Kata Palm Resort & Spa - Phuket, Thailand
|* Prices are based on per person sharing - departing from Johannesburg including current airport taxes|
|Room Category||Nights||Basis||** Price||Valid||Ref No|
|** All prices are from per person sharing|
|Standard||7||BB||R13,873||01 Jul - 31 Oct '19||TH2356390||Show Description||Enquire Now|
The above price includes:
- Rates are based on per person sharing and are an indication of costs
- Return economy class flights departing from Johannesburg to Phuket, Thailand
- Current airport taxes
- Return hotel and airport transfers
- 7 nights accommodation at the 4* Kata Palm Resort &Spa
- In a standard room
- Breakfast daily (BB)
- All taxes, levies and Surcharge (estimate)
Honeymoon gifts and offers included in your package:
- Please enquire about our honeymoon offers and gifts which vary from season to season
The above price excludes:
- Passport & visa costs (if applicable), travel insurance & items of a personal nature are not included.
- Meals and drinks not specified
- Early check-in and late check-out
Airfare surcharges and conditions:
- Surcharges may apply for departures on certain days of the week.
The Small print:
- These promotions are valid for the Southern African Development Community (SADC) residents only. Proof of a valid ID or Passport is required when booking.
- All prices are per person sharing unless otherwise specified.
- Passengers have to travel within 12 months of celebrating their wedding. Your marriage certificate is required at the time of checking in at the hotel.
- As this is an estimate only, no reservations have been made and all services are subject to availability at time of booking. Prices are calculated based on the actual rate of exchange on the day and are subject to change without prior notice due to seasonal adjustments, airfare increases, currency fluctuations, flight and accommodation availability. Please contact us for an accurate price once you are ready to plan and book your holiday.
- All services are subject to our standard terms and conditions as well as airline rulings apply.
- All discounts and/or special offers have already been included in the package price.
- Rebooking and cancellation fees apply.
- Errors and Omissions Excepted.
Prices correct as at 12 June 2019
About Kata Palm Resort & Spa - Phuket
Kata Palm Resort & Spa is a low-rise, family orientated resort located just minutes away from world-famous Kata Beach on Phuket Island in Southern Thailand. The hotel has recently been significantly expanded and upgraded, resulting in substantially improved facilities that will appeal to all guests. Room types include Superior Pool Views in the resort Wing, Deluxe Pool Views, Deluxe Pool Access Villas and Deluxe Pool Access Rooms in Premier Wing.
Amenities & Services
- Airport Shuttle
- Swimming Pool
- Fitness Facilities
- Internet Access
- Double Bed
- Private Bathroom
- Television with satellite channels
- Mini bar
- Electronic Safe
- Individually controlled air conditioning
- Room Service
- Tea and coffee facilities in room
Superior Room comes equipped with hand carved teak wood trim and furnishings to further impart that unique Thai ambience and a private balcony overlooking the swimming pools situated between the two wings of the hotel surrounded by tastefully landscaped interior grounds.
Deluxe Room can offer beddings arrangement of one bedding and one sofa-bed in the room to comfort the family room.
Deluxe Pool Access
In addition to the above common features found in each of our rooms, we offer to those guests who select one of the 14 Deluxe Pool Access rooms on the ground level, direct access to the swimming pool from their own oversized and private balcony.
Our most discerning guests will revel in the generously appointed surroundings of one of our three lavishly equipped Premier Suites.
Dining & Bars
A location overlooking with swimming pool and tropical garden.
Enjoy snacks, beverages and fast food.
Open: 10.00 –- 18.00 hrs.
The Palm Restaurant
At the hotel front, The premier resort restaurant featuring local seafood specialities, excellent Western cuisine, under a palm tree on a big lawn, also the venue for gala dinner functions or incentive party dinners with entertainment.
Open: 18.00 –- 23.00 hrs.
Palm Leaf Restaurant for breakfast restaurant start from 06.30 – 10.30 Hrs
Enjoy and relax with quenching drinks and special ice cream
Open: 10.00 –- 18.00 hrs.
Entertainment & Sports
We can offer two large swimming pools plus two wading pools for children.
The fitness centre is located on the ground floor of the new deluxe wing. Follow the directions posted in the corridors. a comprehensive selection of high-quality exercise equipment for the use and enjoyment of our guests. As with all exercise equipment (and high-stress exercise programs), you must be aware of your limitations. Be careful not to exceed your abilities!
The kid's room is located in the Fitness Center on the ground floor of Premier Wing. Catering to the interests of our younger (and young at heart) guests.
Wedding At Kata Palm Resort
Thai Wedding 75,000. - Baht net per package
Wedding Package 2016 THB 75,000 net per package
Thai Cooking Class
Our chefs are Thai experts with years of experience cooking Thai, and a love of their art. Whether an avid home cook or aspiring professional. You will learn all the skills you need to cook one of Asia's most varied and fascinating cuisines. If your interest is simply in learning more about what goes into Thai food dishes in order to enhance your knowledge and enjoyment when dining out, don't hesitate to join us. Whatever your inspirations, whatever your level, because our classes are kept small. Your individual needs will be addressed with as much attention as you require. This cooking class include course materials recipe, cook's cap, souvenir cook's apron, lunch, soft drinks, coffee or tea and certificate.
As ancient Thai art involving the creative an attractive presentation of fruits and vegetables. The course will be taught by our own expert culinary staff. The carving of fruits and vegetables into delicate and intricate forms and shapes is an ancient Thai art. Our skilled instructor will reveal and demonstrate the skill and the secrets of this age-old Thai pastime. Your classroom experience will include a souvenir carving knife, a certificate of achievement, complimentary soft drinks and coffee or tea.