Castelo Do Mar Mozambique, Mozambique
|* Prices are based on per person sharing - departing from Johannesburg including current airport taxes|
|Room Category||Nights||Basis||** Price||Valid||Ref No|
|** All prices are from per person sharing|
|Standard||4||FB||R10,525||01 Aug - 14 Dec '19||TH2422099||Show Description||Enquire Now|
The above price includes:
- Rates are based on per person sharing and are an indication of costs
- Return economy class flights departing from Johannesburg to Inhambane
- Current airport taxes
- Return airport and resort transfers
- 4 nights accommodation at the 3* Castelo Do Mar Mozambique
- In a Standard room
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner daily (FB)
- Added Values:
- Snorkelling at the Wreck.
- Beach games, walks, Kayak, Gypsy Sailing and Hobie Sailing.
- Board games, cards, books, table tennis, darts, pool table, poker and blackjack table
- Mozambique Sales tax
Honeymoon gifts and offers included in your package:
- Please enquire about our honeymoon offers and gifts which vary from season to season
The above price excludes:
- Passport & visa costs (if applicable), travel insurance & items of a personal nature are not included.
- Meals and drinks not specified
- Early check-in and late check-out
Airfare surcharges and conditions:
- Peak season surcharges and blocked out dates apply.
- Prices are subject to exchange rate fluctuations and airfare or departure tax increases.
- All packages subject to availability. Standard terms and conditions apply. E&OE.
The Small Print
- This price serves as a guideline only and rates are based on per person sharing
- These promotions are valid for the Southern African Development Community (SADC) residents only. Proof of a valid ID or Passport is required when booking.
- Passengers have to travel within 12 months of celebrating their wedding. Your marriage certificate is required at the time of checking in at the hotel.
- As this is an estimate only, no reservations have been made and all services are subject to availability at time of booking.
- Prices are calculated based on the actual rate of exchange on the day and are subject to change without prior notice due to seasonal adjustments, airfare increases, currency fluctuations, flight and accommodation availability.
- Please contact us for an accurate price once you are ready to plan and book your holiday.
- All services are subject to our standard terms and conditions as well as airline rulings apply.
- All discounts and/or special offers have already been included in the package price.
- Rebooking and cancellation fees apply.
- Errors and Omissions Excepted.
Prices are correct as at 16 July 2019
About Castelo Do Mar Mozambique
Castelo Do Mar Mozambique
The town of Inhambane is roughly 478 kilometres north of Maputo, the capital of Mozambique and is accessible by road or plane. Covered by large palm plantations and famous for the production of cashews, coconuts and sweet tangerines, the province of Inhambane is one of the main tourism centre hubs in Mozambique today. Inhambane is the capital city of the province and is more of a sleepy town rather than a capital city, but it has an intoxicating old world charm to it.
Amenities & Services
- Swimming Pool
- Internet Access
- Private Bathroom
- Television with satellite channels
- Electronic Safe
- Individually controlled air conditioning
- Tea and coffee facilities in room
King-size air-conditioned bedrooms, 4 x downstairs units (and one with a smaller inter-leading room with en-suite, making up a family unit) & 4 upstairs units (one with a private interleading jacuzzi room, making up the honeymoon suite), each with a spacious private patio/balcony, tea/coffee making facilities and en-suite shower/toilet.
There are 6 bedrooms in the main building, each with en-suite shower/toilet. These are private, cool rooms, located away from the beachfront. Children under 18 years of age are not accommodated in the Castle. Coffee/Tea trays delivered on request.
The Mangrove House
One double room is en-suite with direct access to a lounge & kitchenette which serves as a self-catering unit. Two double rooms are en-suite only, with external access to the lounge and kitchenette. All rooms are away from the beach and lead onto the lawn via glass sliding doors. The rooms are air-conditioned. Full board supplement options are available on request.
This self-catering house is suitable for families, Manor House has 4 double rooms en-suite, lounge and kitchenette is air-conditioned. Full board supplement options are available on request.
Dining & Bars
Air-conditioned with a lounge area includes a long table for board games, a pool table, table tennis and blackjack/poker table.
Suitable for 40 covers, meals are served with passion and flair and décor is in keeping with the whale station history. An excellent wine selection is offered.
Entertainment & Sports
DSTV in the Bar Area
Fishing on a Kayak
Gypsy Yacht Sailing
Hobie Cat Sailing
Tofo/Barra Beach Tours
Deep Sea Fishing
Pansy Island Tours
Shopping at Inhambane Market
Mangrove swamp for sundowners
Sunset cruise by Cat or dhow
Bird watching including Flamingos
Tofo/Barra Beach Tours