Avani Victoria Falls Resort - Zambia, Zambia
|* Departing from Johannesburg including current taxes|
|Room Category||Nights||Basis||** Price||Valid||Ref No|
|** All prices are from per person sharing|
|Standard||3||BB||R9,643||01 Jan - 30 Jun '19||TH2232880||Show Description||Enquire Now|
- Rates are based on per person sharing and are an indication of costs
- Return economy class flights departing from Johannesburg to Livingstone
- Current airport taxes
- Return airport and resort transfers
- 3 nights accommodation at the 4* Avani Victoria Falls Resort
- In a Standard room
- Breakfast daily (BB)
- You may wish to upgrade to the fabulous half board - Contact us for rates
- Added value:
- Unlimited access to the falls
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- All taxes and levies (estimated)
Honeymoon gifts and offers:
- Please inquire about our honeymoon offers and gifts which vary from season to season
The above price excludes:
- National Park Fees
- Passport & visa costs (if applicable), travel insurance & items of a personal nature are not included.
- Meals and drinks not specified
- Early check-in and late check-out
Airfare surcharges and conditions:
- Approximate taxes, levies and surcharges.
The Small print:
- This price serves as a guideline only and rates are based on per person sharing
- These promotions are valid for the Southern African Development Community (SADC) residents only. Proof of a valid ID or Passport is required when booking.
- Passengers have to travel within 12 months of celebrating their wedding. Your marriage certificate is required at the time of checking in at the hotel.
- As this is an estimate only, no reservations have been made and all services are subject to availability at time of booking.
- Prices are calculated based on the actual rate of exchange on the day and are subject to change without prior notice due to seasonal adjustments, airfare increases, currency fluctuations, flight and accommodation availability.
- Please contact us for an accurate price once you are ready to plan and book your holiday.
- All services are subject to our standard terms and conditions as well as airline rulings apply.
- All discounts and/or special offers have already been included in the package price.
- Rebooking and cancellation fees apply.
- Errors and Omissions Excepted.
Prices correct as at 18 December 2018
About Avani Victoria Falls Resort - Zambia
The AVANI Victoria Falls Resort is located on the edge of the eastern cataract of the Victoria Falls on the Zambian side and is just a short walk to the edge of the falls. This hotel, inspired by an African village, reflects the richness and diversity of the country's heritage and it captures the very soul of Africa.
Amenities & Services
- Swimming Pool
- Internet Access
- Television with satellite channels
- Electronic Safe
- Tea and coffee facilities in room
Our AVANI Rooms are spacious, inviting and designed with your complete comfort in mind. Each space comes with a full range of amenities, contemporary style and welcoming touches
Avani Family Room
Ease into comfort in one of our 212 colourful rooms and suites. Make yourself at home in our fully equipped rooms, sprawl out with the extra comfort of our AVANI Family Rooms or check out the added comforts of our AVANI Suites…all decorated with traditional African charm and Zambia-nce.
Avani Superior Room
Take your AVANI to stay up a notch with upgraded amenities and services – like an express check-in and sparkling wine on arrival. Toast to your view – either lush African bush or the meandering lagoon pool and gardens.
It’s the suite life in any of our 4 AVANI Suites. Spread out in modern comfort with purpose-designed lounging and dining spaces. It’s easy to get a good night’s sleep, enjoy a private in-room meal, or relax after a day out.
Dining & Bars
The Theatre of Food
Located alongside the swimming pool, The Theatre of Food is a great spot to tuck into delicious breakfasts and international dinners. Tantalise your taste-buds with different cuisines on offer each night of the week whilst live music every evening adds some festive food fun for the entire family.
The Falls Sports Cafe
Come by the brand new The Falls Sports Café, located inside the Day Activity Centre, for delicious bites and chilled-out vibes. Pizza, charcoal grilling, and pub grub snacks are the perfect satisfying finish to a day of exploring Victoria Falls. Catch a match from your favourite sport – football, rugby, cricket and more – across our four big flat-screen TVs.
Poolside Grill & Bar
Kick back in the African sun and let your stresses wash away. Awash with delicious drinks and appetising bites, the Pool Bar will have you feeling refreshed with poolside cocktails, sundowner drinks, or a quiet nightcap at the Pool Bar. Wood-fired pizzas baked in front of you ensure the freshest flavours.
Every Tuesday and Friday evening, guests are invited to join in an important cultural tradition: a boma meal beneath open skies. Boma, or “enclosure” in Swahili, comes from the days when tribesmen would cook and protect their communities. Sit back by the fire and let your senses stir with a delicious Zambian feast, from barbecue meat to spiced delicacies, and a live band and traditional dancing. Make yourself cosy in the charismatic scenery of the Mukuni Boma Village, directly overlooking Victoria Falls from the banks of the majestic Zambezi River.
Entertainment & Sports