office. From world-class diving to leisure and fun sports activities, island hopping trips, dolphin sightseeing tours and swimming with whale sharks, all these requirements can be properly handled by professional staff using appropriate in-house equipment.
Diving Services (PADI Certified)
7 seater banana boat
Pedal Bikes (4 seater Water Bee and 2 seater Barracuda)
Solo and Tandem Kayaks
Glass Bottom Boat Tour
Dolphin Sight Seeing Tour
Swimming with Whale Sharks
Speed Boat and Outrigger Boat Rental
Hobie Cat Rental