Malindi Dream Garden, Kenya
|* Prices are based on per person sharing - departing from Johannesburg including current airport taxes|
|Room Category||Nights||Basis||** Price||Valid||Ref No|
|** All prices are from per person sharing|
|Deluxe||7||BB||R16,534||12 Apr - 22 Dec '19||TH2370517||Show Description||Enquire Now|
The above price includes:
- Rates are based on per person sharing and are an indication of costs
- Return economy class flights departing from Johannesburg to Mombasa
- Current airport taxes
- Return airport and hotel transfers
- 4 nights’ accommodation at the 5* Malindi Dream Garden
- In a Deluxe Room
- Breakfast daily (BB)
- All taxes and levies (estimated)
Honeymoon gifts and offers included in your package:
- Please enquire about our honeymoon offers and gifts which vary from season to season
The above price excludes:
- Passport & visa costs (if applicable), travel insurance & items of a personal nature are not included.
- Meals and drinks not specified
- Early check-in and late check-out
Airfare surcharges and conditions:
- A surcharge may apply for travel
The Small print:
- This price serves as a guideline only and rates are based on per person sharing
- These promotions are valid for the Southern African Development Community (SADC) residents only. Proof of a valid ID or Passport is required when booking.
- Passengers have to travel within 12 months of celebrating their wedding. Your marriage certificate is required at the time of checking in at the hotel.
- As this is an estimate only, no reservations have been made and all services are subject to availability at time of booking.
- Prices are calculated based on the actual rate of exchange on the day and are subject to change without prior notice due to seasonal adjustments, airfare increases, currency fluctuations, flight and accommodation availability.
- Please contact us for an accurate price once you are ready to plan and book your holiday.
- All services are subject to our standard terms and conditions as well as airline rulings apply.
- All discounts and/or special offers have already been included in the package price.
- Rebooking and cancellation fees apply.
- Errors and Omissions Excepted.
Price correct as at 10 April 2019
About Malindi Dream Garden
Malindi Dream Garden in Kenya is a contemporary boutique hotel nestled amongst colourful tropical gardens on the shores of Malindi Beach. The resort features 44 delightful deluxe rooms and 4 superb suites, all with private balconies looking over the beautiful garden pool. The Resort is located along the silver sand beach of Malindi at about 2 hours' drive from Mombasa International Airport and 10 minutes from Malindi Town. Offering guests access to 4 different restaurants, bars, spa and activities, to make a holiday a unique experience and offering a chance to personalize your stay choosing every day different restaurants and experiences.
Amenities & Services
- Swimming Pool
- Double Bed
- Private Bathroom
- Television with satellite channels
- Electronic Safe
- Individually controlled air conditioning
- Room Service
- Tea and coffee facilities in room
There are 44 Deluxe Rooms built on two levels in a semicircular building.
The rooms feature private balconies on the first floor and covered terraces for rooms on the ground floor. The style is into Arabic.
Suites with a garden view are personalised with designed furniture.
All of the rooms feature hydromassage jacuzzi baths and a private terrace or balcony with comfortable sun loungers.
Dining & Bars
Lovers of Italian cuisine can book their dinner at The Terrace, to sample fantastic dishes on the restaurant’s terrace, which overlooks the resort’s swimming pool. The à la carte cuisine has an Italian flair with a selection of fresh fish and seafood. There are also vegetarian menus with drinks available on request. Soft drinks, water, selected wines, local beer, tea and coffee are included with the meal.
Breakfast is served from 7:30-10:00 Lunch is served from 13:00-14:30 Dinner is served from 20:00-21:30
ONDA BEACH GRILL
For fans of the grill, the beach restaurant Onda Beach Grill is available, where you can find fish and meat dishes on the grill, immersed in an elegant and evocative atmosphere.
A table for dinner at this restaurant must be pre-booked and the cost of the meal is not included in the all inclusive package. The restaurant is open for dinner from 20:00 to 21:30.
Enjoy a rich buffet featuring Italian and international cuisine and special sishes for Vegetarian!
The restaurant offers a rich buffet featuring Italian and international cuisine. Vegetarian dishes are also available on request. During meal times non-alcoholic drinks, water, house wine, local beer, tea and coffee are also available.
Breakfast is served from 07:30 to 10:00
Lunch is served from 13:00 to 14:30
Dinner is served from 20:00 to 21:30
THE SNACK RESTAURANT
The Snack Restaurant serves snacks, non-alcoholic drinks, fruit juices and fruit by the pool and the beach throughout the day.
The opening hours are from 10:00 to 22:00.
Entertainment & Sports
SPA AND WELLNESS
MVUA SPA: IN AFRICA, RAIN MEANS LIFE.
Rain is life, and life depends on it… This is the concept behind Mvua African Rain SPA, a balanced oasis to calm the body and senses. Guests at Malindi Dream Garden have access to Diamua Dream of Africa’s MVUA SPA during their stay. They can relax and enjoy the treatments and wellness offered by the SPA.