Arabian Park Hotel, Dubai
|* Prices are based on per person sharing - departing from Johannesburg including current airport taxes|
|Room Category||Nights||Basis||** Price||Valid||Ref No|
|** All prices are from per person sharing|
|Classic room||5||BB||R14,110||01 Jun - 19 Jul '19||TH2331438||Show Description||Enquire Now|
The above price includes:
- Rates are based on per person sharing and are an indication of costs
- Return economy class flights departing from Johannesburg on Ethiopian Airlines to Dubai
- Current airport taxes
- Return airport to resort transfers
- 5 nights accommodation at the 3* Arabian Park Hotel
- In a Classic room
- Breakfast daily (BB)
- All taxes, levies & surcharges (estimate)
Honeymoon offers and gifts vary from season to season and may include the following:
- Please enquire about our honeymoon offers and gifts which vary from season to season
The above price excludes:
- Passport & visa costs (if applicable), travel insurance & items of a personal nature are not included.
- Meals and drinks not specified
- Early check-in and late check-out
Airfare surcharges and conditions:
- A weekend surcharge is applicable for travel on Fridays and Saturdays.
The Small print:
- This price serves as a guideline only and rates are based on per person sharing
- These promotions are valid for the Southern African Development Community (SADC) residents only. Proof of a valid ID or Passport is required when booking.
- Passengers have to travel within 12 months of celebrating their wedding. Your marriage certificate is required at the time of checking in at the hotel.
- As this is an estimate only, no reservations have been made and all services are subject to availability at time of booking.
- Prices are calculated based on the actual rate of exchange on the day and are subject to change without prior notice due to seasonal adjustments, airfare increases, currency fluctuations, flight and accommodation availability.
- Please contact us for an accurate price once you are ready to plan and book your holiday.
- All services are subject to our standard terms and conditions as well as airline rulings apply.
- All discounts and/or special offers have already been included in the package price.
- Rebooking and cancellation fees apply.
- Errors and Omissions Excepted.
Prices correct as at 17 May 2019
About Arabian Park Hotel
Arabian Park Hotel & Park Hotel Apartments are located in Al Jadaf, a premier location only minutes away from the heart of Dubai. This fast developing area boasts a central location and is in close proximity to Wafi Mall, Dubai Festival City, Dubai Creek and Dubai Cultural Village. Dubai's most iconic landmarks like the world’s tallest building Burj Khalifa, Dubai Mall, Dubai Opera and Dubai International Airport are just ten minutes away. Additionally, you can easily approach our hotel by metro located just 800 meters from the hotel. We also offer a shuttle bus to different attractions in Dubai making your trip more convenient.
Amenities & Services
- Swimming Pool
- Internet Access
- Private Bathroom
- Television with satellite channels
- Mini bar
- Electronic Safe
- Individually controlled air conditioning
- Tea and coffee facilities in room
Enjoy and relax in a 20 sqm Classic Room that is contemporary, featuring in-room entertainment and choice of either king size bed or two twin size beds. Whether you are on a business trip or a holiday, the Classic Room has plenty of space to ensure your stay is comfortable.
Deluxe Rooms with 35 sqm are ideal for a family or even couples who just want that little extra space. With maximum occupancy at 3 adults, the deluxe room also offers a spacious balcony and a roll in bed upon request. You can choose from a city view or pool view and enjoy a well-equipped room with walk-in wardrobes and plenty of living space.
Elegantly designed with spacious living area and balcony, the Premium Room is 45 sqm and has the option of either king bed or two twin beds. The living area is separate from the bedroom giving it a feel of a suite and you also have the option of inter-connecting Premium Rooms. Ideal for families or individuals/couples alike who want the extra touch of luxury without compromising too much on the price.
Dining & Bars
THE PARK CAFÉ & GRILL
The Park Cafe & Grill Restaurant is our all-day dining restaurant designed with the world traveller in mind. Serving a menu full of international favourites - as Dubai’s relaxed and legendary taste adventure - The Park Cafe and Grill is a must do dining experience. Discover many dishes created at the spice trial across Asia, the Middle East and the rest of the world.
THE CHEERS PUB
Cheers Pub is the perfect combination of a cocktail lounge and sports bar. A trendy venue for friendly get-togethers where guests can explore full bar featuring signature martinis, VIP bottle service, and new-age cocktails perfectly prepared by one of our highly trained mixologists. Share with your friends or loved ones a fun-filled night while enjoying the sounds of music or live Football matches.
The Deli Cafe is located next to the main lobby and it is a perfect venue if you just want to meet some friends or catch up with an acquaintance over a cup of coffee. For your enjoyment, the Deli serves a variety of speciality coffees, teas, juices, cold beverages, freshly baked cakes, selection of pastries, homemade sandwiches and light snacks 24 hours a day. Our informal, easy going lobby lounge also features Wi-Fi service making it ideal for meeting business partners or catching up a correspondence. You can also buy basic supplies or mini-bar goods which can be eaten in the privacy of your room.
The Majlis Café, located in Park Hotel Apartments, serves an international buffet breakfast from 07:00 AM til 10:30 AM. The restaurant serves its guests with delectable food in a quiet and comfortable environment. It offers a wide range of popular breakfast dishes from around the world.
Entertainment & Sports
Arabian Park Hotel and Park Hotel Apartments have two separate swimming pools. The highlight in both our swimming pools is the unique salt water. Our swimming pools apply Electrolysis process which converts salt into sodium hypo chloride (liquid chlorine). It protects guest especially kids from direct exposure of chlorine. It successfully reduces harmful chemical and makes swimming pool clean, safe and environment-friendly.
Arabian Park Hotel and Park Hotel Apartments offer state of the art gym facilities to keep you healthy and fit. Gym memberships are also available.