You & Me by Cocoon, Maldives
|* Prices are based on per person sharing - departing from Johannesburg including current airport taxes|
|Room Category||Nights||Basis||** Price||Valid||Ref No|
|** All prices are from per person sharing|
|Manta Villa||7||BB||R45,800||01 Feb - 31 Mar '20||#10001||Show Description||Enquire Now|
|Manta Villa||7||BB||R40,350||01 Apr - 30 Apr '20||#10222||Show Description||Enquire Now|
|Manta Villa||7||BB||R34,910||01 May - 31 Jul '20||#10223||Show Description||Enquire Now|
|Manta Villa||7||BB||R39,660||01 Aug - 31 Oct '20||#10841||Show Description||Enquire Now|
The above price includes:
Rates are based on per person sharing and prices to be used as a guideline only. Please call us for accurate prices once you are ready to plan your honeymoon celebration.
Prices are based on a Honeymoon Early Bird booking bonus
- Return economy class flights departing from Johannesburg on Emirates to the Maldives
- Routing JNB-DXB-MLE-DXB-JNB
- Approximate airport taxes
- Return resort transfers by seaplane
- 7 nights accommodation at the 5* You & Me by Cocoon - Adults Only
- In a Manta Villa
- Breakfast daily (BB)
- Added Value :
- 20% Early Bird Discount included - Book and pay 60 days prior to departure
- Free upgrade to Full Board
- All taxes, levies and surcharges (estimated)
Honeymoon gifts and offers included in your package:
- Honeymoon Value adds :
- Bottle of wine
- Special turndown
- Upgrade to next room category(subject to availability)
- One romantic candlelit dinner
- One couple massage
- Valid within 6 months od wedding
The above price excludes:
- Passport & visa costs (if applicable)
- Travel insurance & items of a personal nature are not included.
- Meals and drinks not specified
- Travel assist fee of R230.00
- Early check-in and late check-out
Airfare surcharges and conditions:
- A weekend surcharge is applicable for travel on Fridays and Saturdays.
- A shoulder-season surcharge applies for travel on certain dates in March and April 2020 of approx. R900.00 per person
- A high season surcharge applies for travel from 2 – 6 January 2020, 13 – 22 June 2020 & 10 – 23 December 2020 of approx. R2 100.00 per person.
The Small print:
- This price serves as a guideline only and rates are based on per person sharing
- These promotions are valid for the Southern African Development Community (SADC) residents only. Proof of a valid ID or Passport is required when booking.
- Passengers have to travel within 12 months of celebrating their wedding. Your marriage certificate is required at the time of checking in at the hotel.
- As this is an estimate only, no reservations have been made and all services are subject to availability at time of booking.
- Prices are calculated based on the actual rate of exchange on the day and are subject to change without prior notice due to seasonal adjustments, airfare increases, currency fluctuations, flight and accommodation availability.
- Please contact us for an accurate price once you are ready to plan and book your holiday.
- All services are subject to our standard terms and conditions as well as airline rulings apply.
- All discounts and/or special offers have already been included in the package price.
- Rebooking and cancellation fees apply.
- Errors and Omissions Excepted.
Prices correct as at 06 February 2020
About You & Me by Cocoon
Cocoon blends the best of Italian design with the Maldives’ stunning natural beauty, all set against the backdrop of the azure Indian Ocean.
Cocoon’s interiors are exclusively designed by Lago, one of Italy’s finest design companies. This 5-star, family-friendly, stylish resort, based on the principle of ‘affordable luxury’, is the perfect destination from which to discover the Maldives, whether you are honeymooning, scuba diving, or just looking for a place to unwind and relax. Inspired by the concept of lightness, Cocoon aims to regenerate the spirit and soothe the mind. Everything has been carefully planned to create a perfect atmosphere of harmony and tranquillity.
Amenities & Services
- Swimming Pool
- Internet Access
- Private Bathroom
- Television with satellite channels
- Electronic Safe
- Individually controlled air conditioning
- Room Service
- Tea and coffee facilities in room
Manta Villa (Size: 55 m2)
These water villas are constructed in two’s sharing an entrance jetty on stilts over the water. They have a rustic, luxury feel with polished wooden floors, a king-sized bed overlooking the ocean and rain shower. They face the sunrise with an infinite view of the beautiful lagoon and their sundecks have direct access to the ocean.
Dolphin Villa (Size: 59 m2)
These rustic free standing over water villas enjoy unparalleled views of the sunset. They come with polished wooden floors, a king-sized bed overlooking the ocean, a comfortable sofa, rain shower, and a private deck and direct access to the ocean.
Dolphin Villa with Pool (Size: 59 m2)
Spacious and private, these freestanding rustic water villas offer spectacular views of the sunset and come with polished wooden floors, a king-sized bed overlooking the ocean, comfortable sofa, rain shower and a seaside deck with lagoon access. They have a private infinity pool overlooking the ocean and are perfect for a memorable holiday with your loved one.
Aqua Suite (Size: 59 m2)
These large water villas enjoy polished wooden floors, a large bathroom with rain shower and a couple’s bathtub, a king-sized bed overlooking the ocean, sofa, a large outdoor deck to relax and sunbathe with lagoon access and spectacular sunrise views.
Aqua Suite with Pool (Size: 48 m2)
These large water villas with breathtaking sunset views with a beautiful, private infinity pool have a large sundeck with lagoon access where you can easily swim in the ocean. The rooms enjoy polished wooden floors, a sofa, a large bathroom with rain shower and a couple’s bathtub, and overlooks the ocean.
Beach Suite with Pool (Size: 59 m2)
Located on the beach, these spacious rooms enjoy a luxurious and rustic feel, with a beautiful bathroom including a couple’s bathtub and rain shower, a king size bed overlooking the beach, sofa, deck, and private pool with private beach and sea views.
You & Me Suite (Size: 260 m2)
The largest suite, this beautiful, rustic villa has one large bedroom, a bathroom with a couple’s bathtub, a huge living space with TV area, a kitchen area, a recreation room with private gym, cinema, and massage table, and a gorgeous lagoon setting with a sunset view. It also has a private pool. The suite offers everything you could want for an exclusive, romantic and unforgettable holiday in the Maldives.
Dining & Bars
The resort operates on and Bed & Breakfast basis with the option to upgrade to Half Board Plus, Full Board Plus or All Inclusive.
Half Board Plus includes
- Breakfast at the main restaurant
- Dinner at the resort’s a la carte restaurants or main restaurant excluding the Underwater restaurant
- Drinks during dinner – water, soft drinks, house wine, tap beer, tea and coffee
Full Board Plus includes
- Breakfast at the main restaurant
- Lunch and dinner at the resort’s a la carte restaurant or main restaurant excluding the Underwater restaurant
- Drinks during lunch and dinner – water, soft drinks, house wine, tap beer, tea and coffee
- Breakfast at the main restaurant
- Lunch and dinner at the resort’s a la carte restaurants or main restaurant excluding the Underwater restaurant
- Afternoon tea/coffee with snacks served from 16h30 – 18h00
- Bottled water, drinks served by the glass including soft drinks, beer, house wine and pouring spirits which includes Gin, Vodka, Whiskey, Brandy, Tequila, Rum, Arrack and Martini between 10h00 and midnight only
- Selected cocktails & mocktails
- Minibar - soft drinks and water (replenished once daily)
- Tea and coffee making facilities in the room
- 10% discount on Spa treatments
- Non-motorised water sports
Entertainment & Sports
FACILITIES & ACTIVITIES
- Swimming pool
- Water sports centre
- PADI Dive school
- Fully equipped gym
- Table tennis lounge
- Volleyball and futsal court
- Twice daily room service
- Butler service
- Excursions Desk